• 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats to Whitney Creech
During the game with Wolfe Co in which the Lady Cavaliers won, Whitney became the all time scoring leader in Jenkins History. She is currently leading the state in scoring, and is just a sophomore. She is currently on pace to hit 3000 points before the end of the year. Can anyone tell me exactly what her total is after the game last night. Anyway congrats to Whitney on a great accomplishment.:Thumbs::rockon:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Just got some info on where she is. Kristie Sexton was the leader with 2,294. On the 11th Whitley scored 49 points and 23 rebounds. During the game she broke the record. They then beat Hazard on the the 13th, and stats haven't been updated. So unless the 49 points gave her exactly 2,294, she is over 2300 points. Congrats again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

I believe she currently sits at 2376. I think she broke the record with her first 12 points, but she is currently leading the state in scoring and 6th nation wide according to max preps. I honestly couldn't be happier for a competitor. The best part is she knows this goal could never have been meet with out the help of her team. Go cavs and let's make a strong showing in the all a!!!
one thing about her is she drives to the basket the best I've ever seen a player in a long time. Coach Mitchell needs to seriously look at this young lady even though she is a from a small school. She does feed off her teammates, and she does a great job of getting better every single day.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

I appreciate the kind words character and class from a rival ... But I promise Mitchell has an eye on her
Congrats to whitney creech from 64SUR and williamsburg nation :blondedri
What is scary is she can get better. Don't know that much about her perimeter game, but glad someone from my hometown is doing good.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

She is working hard on the perimeter which is easily the worst area of her game
wow! congrats
If she can get her perimeter game going, she will be even more dangerous.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Congrats on breaking the school record and leading the state in scoring again. Seen her play and she is a scoring machine. The game I saw, she scored 45 points on 18-25 shooting and the other team dbl teaming her the whole game. Having Boggs with her this year this team could be the real deal. Boggs can also score and give more intensity to the team. You better be ready for a fast paced game when they play.
And just a Sophomore??? Wow, that's pretty impressive.

Congratulations Whitney; good luck in your basketball future!!
You are right cedes gives the cavs another legit scorer .... Last year all we saw were box and ones and now it's pretty hard to do
How deep is the team? Do they play 7 or 8?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

About 6 play quality minutes but we go 7 and hopefully soon enough with the lords blessing 8... Anyone feel free to PM me anytime and I can keep you updated or try and answer anything you want to ask
When you say hopefully soon 8, does that mean someone has been hurt? Hopefully no injuries.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Dang
Heard Jenkins won by 50 tonight. Anyone got stats?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Congrats Whitney.
Just been told Creech had 34 but saw limited action. They play Buckhorn in the semi finals. Who is playing Leslie Co in the other bracket?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

We had a senior tear her acl in October and through will and hard work I'd running pain free..... Whit had 30 great over all team performance from everyone
Congatulations to miss Creech
Do you think she will stay at Jenkins or try to go to a bigger school where she will be seen more
She will stay at Jenkins and become KYs all time leading scorer. Don't know
if she has the size or speed to play at UK.
To be the all time leader she has a lot of points to get. Hope she gets it. That would be big for a little small school like Jenkins, where they haven't grown as a school or athletics. If she goes to another school she wouldn't get the scoring opportunity she is getting. She is probably going to get to 3000 by the end of the year. She has to average 33.3 points per game and that includes district and region. Will be close but hope God keeps her injury free. Her dad was my science teacher and I graduated with her uncle who was great basketball player at Jenkins.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

She has 2,489 points. She needs 511 to get 3000. According to my calculations she has at least 11 games left in the regular season, and three possibly four more games in post season. She has to average 34.1 points per game. She right now is averaging 34 points per game so she is on track. I know I am a LCC fan, but I am also a Jenkins alumni and this is awesome. The Letcher Co record is 2,635 by Whitesburg's Bridgette Combs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

She has now passed Combs to be Letcher Co's all time points scored. Congrats Whitney. She should win her second state scoring title.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Just got through watching Creech,she had 42, but rankings from perry central got 45 ,perry central wins by 30 . Creech is also great team player,she only took one bad shot tonight. Great scorer let's the game come to here does not force up bad shots.but Rankin who number 2 in scoring just behind Creech ,also leads state in rebounding. U won't see these two players wit these skills very often , enjoyed watching them both !!!! Go luck to both teams in district play!!
Rankin plays effortless I don't think she broke a sweat the whole game and Randy Napier is a class act deserves ever accolade he gets... Whitney is a gym rat and will succeed at what she chooses cause she out works everyone, I believe she would be all state in any sport... But knowing her she would trade every point to cut down the nets once
From what I've seen of Creech , is a great player but a great young lady! You've heard coach cal talk about a player reaching there dreams an cutting down nets is what she after then maybe going to a bigger school might be what she needs.This is no way is any disrespect to Jenkins school, an the players or coaching staff,I graduated from a small school just like Jenkins,The consolidation of schools,an the blind draw being a thing of the past has really hurt a small schools chances in district play.
  • 1(current)
  • Next