Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Montgomery County HC Position
I have not heard much out of Mt Sterling. Anybody got any updates or details for us?
Would Brandon Snowden be a good fit?
Honest question, what type of "home run" hire would want this job with the turnover they've had? 5 coaches in 5 years.
Looks like Dr. Powell may have another pressing issue other than Head basketball coaching search

http://www.lex18.com/news/lex-18-investi...ntroversy/
Shoulderblock73 Wrote:Looks like Dr. Powell may have another pressing issue other than Head basketball coaching search

http://www.lex18.com/news/lex-18-investi...ntroversy/

Small town politics. :Shaking:
Does not look like a good thing for Dr. Powell. Looks like he may be a short timer as MoCo as well.
This happens all the time. Superintendents try, usually successfully, to circumvent the system bso the spouse can take another $70-90K home. I know of at least 2 other districts where this is the case, one reportedly under investigation.
Big time coaching position.
Big time politics, some people think they are above the norm. Some think as long as they reach the top it doesn't matter how you get there.
Heard we might know who the new coach will be by the end of this week or the start of next week.
I am sure he will have a better resume than Coach Jason Holland?? Waiting to see the replacement.
Wolverine Wrote:Heard we might know who the new coach will be by the end of this week or the start of next week.

Rumor mill says that Matt Daniel is being introduced as the new HC this afternoon. Played for Rowan County. Was brought on by Happy Osbourne as JV coach.
No longer a rumor. Matt Daniel named Head Coach!
How long will he last?
Montgomery County is giving a new twist to one and done's. Nothing against the new coach, but Jason Holland has a little of bit of an ego, but he can flat out coach. Sounds like someone behind the seen wants to tell the coach who to play??
Get Coach Cook next time! Problem solved.
E's Army Wrote:How long will he last?

I would keep this thread refreshed for this time next year....thats about how long.
Place must be a viper's den.
Congrats to Coach Daniels.