•  Previous
  • 12(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield Cardinals 2014
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Sure it is, ole Thompson county is that school we contacted about playing and they refused, surely you guys recall it, they finally agreed to a scrimmage that was a blood letting for them. They had their feel of ole Mayfield then and won't be calling on us after the butt stomp they gotTongueirateSho
thompson is indiana not illinois, russell and carl marx studied there before they tore thier acl at a homerun derby august of 82.
64SUR Wrote:Webster county will be the future out west. :welcome:
webster or providence as its known carried a plague of good wins in 97 till thier coach left and went to shark fishing in the keys of flordia there was a nasty accident. seems a shark a baby maco flew out of the water and landed in the bum as he turned to angle the shark in throwing his career.
Either way, I don't know anything about this team or how it has any relevance to us. I don't see them on the schedule or listed in ky 1a football anywhere.
James_Odom Wrote:crittenden back in early 90s was only seperate from caldwell and graves resulting in coaches from crimson tides cousins to help overflow the throw into 2000 but in back fired, spring session of 2002 the trainers engulfed the team into a meal at a local resturant where the tides cousins rivals worked suddenly trips to the e.r. was the dessert and a team fell sick through that year.

What the heck are you trying to say. He** 64 makes more sense.
James_Odom Wrote:in 78 hugo dinga flew in personally from cuba carried a torch to thompson county indiana not illinois i dont know where people are getting illnois at? and picked out sanders looms valdosta through to 82 where looms and myers suffered a trsagic accident last october game against mclean county they slipped on some ice in the parking lot and fell neck to neck injuring 2 vertabraes and causing mclean to win by an 88 to 2 points, this caused a great depression to fall high school sports wide till 87 after the motley crue tour then did mandinga step up and played again to the jr school and they overtook winning the touchback against whitley belfry mayfield and harlan ending in carrer of davy jones and ralph malph.

you said Illinois is where people are getting Illinois at :ChairHit::gtfo:
mysonis55 Wrote:What the heck are you trying to say. He** 64 makes more sense.

Confusednicker:
I never in he** thought we would find someone that wrote worse in English than 64. This has got me so messed up. I thought people in America had to go to school at least until they were 16. I also thought English was a core class.
As of 03 when this truckers atlas i have was made there isnt a single thompson county in the united states.
mysonis55 Wrote:I never in he** thought we would find someone that wrote worse in English than 64. This has got me so messed up. I thought people in America had to go to school at least until they were 16. I also thought English was a core class.

:biglmao:
killbilly usmc Wrote:As of 03 when this truckers atlas i have was made there isnt a single thompson county in the united states.

they would be a good team if they existed :lmao:
Even if they were, I don't know how they are relevant to us.
killbilly usmc Wrote:As of 03 when this truckers atlas i have was made there isnt a single thompson county in the united states.

Closest I can come up with is Thomson County in Georgia.
I tried maxpreps. I couldn't find a high school football team in Ind by name of Thompson Co.
We had our team meeting today. From what kids were there, it sounds like we have a lot of speed. I talking 2010 type speed.
mysonis55 Wrote:I tried maxpreps. I couldn't find a high school football team in Ind by name of Thompson Co.

Tried Thomas walker mysonis55 they might have Change their school name several years ago. :popcorn:
Oh well. I really ain't that interested.
Who cares about Thompson County. This thread should focus on Mayfield Football. I've noticed lots of BS on this thread and it's making talking about Cardinal football irreverent.
I saw the boys practicing today. Fast, fast, fast.
Killer in the Sun Wrote:Who cares about Thompson County. This thread should focus on Mayfield Football. I've noticed lots of BS on this thread and it's making talking about Cardinal football irreverent.

well it is mayfield last year in 1A killer.Are you the God Father for mayfield...just sayin :dontthink
At least he isn't the God Father to 64 teams.
mysonis55 Wrote:At least he isn't the God Father to 64 teams.

You got that right. Now be careful killer in the sun could make you irreverent be fore football season be strong mysonis55 1A teams an fans are counting on your top 10 1A threads...If you need us we have your backsides....I think :lmao:
64SUR Wrote:well it is mayfield last year in 1A killer.Are you the God Father for mayfield...just sayin :dontthink

All I'm sayin is this. I go to all the high school forums and this is my least favorite because of uninformed fans like you that just say jibberish
Killer, just have fun with it. It is a little bit more light hearted here. 64 is an acquired taste.
mysonis55 Wrote:Killer, just have fun with it. It is a little bit more light hearted here. 64 is an acquired taste.

64 brings nothing to the table.
He brings white lightening usually.
Killer in the Sun Wrote:64 brings nothing to the table.

I didn't invite you to my table....Godfather Killer, you want me to get on here an tell you Mayfield is the greatest team of all times in the small corner of western,kentucky...well I will Mayfield is the greatest largest 1A enrollment team. in the state of kentucky...:welcome: to BGR Confusednicker: this is just fun before football season....take a chill pill.
I'm still cool with you 64. You are one of the main reasons I get on here. I too like to have fun on here. What kind of light can we really shine on the football season in the off season.
mysonis55 Wrote:I'm still cool with you 64. You are one of the main reasons I get on here. I too like to have fun on here. What kind of light can we really shine on the football season in the off season.

Pray that Mayfield and Williamsburg can play one more game. And I will be happy for this group of kids from Williamsburg and Mayfield. :Cheerlead
what im getting at is there are some decent schools like mayfield or caldwell but they cant hold a candle to thomassan county or the mason county mercineries in missouri. there will be an open invational for schools who dont make playoffs through the tri state. this english was the stories and reasons some teams failed. so if this plain english doesnt make much sense to you maybe your the one in need of lessons Smile
Huh????
  •  Previous
  • 12(current)
  • Next