Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th region Top 5 as of 2/8/06
1. Prestonsburg--Tough at home and have the best defense in the 15th!
2. Pike Central--Big win over the Pirates !
3. Belfry--Need to start blowing teams out and quit winning by 8 or 3 to teams they should beat by 20+ !
4. Paintsville--To much stuff on the players minds ! To much talent for one ball team! They should be #1 on this list !
5. South Floyd--There fans are hurting this team and they don't even see that!
NotablesTonguehelps, JC, LC, BL, ER
"blackcat_student" Wrote:1. Prestonsburg--Tough at home and have the best defense in the 15th!
3. Belfry--Need to start blowing teams out and quit winning by 8 or 3 to teams they should beat by 20+ !
4. Paintsville--To much stuff on the players minds ! To much talent for one ball team! They should be #1 on this list !
:omg:
ER has beat 2 of the top 5, I think this puts them above a 'notable'. I'm not saying that they go at the top....but they are better than a 'notable'
"ridgewarrior" Wrote::omg:
ER has beat 2 of the top 5, I think this puts them above a 'notable'. I'm not saying that they go at the top....but they are better than a 'notable'

They also lost to AC@ Home, and Pikeville, two of the struggling teams in the region.
I Just cant believe JC is not in it.....WoW.
1. Prestonsburg
2. Pike Central
3. South Floyd
4. Belfry
5. Paintsville
"blackcat_student" Wrote:1. Prestonsburg--Tough at home and have the best defense in the 15th!

thats CRAZY!!
As stated in previous threads, 15th region is only competitive with itself, It's basically wide open
"blackcat" Wrote:1. Prestonsburg
2. Pike Central
3. South Floyd
4. Belfry
5. Paintsville

Looks good to me....
1. Pike Co
2. JC
3. Prestonsburg
4. Belfry
5. Shelby Valley
IMO 15th is wide open Should be some good games to watch come tourney time.
Pike Central
Prestonburg
Belfry
Paintsville
Besty Layne