•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield Cardinals 2014
I got my first glimpse of a printed schedule today. That means it's getting close. I can't wait.
Dylan reed to graves county, i think ill throw up now.
We will be fine. I think he will miss us though.
Im sure we will be fine with all the depth, and speed available. Between lumson, tyler, and the track star we will be fast at reciever. I hate it for him more than anything.
Yeah but don't forget Bright, Kennemore, Hernandez and the newly arrived back again Tyler.
I was naming speed guys to replace jackson and reed at the reciever spots. Besides i did name tyler read slower next time iq is 55.
Kennemore isn't slow. I will try to read better. I missed it. I'm just glad to see someone posting on here.
Why in the world would Dylan Rees go to Graves which coach pissed him off.?
:HitWall:
His step dad left and went to Graves to become a coach at the middle school I think.
mysonis55 Wrote:Kennemore isn't slow. I will try to read better. I missed it. I'm just glad to see someone posting on here.

Help on the way from Williamsburg. Confusednicker: send us some of your transfer for next year.
We can use the help. Send them on over 64. We will find a way to use them and make them better.
Ive been an avid watcher of mayfield and im telling ya straight up if this was missouri or indiana theyd walk all over them. Yeah mayfield has a few good plays overall they are like a weak handshake. Thompson county in illinois has less players and they could still out play and definitely out throw anyone mayfields ever had.
Mayfield will be tough they have the tradition and the numbers.
Top Notch, you are being sly now. I don't know how to feel about the course of action here.
mysonis55 Wrote:Top Notch, you are being sly now. I don't know how to feel about the course of action here.

It's a miracle Mysonis55. Confusedmoke:
topnotch Wrote:Mayfield will be tough they have the tradition and the numbers.

Mayfield will be lucky if they get to the state this year.....I hope they do Williamsburg wants to score on them. BAD :Cheerlead
mysonis55 Wrote:Top Notch, you are being sly now. I don't know how to feel about the course of action here.

he is up to no good Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Mayfield will be lucky if they get to the state this year.....I hope they do Williamsburg wants to score on them. BAD :Cheerlead

maybe neither team will be in the championship game Smile
It's a new year. We all are starting from scratch. We are all undefeated. 15 games is a while away. We will see how it plays out. I feel good about what we have but there are several other tough teams in the west.
pjdoug Wrote:maybe neither team will be in the championship game Smile

You are not allow to say that on a Mayfield thread pjdoug these guy are water poison.... :lmao:
mysonis55 Wrote:It's a new year. We all are starting from scratch. We are all undefeated. 15 games is a while away. We will see how it plays out. I feel good about what we have but there are several other tough teams in the west.

I expect Frankfort to be tough.
64SUR Wrote:You are not allow to say that on a Mayfield thread pjdoug these guy are water poison.... :lmao:

I ain't skeered :biglmao:
pjdoug Wrote:I ain't skeered :biglmao:

You will be skeered when KillBilly YMCA see this he is a bad man. :cop:
64SUR Wrote:You will be skeered when KillBilly YMCA see this he is a bad man. :cop:

:yikes:
Frankfort, Beechwood and Bellevue will be tough. I hope we are ready by that time.
mysonis55 Wrote:Frankfort, Beechwood and Bellevue will be tough. I hope we are ready by that time.

What happen to Russellville mysonis55. Bellevue :what: I left Russellville out of my top 10.....Bellevue dang the west is weaker than I thought. :biglmao:
About the second week of December, I want you to remind me how weak the west is.
mysonis55 Wrote:About the second week of December, I want you to remind me how weak the west is.

OK...I think I allready know the answer. :popcorn:
Me too.
Ive seen actual footage of spring training and cant say im impressed. if thompson county meet them on thier bad day the thompson county couriers would stomp them off the field. Mayfields center looks promising and they got a great tight end always have. But thompson county is the one to watch this year be it westren string or whereever if your into hs football in general.
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next