Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 84 - Magoffin 76
OMG I can;t believe how much the refs were involved in this game...I mean there had to be close to 40 fouls called tonight...They just wouldn't let the boys play....but anyway very good game w/ Justin Blanton hitting to HUGE 3's in the 4th to put JC up by 12...Good Game JC...maybe we can get it turned around
Congrats Johnson Central
Congrats JC
good game jc
Great "W" Eagles
Central did play a good game tonight. I was impressed with the way JC went to the boards.
Does anyone have any stats?
Congrats JC.....
Way to go EAGLES!!!!:dance:

I am proud of the way you kept your cool about you! Like this thread said the refs were inconsistent. They let murder get away inside, and touch fouls outside the three point line. Rough or touch, either one let the players adjust.:beg:
congrats
Congrats JC!
Good win JC. I wasn't there, but I did listen to it an the radio and man, you coudn't hear the comentators for the whistles.:ref2: LOL!! Alot on the line next week. Can't wait!
dang....i thought they were gonna lose in the 1st when they were down 16-9.....when i stopped listening
wow....suprising.....jchs isnt doing to awesome....as a matter of fact they're trash
"TIGER FAN" Wrote:wow....suprising.....jchs isnt doing to awesome....as a matter of fact they're trash
Paintsville's not doing so well urself "Tiger" fan......Had a major meltdown against East Ridge the other night....but they did what it took to get the win tonight....

This win sets up the stage for the final regular season showdown between the Eagles and Tigers for the #1 spot in the district next Friday...

Johnson Central started out slow in the 1st half, but soon picked up their game in the 2nd.
Golden Eagles had 5 guys in doubl figuires last night..
McCarty - 20
Rice - 17
Fannin - 13
Blanton - 13
Whitaker - 11

Sloppy, but got the job done....We'll take the W..:wenumber1
great game JC but now we have to be focused to play pike central on tuesday and a big district game on friday agaist paintsville
Congrats Central
congrats jc
I Just Want To Know Where Magoffin's "Bleacher Creatures" Were At Tonight? Smile
"JC_Eagle_Fan" Wrote:I Just Want To Know Where Magoffin's "Bleacher Creatures" Were At Tonight? Smile

To have such a large pep section, you all didn't do so well either. You were better at our gym!!! Confusedhh:
Nice Job Eagles!!!!!! Atta Way 2 Play Ur Heart Out!!
"JC_Eagle_Fan" Wrote:I Just Want To Know Where Magoffin's "Bleacher Creatures" Were At Tonight? Smile

considering johnson centrals fans were soooooo loud.. i guess you just couldnt hear them... Rofl.. Magoffins fans were louder then centrals.. seems like their mommys and daddys were louder then the students last night... they acted like children.. every timeout they would send their kids to take a picture of Magoffins coach? Thats childish.... Oh and was Coach Starnes sick? I didnt see him performing his cheerleading routine last night.. Kind of odd seeing that.. More of a let down then anything..
JC got the win Frankee get over it...Magoffin can't beat anyone in the 57th so don't worry about showing up for the district tournyConfusederved:
Nice win for the Eagles but it was sloppy for them can't wait to watch the next weeks district 1st place battle between the P'ville And JC.
"FrAnKeE" Wrote:considering johnson centrals fans were soooooo loud.. i guess you just couldnt hear them... Rofl.. Magoffins fans were louder then centrals.. seems like their mommys and daddys were louder then the students last night... they acted like children.. every timeout they would send their kids to take a picture of Magoffins coach? Thats childish.... Oh and was Coach Starnes sick? I didnt see him performing his cheerleading routine last night.. Kind of odd seeing that.. More of a let down then anything..

I agree that our pep section was not what it soulda been last night, but i don't agree with someone taking pictures of your coach. I didn't see anyone over there taking pictures of them. Well i guess coach starns might have saved his performance for the next game because magoffins coach was all over the floor, at least thats what i thought. The game was crazy last night and the refs could have done a better job. Good Job to all the players for keeping their cool last night and playing the game through. Congrats JC.
"Big_Ben#7" Wrote:JC got the win Frankee get over it...Magoffin can't beat anyone in the 57th so don't worry about showing up for the district tournyConfusederved:

considering the fact that i didnt say anything about magoffin losing or not, i was just stating the fact that JC crowd was not loud, learn to read, and no iam not gonna put u got served, that is the most immature thing ive ever seen
"jcvolleychicks" Wrote:I agree that our pep section was not what it soulda been last night, but i don't agree with someone taking pictures of your coach. I didn't see anyone over there taking pictures of them. Well i guess coach starns might have saved his performance for the next game because magoffins coach was all over the floor, at least thats what i thought. The game was crazy last night and the refs could have done a better job. Good Job to all the players for keeping their cool last night and playing the game through. Congrats JC.

I agree jcvolley...Magoffin's girls coach and boys coach were out of control last night. It was pretty funny to watch. The refs were pretty bad (as usual) but it definately wasn't in favor of jc. I understand coaches arguing a call when warranted but they argued EVERY call and was in the refs faces all night.
good win
"Eagle Eye" Wrote:I agree jcvolley...Magoffin's girls coach and boys coach were out of control last night. It was pretty funny to watch. The refs were pretty bad (as usual) but it definately wasn't in favor of jc. I understand coaches arguing a call when warranted but they argued EVERY call and was in the refs faces all night.
What about arguing in the 4th when Magoffin down by 3 Central taking it out couldnt get it in steps inbounds calls a timeout and was given a timeout before anyone says it didnt happened i just watch it on Salyersville tv the commentators replayed it several times do you think that was justified i do. the refs were horrible on both ends especially Duff he is a complete JOKE for a ref what a horrible job seen him several times talking with players on both sides while game was going on tell them to shut up play ball and keep your eyes on the action and making calls while out of position are they not a way to evaluate these jokers do they get observed or what ?dont get me wrong they didnt beat Magoffin they had to many turnovers and missed around 20 freethrows but Congrats JC
Good win for the Eagles. I think they could make a lot of noise in the 15th. If McCarty is on her can take a game over. He can shoot the lights out. Congrats J.C.
"The Fan" Wrote:What about arguing in the 4th when Magoffin down by 3 Central taking it out couldnt get it in steps inbounds calls a timeout and was given a timeout before anyone says it didnt happened i just watch it on Salyersville tv the commentators replayed it several times do you think that was justified i do. the refs were horrible on both ends especially Duff he is a complete JOKE for a ref what a horrible job seen him several times talking with players on both sides while game was going on tell them to shut up play ball and keep your eyes on the action and making calls while out of position are they not a way to evaluate these jokers do they get observed or what ?dont get me wrong they didnt beat Magoffin they had to many turnovers and missed around 20 freethrows but Congrats JC

I agree about the refs. Neither team could really get into any kind of flow due to all the fouls. Like I said..I don't blame a coach for getting upset over SOME calls. I haven't seen the replay of the timeout call you are speaking of but that wasn't the only time MCs coach acted crazy. He argued even the calls the refs actually got right (which I admit were few). It seemed as though the refs were babysitting him more than paying attention to the game. Maybe if we had some good referees all the teams and fans of the 15th wouldn't get so crazy sometimes,lol !:Angry07: