•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield Cardinals 2014
mysonis55 Wrote:Got word of another great transfer. Just what the doctor ordered.

[HTML][object Selection][/HTML][object Selection] they keep dropping in here like flies dont they. Ive never seen this many in a year have you. Is this an out of stater or another local boy coming back.
No, I was just trying to see how quick I could get you and. 64 to jump in here.
mysonis55 Wrote:No, I was just trying to see how quick I could get you and. 64 to jump in here.

It worked.
I had to get you back to work somehow.
55 you may be late for work soon. Hope you have an air tank or at least a good spare, jack , and lug wrench.
We may be swimming in a bit.
mysonis55 Wrote:We may be swimming in a bit.

I dont get it.
Looking like it's about to cut lose here. I don't wanna be working in it.
mysonis55 Wrote:Looking like it's about to cut lose here. I don't wanna be working in it.

Confusedtrom:Confusedtrom: mysonis55 i think you need wake-up killer.
there is no such a thing as rain to a united states marine. I was informed my first day at parris island that the hood on a poncho is for the army to use. Someone decided to put the hood on there grape when they made us stand outside in a hurricane. That was a mistake.
I always knew there was something seriously wrong with you marines. We actually used all of our equipment for the intended purpose in the smart mans branch of the military.
mysonis55 Wrote:I always knew there was something seriously wrong with you marines. We actually used all of our equipment for the intended purpose in the smart mans branch of the military.

Well as a mayfield fan you should know they are champions, and are the best largely due to the sweat and hard training they go through. Thats the reason the marines are the best to.
So mayfield reminds you of the junction boys aye???
I just hope 55 doesnt transfer to weakley county. He is borderline a tennessean.
I won't be doing any transferring. By the way, I'm not so sure the Marines are the best. They have to rely on the Navy to get them anywhere. Some of us go to where we needed to go on our own.
Im ready for some games to talk about, or at least practice to start so we can hear how the team is developing. Its bad when 55 is doing weather reports on here and we are talking about our careers. I hope we dont have to resort in talking about what we got for our 1st birdays.
We have the 8th grade qb transferring back from Graves now. He will not miss any time since he will just now be entering HS. I think he will wind up as a receiver though. He has good height, speed and hands. I think he will be a year away from any serious varsity play though. But at Mayfield he just has to prove himself and he will be fine.
Yeah i heard about fox a couple weeks ago. I just hope arnett will be ok at qb. I also wonder if trez tyler will eventually come back as well.
I heard that grandma is moving them back into town. I guess that means he will.
All kinds of movement in Western Kentucky.
Yeah, mostly kids that were already Mayfield kids coming back home. There seems to be a draw to blue and gray around ms and then back here lately. Some reverse magnetism effect or something.
Williamsburg and Mayfield is so far away that I think Mysonis55 and KillBilly YMCA is crawling in the mountains of Eastern Kentucky.Looking for worms for their Cardinals....:runtouchd
64SUR Wrote:Williamsburg and Mayfield is so far away that I think Mysonis55 and KillBilly YMCA is crawling in the mountains of Eastern Kentucky.Looking for worms for their Cardinals....:runtouchd

Nice to see you again ms. 64sore excuses. I was afraid your i pad had broke.
Long time no see there 64. I guess you've been posting on your other 31 teams threads. I only really have two to post on. That is this one and my favorite, the burgs.
That football player 64 posted looks kinda slow. He could use some water from well nevermind my lips are sealed.
Keep a lid on it Killbilly. We can't let him figure it out.
That icon runs the football as slow as 64 types.
That icon should be wearing black and orange running that slow.
So it's true, that is 64. He must be trying out for the burg.
He can't play there though. They only take kids from other schools. They don't play anyone that lives in the burg.
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next