Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton Meade to Pikeville Independent
Dalton Meade has left the friendly confines of the blue and white at Betsy Layne and is now a Pikeville Panther!!!! Who would have thought that? :Clap:
More 60th rumors -

Pike Central is losing 3 + the one that went back to East Ridge

Phelps losing 2

Belfry losing 1
region Wrote:More 60th rumors -

Pike Central is losing 3 + the one that went back to East Ridge

Phelps losing 2

Belfry losing 1

who is leaving Belfry
Can PT confirm Meade to Pville?
Real Badman Wrote:Can PT confirm Meade to Pville?
I made double sure before I posted yesterday. Had heard it last Friday, but wanted to be sure myself. This gives the Panthers both Huffman and Meade down on the block next year. Of course the chemistry will have to be there and they will have to be able to play together. I'm getting ahead of myself, guess we will just have to wait and see how it goes.
We will see he lives in Floyd Co and after season go to Pikeville KHSAA may deny the eligibility
Ivebeenthere Wrote:We will see he lives in Floyd Co and after season go to Pikeville KHSAA may deny the eligibility

Lol.. That's a good one
I wonder why he left? I wish him the best regardless. He comes from a great family.
All they do is move from school to school
Is Junior headed to Pikeville?
who went to east ridge from pc?
Big Don Wrote:Is Junior headed to Pikeville?

If you a referring to Junior Newsome, then that would be a no sir!
Sounds like a bunch of jealous bobcats. If dalton wants To go to pikeville that's his buisness everyone knows he will have more opportunities and be better off there.
underdog55 Wrote:Sounds like a bunch of jealous bobcats. If dalton wants To go to pikeville that's his buisness everyone knows he will have more opportunities and be better off there.

What do you mean by this part?
Dalton's brother still goes to Betsy Layne. How can that be justified to be eligible. Wouldn't he have to sit out an year?

I think at Pikeville he would play oline and come off the bench for Bart on the hardwood.
This will really hurt Betsy Layne in both sports if it is the kid I am thinking of.
This will hurt in basketball, but if the Hamilton Kid stays at Betsy Layne, he has some good talent, might not miss him. As for football I don't think he started offense or defense.
Spud6 Wrote:What do you mean by this part?

Couldn't help notice you never got an answer. I've heard this before and just don't get it . Makes it sound like everyone in the state is lined up and trying to get into Pikeville school.
Yell all Pikeville has to do is get an injunction. KHSAA is afraid to have their name dragged thru court.
I know the Meade family well. Dalton is a great kid who works extremely hard at Bball. He wanted to move a his sophomore year but stayed there because of Coach Newsome. Not saying its a good decision for him to move but I know he wanted to before but felt loyal to Junior. There was also some things that bothered them during the district and region this year that would have turned me off to the Bobcats too, but I won't mention them on here.