Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro vs Jackson County updates
28-14 end of 1st
JC bench coming up big in first
Jackson co :rockon:
54-35 Jackson
Jackson County is shooting lights out from deep Middlesboro is playing good to just hard to play a team that's this hot. They are on pace for 108.
JC 8-13 from 3 point line at the half!
70-58 end of 3rd JC
Middlesboro making a nice run
Jackson County is. Confusedmoke:
8 point lead for JC start of 4th its getting tight JC has quit thought they had this one in the bag and Middlesboro is playing their heart out
2 point game
64SUR Wrote:Jackson County is. Confusedmoke:
JC is choking on it
I didn't go to this game for fear of a blowout. I am really regretting it now. Sounds like a great game
Whats going on????????????:popcorn:
low_post_threat Wrote:JC is choking on it

:lmao: Could be the greatest comeback of the year wow
Confusedmoke:Confusedmoke:Confusedmoke:
93-87 Jackson County wins.... I think their heads got so big when the lead got to 25 point lead they couldn't run up and down the court. Middlesboro played their butts off in the 2nd half all credit to making it a tight one to them... Hope Poindexter is ok went down with 1 min to go with what they said was a knee injury. Middlesboro looked like a top 5 team in the region tonight, they was ranked 4th pre season.
I firmly believe no one in the 13th can stop Poindexter, hope he's alright. Foister played a great game also. If Poindexter is alright, Middlesboro will make a run this season
Bottom line, Jackson County still won.
I've said many times on this forum how dangerous Middlesboro is. Throw their record out the window. When Foister is on and Poindexter is playing up to his potential, this team can beat you! The district tournament is being held on their homecourt also. I wouldn't want to see them in the first round of the district tourney.
I don't think anyone would argue with the statement that this region is going to be very, very exciting.