Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fastest running back youve seen from your school?
I wanna jus see some opinions...
At Ashland it was Arliss Beach
at South Floyd is was Ketren Mays.
At Lynn Camp it was Jimmy Chaffin.
well i must say at JCHS its ron blume i cant think of any body here being as fast as him
I would say that Jones from Belfry was very fast.
Lets See here are mine
Michael West
Brian Short
D.Wright
Nick Meadows
Alan Short
Lee Abshire
These are just a few that I can think of off the top of my head.
Brandon Vanover this year had a good 40 time..cant quite remember it though..he was more of a utility though, not a full time halfback.
Joe Osborne who played for SFHS
I agree ravens 52 joe was so quick...
Ravens#52 Wrote:Joe Osborne who played for SFHS

hes not that quick there were faster people on his team
bj bryant from sf in about 2000 he was very fast
sf_football Wrote:bj bryant from sf in about 2000 he was very fast
he was fast but I don't know if hes faster than Joe not saying knothing bad about bj though he was a great runningback he was one of the best if not the best SF ever had
Ravens#52 Wrote:he was fast but I don't know if hes faster than Joe not saying knothing bad about bj though he was a great runningback he was one of the best if not the best SF ever had

he was way faster than joe
BelfryJustice Wrote:I would say that Jones from Belfry was very fast.

Jones is probably the fastest kid I've seen in high school. Doug Howard & Mikey Scott were really fast, too. But Matt Maynard may be faster than all of the above once he got to full speed.

Others who weren't RBs, but were plenty fast are Jason Stacy, Benji Burgett, & Dwayne Francisco.
Conner
George "The Bowling Ball" Duvall ('93)
Darryl Warner ('03)
Melvin "Mercury" Miles ('83)
Ron blume has like a 4.3 and that is extremely fast id like to see what these others have
jchssideline Wrote:Ron blume has like a 4.3 and that is extremely fast id like to see what these others have

No, he doesn't and I think he would tell you the same thing.Rolleyes
Steve Bailey and J.I. Joplin at Pikeville.
definately Ron Blume
For Sheldon Clark this conversation begins and ends with Brad Tiller. He is the fastest person I have ever seen on a football field. PERIOD. That includes some pretty good competition. (David Jones, John Logan, Mike Bush, Mike West, Arliss Beach, Ron Blume, Josh Gross, Matt Maynard and many other speedsters). The kid was the fastest player in the Clevland Indians orginzation. He outran Kenny Lofton to first base in both their primes. That is moving.
Ron Blume definately does not run a 4.3, but he clocked in at 4.4 2 2 out of 2 today. (hand-timed)
I know chaffin has been clocked 4.39 once but he is a consistent 4.4 guy!
brad tiller at paintsville and sheldon clark
Justin Collins from Western high school is the fastest man playing football in Kentucky.
I would have to say Joe Blackburn.
Ron Blume was definitely the fastest at JCHS and close to being the fastest in the state that played football.
Ron Blume and David Jones are the 2 fastest backs I've seen
Paintsville:

David Peters
Brock Taylor
Brad Tiller
Johnathon chapman-Breathittco.(first 3 years)