Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region - Who would be the best if there were NO Transfers?
rojas Wrote:Does it count as a transfer if they move before they begin high school?
How about before they begin middle school?

According to this website's users yes or else KCC wouldn't be mentioned other than Sammons as Justice, Christon and Cornett all started their high school freshman year at KCC.
I think if your saying no transfers ever happened then maybe Wolfe is the best because they would have toomer and Gilbert still there. Just my thoughts
Didn't hollan from hazard go to grade school in perry county
hitter Wrote:Didn't hollan from hazard go to grade school in perry county

I was thinking he went to AB Combs for a while.

Bottom line...
basketball players move around a lot lol
There is one thing I have learned through 45 plus years of following high school basketball. There is one huge difference between a recruit and a legit transfer. The difference is the legit transfer plays for our team. The recruit plays for the other team.
^ correct you are my friend.
Breathitt.Also Breathitt had Hensley transfer to Lee.
Also....didn't Toomer transfer to PCC from Wolfe?
KY Headhunter Wrote:Im just saying it happens everywhere. Not just the 14th region. NCC won All A last year. Most athletes in that school come from Cincy area.

You are right, Bellevue, KY, Newport, Ky, Dayton, Ky, Ft. Thomas, KY, Southgate, Ky, Cold Springs, Ky, Alexandria, Ky, Covington, Ky are in the Cincy area.

Of the 356 boys and girls that go to this school, 99% come from 6 catholic grade schools in Campbell Co. You need to get your facts straight before you speak.
How about someone mention a 14th region school that doesn't have one single transfer. That's preschool all the way up.
Don't give me this, "hes played his entire high school career" crap.

Transfers that happen in middle school can be just as important as high school. Im going to go out on a limb and guess that Owsley and Lee would be on par without the transfers.
BobcatStuckInPowell Wrote:Also....didn't Toomer transfer to PCC from Wolfe?

Yes
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:How about someone mention a 14th region school that doesn't have one single transfer. That's preschool all the way up.
Don't give me this, "hes played his entire high school career" crap.

Transfers that happen in middle school can be just as important as high school. Im going to go out on a limb and guess that Owsley and Lee would be on par without the transfers.

It kills me when someone doesn't have a clue what their talking about. The 14th DOES NOT have transfers...we have recruits.Confusednicker:
youknowmyname Wrote:You are right, Bellevue, KY, Newport, Ky, Dayton, Ky, Ft. Thomas, KY, Southgate, Ky, Cold Springs, Ky, Alexandria, Ky, Covington, Ky are in the Cincy area.

Of the 356 boys and girls that go to this school, 99% come from 6 catholic grade schools in Campbell Co. You need to get your facts straight before you speak.
Former football coach Eddie Eviston married into my family and I know for a fact he went into Cincy area and got players. He didnt keep it no secret.
:insane::lame::lame::lame::lame::lame::lame::lame::lame::please::please::please::zzz:
Knott Central
Knott Central what?
KY Headhunter Wrote:Former football coach Eddie Eviston married into my family and I know for a fact he went into Cincy area and got players. He didnt keep it no secret.

:please:

1. Football has nothing to do with NCC winning All A basketball title last year.

2. Name me one player from Cincinnati that played football at Newport Central Catholic?
I dont know any of your athletes, Im just saying thats what Eviston told me.
KY Headhunter Wrote:I dont know any of your athletes, Im just saying thats what Eviston told me.

Before you go making statements like that again, I suggest you do your homework. Putting crap like this on here is unwarranted, your so called FACTS, are not even close! :ChairHit:

I'll help you out, NOT ONE KID on Newport Central Catholics football, baseball, or basketball teams, in the last I don't know how many years, were from Cincinnati.
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:If Justice (Raymond and Camron) had stayed at LCC they probably would have won the region the last 3 years and would be a strong contenter this year!

Don't think we remind them that daily. Biggest bonehead move in the history of high school basketball in Kentucky. The worst think to happen to our town since Childers Oil was here. Yeah I said it!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
14th is the only region with transfers. Hard to really say.
One arm knockout Wrote:I think powell would be up there

Dream on.