•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 2014
Well break out the sun lotion...they will not win 10 games, not close.
Seems like we need to hire a "recruiter". That's mentioned a lot. I didn't know it was that serious. Sounds like that's causing Bell's downfall.
2nd most important person at a school. When Dudley left, his right hand man stopped recruiting.
Flicka Wrote:2nd most important person at a school. When Dudley left, his right hand man stopped recruiting.

Who would that be? Hunk?

Name the last player Dudley/Wayne had transfer in at Bell Co. at the High school level. Not that many and none have been ALL-AMERICAN or maybe even all-state????

Some of you people are so silly you can't admit Bell Co. has taken home grown kids and beat your tails.

It is easy to blame recruiting, officals cheating, Bill Belichick spying and mystic powers as to why you have lost to us for years. It can never be that Bell Co. kids worked harder than anyone else. :HitWall: Sure they had to have Coaches showing them the way but the players play. :Thumbs:

As Bill Parcells and many other coaches said "crap players make you a crap coach, good players make you a good coach."

Dudley done a lot but he is not the only reason they have been pretty dang good since the mid 80's. Contrary to what he or anyone else said they have had some pretty good players, it was not all smoke and mirrors. :devilflam

Pide you need to worry more about your own house/school and not so much ours.
Tan Hudson/ Wayne; Caleb Carter / Dudley and the list goes on and on. But I didn't put that on here. But I will continue to post here, thanks. I just like giving Bell crap.
Ok that is 1, Hudson's dad is a Knox Sheriff Deputy and he was smart enough to send his son down the road. Caleb came as an 8th grader when his mother moved to Middlesboro from Speedwell Tn.

Need to worry about your next move when Scotty wises up and flies the roost like Wayne did.
Listen I am not going to get into this with you, because even though I like to give you crap, you don't want to go there. Carter, you are wrong...your coaches gave him rides after practice to TN. They are many more...so just drop it now.

Scotty may leave , but he is enough of a man to tell the truth about it. I do not like to be lied to. Don't look me in the eye and lie. I have no problem with any coach leaving, we can find another.
So you are saying Carter's mom did not move to Middlesboro? Care to wager some money?

More to the situation than you know. Best to keep quiet.
Lets just say it is better not to be typed on this board here. That is why I said no one wants to go there.
Watch and see that bell is going to dominate this coming year.
King of the Mountains?
How many kids were and are hurt from this team? Has to hurt lifting. 6-4 next year.
Let it die. You are looking like a stalker. Spend more time trying to fiqure out how to beat us instead of obsesing over us.

How many from Knox were and are hurt? Has to hurt lifting!

Also has to hurt not winning.

PS this is the last reply to 1 of your posts, the inability to come up with a new message is getting boreing.
Stalker...Troll..That is OK. I just like getting under the skin of Bell fans. You are right we have to figure some things out on the field when we play you. We will. We have you covered in basketball and baseball. We are working harder on the football. I will say something down the road and you will not be able to resist..LOL
Pride, if this was coming from someone that beat us last year, I could see it. Knox will never beat us, I don't care how hard you work.
Carter lived in Middlesboro, him and my son were best friends in high school and they played football together all four .Gave him rides home plenty of times after practice.Been to his house when he lived by the tunnel and when he lived in down town Middlesboro
Wayne has done a good job there and I hope he continues to do so.
Who do you think going to be number 1 in county!!!! Middlesboro going have new coach new offense and a coach with no head coaching experience Middlesboro administration might have given Bell a big boost this year.
:Thumbs:Bell is the best in the county a fluke every now and again might hurt a little but bell is the best.:Thumbs:
Things still not looking good?
Bell County is a great football school. I hear our kids are living in the weight room. We will be very tough to beat next year.
Does anyone have the 2014 schedule
Aug. 22......South Pittsburg........Away
Aug. 30......Washington Co. ...... Away
Sept. 5...... Whitley................... Home
Sept. 12 .... Middlesboro ........... Away
Sept. 19 ...... Knox Central ........ Home
Sept. 26 ....... Wayne Co. .......... Home
Oct. 3 ........... Casey Co. ........... Away
Oct. 10 ........... Open
Oct. 17 ........... Corbin ............... Away
Oct. 24 ............ McCreary Co....... Home
Oct. 31 ............ Harlan Co. .......... Away
Oh Lord!! We play on Halloween this year!! LOL

Now, if you guys are anything like CoachDad, you will be afraid to make the trip!!

Smile
CatMomma Wrote:Aug. 22......South Pittsburg........Away
Aug. 30......Washington Co. ...... Away
Sept. 5...... Whitley................... Home
Sept. 12 .... Middlesboro ........... Away
Sept. 19 ...... Knox Central ........ Home
Sept. 26 ....... Wayne Co. .......... Home
Oct. 3 ........... Casey Co. ........... Away
Oct. 10 ........... Open
Oct. 17 ........... Corbin ............... Away
Oct. 24 ............ McCreary Co....... Home
Oct. 31 ............ Harlan Co. .......... Away

Is Washington Co at Marion Co ?
Granny Bear Wrote:Oh Lord!! We play on Halloween this year!! LOL

Now, if you guys are anything like CoachDad, you will be afraid to make the trip!!

Smile

Granny he may want to sit next to you to be safe.

Objective Wrote:Is Washington Co at Marion Co ?

Yes
I swear, I am getting too old to remember to breathe!! Was that you and I who was giving him such a hard time? Or was that somebody else.? I laughed til I wet myself when he was talking about being afraid to travel to "Log Mountain". I was trying to get someone to wear overalls and use "hillbilly" teeth to meet their bus. I would've taped it and won $10K had we done that!!
Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:I swear, I am getting too old to remember to breathe!! Was that you and I who was giving him such a hard time? Or was that somebody else.? I laughed til I wet myself when he was talking about being afraid to travel to "Log Mountain". I was trying to get someone to wear overalls and use "hillbilly" teeth to meet their bus. I would've taped it and won $10K had we done that!!
Confusednicker:

Yea it was us. I think he was trying to use any means neccessary to give them an advantage. Us against the world type stuff.
JMO

Aug. 22......South Pittsburg........Away L
Aug. 30......Washington Co. ...... Away L
Sept. 5...... Whitley................... Home W
Sept. 12 .... Middlesboro ........... Away W
Sept. 19 ...... Knox Central ........ Home W
Sept. 26 ....... Wayne Co. .......... Home L
Oct. 3 ........... Casey Co. ........... Away W
Oct. 10 ........... Open
Oct. 17 ........... Corbin ............... Away W
Oct. 24 ............ McCreary Co....... Home W
Oct. 31 ............ Harlan Co. .......... Away L
Washington Co. is a win. Need to look up the program.

Suprises coming off Log Mountain.

2 questions in schedule next year;
South Pitt away.
HC at the end, belive we can get that one.

8-2 at worst and 10-0 not out of reach.
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next