•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central coaching search
It will be Mike Holcomb.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:In 2004, Perry was literally 3 plays from being 7-4 but that's another story.

2006 was stolen from Perry by officials who are still blackballed from there, and that was one of Perry's worst teams(1-9). 2007 was simply a rout, 2008 was piss poor clock management by PCC. The middle school teams are good, but once they get to high school a lot of the kids get lazy and don't come out for football.
Officials stealing a game "FROM" Perry.:biglmao::biglmao:
BIG TONY Wrote:Officials stealing a game "FROM" Perry.:biglmao::biglmao:

If you weren't there or watched it, your opinion is nothing to me. If it's bad enough that the crew is blackballed almost 8 years later, then it has merit.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:If you weren't there or watched it, your opinion is nothing to me. If it's bad enough that the crew is blackballed almost 8 years later, then it has merit.
I don't even know what game u r talking about but I do know about officiating when Perry played anyone at home.
BIG TONY Wrote:I don't even know what game u r talking about but I do know about officiating when Perry played anyone at home.

You and everyone else can keep beating that dead horse as long as you want to.
BIG TONY Wrote:I don't even know what game u r talking about but I do know about officiating when Perry played anyone at home.

So I guess they still use their principals from grade schools, former students and teachers to call their big games?:biglmao:
D1Recruiter Wrote:So I guess they still use their principals from grade schools, former students and teachers to call their big games?:biglmao:

:lame:
D1Recruiter Wrote:So I guess they still use their principals from grade schools, former students and teachers to call their big games?:biglmao:

Sometimes. We use high school teachers if those guys are busy though. Using old football alumni is our last resort. :biggrin:
BIG TONY Wrote:Officials stealing a game "FROM" Perry.:biglmao::biglmao:

seems backwards doesn't it? lol
Alright, back on topic!!!!! Who is going to be hired today as the New PCC Coach? Have heard they are offering Halcomb the A.D. job here in Perry County to help his decision. Should be a no brainer. Halcomb should be the new coach, but you never know.
Wall4president Wrote:Alright, back on topic!!!!! Who is going to be hired today as the New PCC Coach? Have heard they are offering Halcomb the A.D. job here in Perry County to help his decision. Should be a no brainer. Halcomb should be the new coach, but you never know.

I think we'll hear something about it today.
JMO: but I think Mike will say No to PCC. Time will tell.
The board just told me they aren't announcing anything today.
Just talked to a assistant coach at my work. He told me he is staying at lcc. He is going to be the new AD. Don't see it changing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
I'd say he goes to perry.... 30 min closer to home and a decent team returning... Punkin will see to it..... Watch and see.... John Paul will be enroute as well to call the defense... Kyle more might be coming with him as well... Great big ole reunion!!
I just heard Bobby Keith Dixon would be the Head Coach for Perry next year. Look out for the Wishbone.
Sorry guys...not happening per super. Perry will not be able to match money. No way!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

cougarpride08 Wrote:Sorry guys...not happening per super. Perry will not be able to match money. No way!

You seem nervous.
Jon Gruden will be the next coach according to the FFCA!!!!!!!
They need to go after Calipari to fill this position! Wait this is football....:/ is there any way they can hire another basketball coach and just have 2 basketball teams?!
To be honest with you I was until Super and a assistant said they talk to him this morning and he said he was staying.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Mike will be back at Letcher Central next Year.
Somebody needs to wake up the Perry faithful and tell them there delusions of grander was worth a shot. Lol!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

cougarpride08 Wrote:Somebody needs to wake up the Perry faithful and tell them there delusions of grander was worth a shot. Lol!

I think the word you were looking for is grandeur.
Sorry didn't know how to spell. Spell checker didn't catch it. You get the idea.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

I think we need to hear SUR 64 thought because he got the Justin Haddix move to corbin right...
bac2369 Wrote:I think we need to hear SUR 64 thought because he got the Justin Haddix move to corbin right...

I think he probably said Haddix to Whitley and several others before that lol
Chapman to Perry C.
Holcomb to Pike Cent
Stepp to Letcher Cent
Hampton to East Ridge
Now there you go.
pjdoug Wrote:I think he probably said Haddix to Whitley and several others before that lol

I was trying to help Whitley pjdoug nobody would listens. Confusednicker:
Mjolnir Wrote:Chapman to Perry C.
Holcomb to Pike Cent
Stepp to Letcher Cent
Hampton to East Ridge
Now there you go.

Your funny. He is not leaving LCC. End of story!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next