Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Sweet 16 Draw
14th will play the 4th region, Warren Central it seems, and then a 2nd round of either 1/12 region team if win the first game. Not a bad draw,, could have been way worse.

Mix1...
Very good draw for 14th. Pretty much stayed away from the 3 strongest regions. A 14th team could be playing Sat morning but its been this way a few other times and the 14th usually don't make it!
Warren Central must be way down. They usually are a powerhouse.
http://www.nationofblue.com/the-road-to-...announced/

5/6 and 9/13 in lower bracket of that. The 3rd game will be tough for any team.

Wednesday, March 19

Game 1: Region 8 vs. Region 2
Game 2: Region 7 vs. Region 3
Game 3: Region 11 vs. Region 16
Game 4: Region 10 vs. Region 15

Thursday, March 20

Game 5: Region 1 vs. Region 12
Game 6: Region 14 vs. Region 4
Game 7: Region 5 vs. Region 6
Game 8: Region 13 vs. Region 9
Updated rankings.

http://www.kentucky.com/2014/02/03/30664...ralls.html
Looks like Knott is taking care of Cantrall.
^^Hate Knott much?

Mix1...
????
Dont hate them, just dont think they are any better than PCC, Hazard, or now Cordia. Who they beat thats any good?
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:Dont hate them, just dont think they are any better than PCC, Hazard, or now Cordia. Who they beat thats any good?

Cordia, Lex Catholic, Hazard, Henry Clay, Dixie Heights
None of them are any good.
So they're no better than the 3 you mentioned,, has beat 2 of them. Almost beat PRP,, and have been in position to beat the 5 they've lost to. Yeah they're not worthy of a 15th ranking. Perry should be around 20th though.
I dont really think Hazard, Knott, Perry, or Cordia should be in the Top 15. They havent beaten nobody. You got to win. Losing by 2 or 3 dont really matter. A win is a win and a loss is a loss. Could any of them beat Wayne County you think? Tired of arguing.
This year? Yes.
We will see Saturday! Tune in to the Killerb WKCB at 4 PM.
I like the Mtn teams this year but I have to agree w/ Ringo on this one. PCC, KCC, Cordia or HHS hasn't beat anyone worth talking about but each other. Until they do they are only good Mtn teams. Nothing more, nothing less!
It will be really tough to beat Wayne.
Who plays Wayne this week and where at?
Who has Wayne beat besides Southwestern which also hasn't played a good schedule??? Wayne best Bryan Station but they are just a hair over .500 this season. These next couple weeks will really separate a lot of teams!!
ballstar Wrote:Who has Wayne beat besides Southwestern which also hasn't played a good schedule??? Wayne best Bryan Station but they are just a hair over .500 this season. These next couple weeks will really separate a lot of teams!!

Don't overlook Wayne Co, they got everyone back from their state tournament team from last year.
They are well coached and can flat out play.
Who plays Wayne from the 14th and where is it at? That will make a huge difference.
So killerb who are you for?
Wayne plays Knott Saturday in the Jock Sutherland Classic at Lafayette.
Wow this should be a dandy.
I am glad it is on a neutral court, so excuses can be made by either side.
Wayne also plays Montgomery either Sunday or next Sunday. The close regular season with Lexington Catholic.
Wayne has a good team but have not really beat anyone with a big name. With that said who has Knott or Perry beat??? It will show in the next couple of weeks Knott playes at Home tonight against Cordia. Wayne Saturday. Fleming County Sunday Perry at Home next Thursday... Perry playes at Hazard Friday. at Southwestern Saturday. and Hopkinsville Sunday at Mt Stearling Hopkinsville has not lost in Kentucky this year. next Thursday at Knott County and ends the season at Cordia. The next two weeks we see at that time who has beat anyone. Dont forget about Hazard or Cordia either the next 14 days will give us a little indication. Perry lost by 8 at #3 Scott County Knott lost by 3 to #9 PRP this weekend I say these two teams Perry and Knott are about even.
I agree,, Knott and Perry are about dead locked. Reason I said earlier if Knott is 15th,, Perry should be no worse than 20th. Next few weeks will be telling. But either way it goes,, someone will find a way to gripe.

Mix1...
killerb Wrote:We will see Saturday! Tune in to the Killerb WKCB at 4 PM.

We saw...
and I didn't tune in.
^anyone else momentarily hypnotized by this guys' posts?