•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central coaching search
zaga_fan Wrote:Harlan County hasn't thrown a pass in four years and those fans are borderline rabid.
:hilarious:
The_Rock Wrote:Heard today that Jeff Norman would probably be the Head Man.
If this was true, why all the whining and dining of all these other coaches been for? Offering them everything under the sun. Must already know he could not handle the job or they would of just given it to him in the first place. Would of been much easier, BUT, I don't think that would ever happen at Perry. Norman is a good yes man and does what he is told, just don't think he could handle all the pressure that goes with a head coaching job. Especially somewhere like PCC.
cougarpride08 Wrote:This is 209 post about Perry Co football. I thought Perry was a basketball school?

Some of us care more about the football team. I am one of them.
Perry Central has very talented kids that walk the halls every day but getting them out and getting them rides home is the big reason why some kids don't play and some because there parents are poor.. I would love to see all kids with any interest in football or any sport at that come out and get them a way home after practices and games.. I think the board should invest in about 4 or 5 vans to take kids home after practice...
64SUR Wrote:You got lucky cellking mike took the job friday. Letcher brought out the piggy bank sunday...Good for mike :HitWall:
The piggy bank has been out for some time. Holcomb was never coming.
UKisN1 Wrote:The piggy bank has been out for some time. Holcomb was never coming.

Well I guess he just conditionally accepted the job because he wanted to troll the Perry Central administration.
Wouldn't be the first person in Letcher Co that wanted to troll the Perry Co faithful. I give you guys credit for attempting to get our coach. Good luck in the search for your new coach. We as a program will see you on the field in the fall. Go Cougars!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Jeff Norman like any other coach at Perry Central will do as the higher powers
tell them. At the end of the day, the man has to have a job. He would do a fine job.
Hats off to PCC for trying to get the Best, now that that didn't work out. Hire one of the quality Coaches that has applied. Like Chapman or Beader.
The new head coach will be Jeff Norman or Kyle Moore
Jeff Norman or Kyle Moore will be the new head coach
It's gotten quiet. LOL Anyone care to make any new assumptions? Anyone hearing anything? Hello, anyone....LOL
Seems quiet. Probably one of those situation where they end up just announcing someone out of the blue.
They are probably scratching there heads cause they actually thought they was going to our coach. Probably saying " What do we do now"? Love trolling.....Go Cougars!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

cougarpride08 Wrote:They are probably scratching there heads cause they actually thought they was going to our coach. Probably saying " What do we do now"? Love trolling.....Go Cougars!!!!

What does that mean? Looks like Letcher county might need English teachers more than it needs a football coach.

GO COMMODORES!!!!
geauxtigers75 Wrote:What does that mean? Looks like Letcher county might need English teachers more than it needs a football coach.

GO COMMODORES!!!!

They need both.

[Image: http://s7.postimg.org/uxvdzdrcb/letc.png]
I also like to troll.

:trolldad2:
Heard today that Heston Beverly may be the new Football Coach at Perry Central. Said he would get out the athletes on the basketball team. Good luck Heston if you get the job.
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:Heard today that Heston Beverly may be the new Football Coach at Perry Central. Said he would get out the athletes on the basketball team. Good luck Heston if you get the job.

This post made me laugh just as hard as when I listen to the You Tube video with comedian Ron White “you can’t fix stupid”.
Was just told by a friend a few sec ago that finals are chapman and hollon
I posted last Friday what I believe will happen
Chapman to Perry Cent
Holcomb to Pike Central
Assistant coach Hampton(SV) to East Ridge
Coach Stepp to (at this point unknown) not Letcher Cent as I thought.
Hear he is checking his options, he may accept an assistant position in right school.
Mjolnir Wrote:I posted last Friday what I believe will happen
Chapman to Perry Cent
Holcomb to Pike Central
Assistant coach Hampton(SV) to East Ridge
Coach Stepp to (at this point unknown) not Letcher Cent as I thought.
Hear he is checking his options, he may accept an assistant position in right school.

I don't know anything about this but

2 hour drive from Breathitt to Pike Central..

1:15 drive from Breathitt to Letcher Central

Why would Holcomb become a coach at a school that he would have to drive two hours away (4 hours to and from) every day when he can cut 45 minutes off of it staying at Letcher Central?
Strikeout King Wrote:I don't know anything about this but

2 hour drive from Breathitt to Pike Central..

1:15 drive from Breathitt to Letcher Central

Why would Holcomb become a coach at a school that he would have to drive two hours away (4 hours to and from) every day when he can cut 45 minutes off of it staying at Letcher Central?

Good point indeed!!! I am just posting my thoughts and things I have been hearing. He actually may be the coach to shock Belfry one time.
zaga_fan Wrote:Well I guess he just conditionally accepted the job because he wanted to troll the Perry Central administration.
Anything is possible. Talked to him and he said everything was just a rumor. Good luck to PCC in finding the right person for their program. Both LCC and PCC need someone to stay to gain momentum.
UKisN1<-----Have they officially name him AD also? I know the mountain eagle said he would take over as coach, but did they announce him as AD yet?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

cougarpride08 Wrote:UKisN1<-----Have they officially name him AD also? I know the mountain eagle said he would take over as coach, but did they announce him as AD yet?

I think this past Sunday cougar...Just remember I am a Holcomb and Letcher County fan. :rockon:
geauxtigers75 Wrote:What does that mean? Looks like Letcher county might need English teachers more than it needs a football coach.

GO COMMODORES!!!!

zaga_fan Wrote:They need both.

Just remember who won the game this year gentleman. As I was saying, good luck this year and hope you get a coach you guys can be proud of. Smile:biggrin:Confusednicker::Thumbs::CheerleadConfusedinglepar:Confusedinglepar:Confusedinglepar:Clap::truestory:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

GO COMMODORES!!!!

Just remember who won the game this year gentleman. As I was saying, good luck this year and hope you get a coach you guys can be proud of. Smile:biggrin:Confusednicker::Thumbs::CheerleadConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar:Clap::truestory:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

GO COMMODORES!!!!

Just remember who won the game this year gentleman. As I was saying, good luck this year and hope you get a coach you guys can be proud of. Smile:biggrin:Confusednicker::Thumbs::CheerleadConfusedinglepar:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

:thatsfunnCould someone please fix this...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next