•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairview 2014
Have the kids they lost transfered to other schools or just not playing football any more? Hate to hear about them losing kids. Thats the real tragedy abot everything thats happened. Things like this can really discourage a teenager.
I think players that jump ship from school to school are cohearsed by adults to do so. Either by family or coaches. It's been happening since the 80's back when I played. There's a time where kids should just play for their school whether they are going to be 10-0 or 0-10. I would say good riddens to the eagle players who had left. Seems to me they are not a team player. There are exceptions to this but most of the reasons are invalid to me.
I don't like transfers either. That is unless they are good, fast and transfer to Mayfield.
King , & Roy are still at FHS . Roy despite what some people think or say is a Westwood kid bred, born , & raised . Due to personal family issuses Yetts is gone , he had to move to Michigan when the school yr ended. Dolan left back in Feb because of personal issuses , but i was told from an extremely close source to his family their is about an 80% chance he will be back by the time school starts , BUT that isnt in stone yet . Kurtlen Brown left , but i heard that his family is looking at buying a house in Westwood so he too could be back , but that is just something i hrard in an unconfirmed rumor mill . Thats all the info i can give at the moment
Roy has been there for awhile. Hope to see the eagles competitive.
Scotty don't suck up now. Clint will reload and blast you with 6 more rounds.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Roy has been there for awhile. Hope to see the eagles competitive.

Roy has been the starting QB since he was a Froshmen , & he will be just a Jr this yr .
mysonis55 Wrote:Scotty don't suck up now. Clint will reload and blast you with 6 more rounds.

Hahaha...go ahead and make my day
Talon Wrote:King , & Roy are still at FHS . Roy despite what some people think or say is a Westwood kid bred, born , & raised . Due to personal family issuses Yetts is gone , he had to move to Michigan when the school yr ended. Dolan left back in Feb because of personal issuses , but i was told from an extremely close source to his family their is about an 80% chance he will be back by the time school starts , BUT that isnt in stone yet . Kurtlen Brown left , but i heard that his family is looking at buying a house in Westwood so he too could be back , but that is just something i hrard in an unconfirmed rumor mill . Thats all the info i can give at the moment

These kids can have all the plans they want, getting eligible will be another story. NO SHOT that the KHSAA lets anyone who left return to Westwood now.
mysonis55 Wrote:I don't like transfers either. That is unless they are good, fast and transfer to Mayfield.

The only good transfer is a Pikeville transfer. :biggrin:
Clint must have already took down Scotty. He hasnt replied yet.
mysonis55 Wrote:Clint must have already took down Scotty. He hasnt replied yet.

One shot, one kill.
Oh i have gone where. Just sitting and watching. From a grassy knoll. Cue the good bad and the ugly music....
Good deal, I was worried about you. Clint seemed a little ticked.
Clint got upset, this is true. He and Patch could use some couples councelling. I can understand why, he got worked up though. 90% of the Fairview talk is negstive and the same old rehashed and recycled transfer talk gets started up and that topic no matter what thread it may be on always spreads like wildfire. We r all guilty of it. Cooler heads have prevailed and now its time to talk football. Has the new HC done anything new with the offseason program? Raceland will be done wit EKU's "Down and Dirty" camp this evening. Did the Beagles go anywhere?
SCOTTY all roads to BG go through Williamsburg.
Wouldnt Williamsburg have to play a lower seed to get a home play off game? Correct me if I am wrong but arent Raceland and Pikeville districts in the 4th region? It being an even year, 2014, wouldnt that indicate Region 4 hosting the title game? Again correct me if I am incorrect. If I am correct, then maybe you mean whoever wants to get to BG is going to have to beat Wburg. In either case, I think Williamsburg SHOULD be the rep from the east, though I feel that wont be the case.
Williamsburg and Hazard are teams to beat in east.
I'm waiting to hear that the burg is the team to beat in the state. With all the recruiting they did and all.
If all the talk is correct and Wbrg has exactly what they say they do, which seems to be a D2 size line with speed to match. Probably a NAIA caliber RB/QB plus what thy alteady returned defensively, Wburg has to be the favorite as it stands right now. Even if that is the case, Fairview's closest contest in 2012 came at the Hands of Raceland, Fairview won the district by beating a Daylin Beach-Less Raceland 42-26(16 pt victory). Only to go on and get beat like a drum in BG by who? MAYFIELD. If Williamsburg plows through like everyone down I75 and Hwy 25 thinks they will, I still dont have alot of Faith in whoever comes out of the East in winning it all. Just dont think it will happen. Would love to see an Easter rep win it...just dont think its possible.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:If all the talk is correct and Wbrg has exactly what they say they do, which seems to be a D2 size line with speed to match. Probably a NAIA caliber RB/QB plus what thy alteady returned defensively, Wburg has to be the favorite as it stands right now. Even if that is the case, Fairview's closest contest in 2012 came at the Hands of Raceland, Fairview won the district by beating a Daylin Beach-Less Raceland 42-26(16 pt victory). Only to go on and get beat like a drum in BG by who? MAYFIELD. If Williamsburg plows through like everyone down I75 and Hwy 25 thinks they will, I still dont have alot of Faith in whoever comes out of the East in winning it all. Just dont think it will happen. Would love to see an Easter rep win it...just dont think its possible.

The burg wanted a pre season scrimmage with U Pike, but the Bears got cold feet and backed out. Maybe Morehead will consider. Confusednicker:
^^^bahahaha. Maybe Johny Football and the Cleveland Browns?
mysonis55 Wrote:I'm waiting to hear that the burg is the team to beat in the state. With all the recruiting they did and all.

I'm sure glad i don't waste my time on this threads....Williamsburg is the team to beat in the state easternside anyways..:please:
TigerBlues Wrote:One shot, one kill.

You just gave me a flashback of parris island. I expect my di to bust in and yell at me any second now.
killbilly usmc Wrote:You just gave me a flashback of parris island. I expect my di to bust in and yell at me any second now.

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast. Hoo Rah !
I wonder if Murray State has the burg on their schedule.
mysonis55 Wrote:I wonder if Murray State has the burg on their schedule.

Don't know for sure, but EKU say the travel time isn't bad. They are trying to get the go ahead from the burg. How about it 64, can you confirm?
64 will serve them soon. He probably would have the burg in that one by 2 touches.
Big Five-0- Wrote:Don't know for sure, but EKU say the travel time isn't bad. They are trying to get the go ahead from the burg. How about it 64, can you confirm?

Can not confirm Five-0. Can confirm Williamsburg is coming to the mountains in November for a dance to Bowling Green. :popcorn:
64, I will be honest. I think the boys from the burg are gonna get upset in the semis this year.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next