Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 54 Perry Co 52
HZRD WINS :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead
Congrats Dawgs!! Great rivalry game as always.
Congrates to Hazard.....Perry was missing 15+ points tonight without Beverly the best player in the region..and Johnson fouled out, Thats a good loss Perry played well....Beverly will be back in 4 weeks this only gives Perry experience without Beverly..Perry needs to make free throws that the issue now
Possibly the worst officiated game I have seen since Powell played breathitt at Powell when Powell stole the regional tournament. The ref with the goat tee is the worst. The call that sticks out is when they called a charge on Johnson.
bad calls against each team. The ref you talking about made bad calls all tournament.
hitter Wrote:Possibly the worst officiated game I have seen since Powell played breathitt at Powell when Powell stole the regional tournament. The ref with the goat tee is the worst. The call that sticks out is when they called a charge on Johnson.

Seriously, every post I ever see from you is saying something about the refs.

Stop it.
The officiating was terrible, but it was consistently terrible on both sides, so you can't say
It's the reason Hazard won, the refs were horrible for both teams.
I knew the crying would start!!!!!!:lame:
hitter Wrote:Possibly the worst officiated game I have seen since Powell played breathitt at Powell when Powell stole the regional tournament. The ref with the goat tee is the worst. The call that sticks out is when they called a charge on Johnson.

I watched the game on tv and Johnson did lower his shoulder and proceeded to run over Holland.

I thought it was a very good called game

:gtfo:

:Sad04: :Sad04: :Sad04: hitter...Johnson ran over him like a coal truck dude...:HitWall:....braxtion makes its back perry will be fine...:ChairHit:
Those refs are a million times better than the 14th officials

:truestory:
Johnson did run over him like a coal truck but the boy slid right into JJ. Horrible call!!! But
good win Hazard. You Dogs played hard. Great job Coach Holland and Coach Hoskins for both being in the finals.
ballboy Wrote:Congrates to Hazard.....Perry was missing 15+ points tonight without Beverly the best player in the region..and Johnson fouled out, Thats a good loss Perry played well....Beverly will be back in 4 weeks this only gives Perry experience without Beverly..Perry needs to make free throws that the issue now

Congrats Bulldogs. Free throws have been an issue for Perry all season. I thought Hazard would win they never quit when they got behind and made the plays down the stretch. Good sportsmanship by both teams and fans. 14th region wide open. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
The_Rock Wrote:Johnson did run over him like a coal truck but the boy slid right into JJ. Horrible call!!! But
good win Hazard. You Dogs played hard. Great job Coach Holland and Coach Hoskins for both being in the finals.

That was a great call!!! And you know it. :lmao: watch it on replay Rock. :please:
Congrats also to the Dores put a good fight without their point guard. Forcing some of these other kids to handle the ball only helps Perry down the road. The truth will stand when all else falls. Brother Cecil.
What is the difference when guarding someone out on the perimeter and beating them to the spot.
They can that a charge.
Mack truck I like that
Congrats to the Hazard Bulldogs !! 2014 WYMT CHAMPS !! That's all I got to say !!
Love Them Dawgs !!!
good job by both team on making it to the finales. the next t-ment, Hazard bring home the All A state title.
Congratulations to Hazard on another hard fought victory over a tough PCC team! Way to go Bulldogs!
Congrats HHS!! Very fun game to watch. Both teams played very hard. I thought is was a ok officiated game overall. I thought the 5th foul on Johnson was a block. I also thought Hollan moved under him as well. He did lower his shoulder but Hollan was moving so its a bang bang play and it didn't go PCC's way. It is what it is. PCC had 3 chances to hold for a last shot when the game was tied and just couldn't hardly do the right thing when they had it. HHS left the door open and PCC could not capitalize. Really thought both teams were very well behaved and in so glad the rivalry is back. Should be fun down the road.
ballstar Wrote:Congrats HHS!! Very fun game to watch. Both teams played very hard. I thought is was a ok officiated game overall. I thought the 5th foul on Johnson was a block. I also thought Hollan moved under him as well. He did lower his shoulder but Hollan was moving so its a bang bang play and it didn't go PCC's way. It is what it is. PCC had 3 chances to hold for a last shot when the game was tied and just couldn't hardly do the right thing when they had it. HHS left the door open and PCC could not capitalize. Really thought both teams were very well behaved and in so glad the rivalry is back. Should be fun down the road.

He lower his shoulder that a foul thank you.....you also thought Holland moved....wow unbelievable :dudecomeon:
Hey, nobody making any excuses because of a loss. Your opinion is fine and so is mine. I thought when Johnson did the Pro hop on that move that Hollan slid under him. Maybe you saw it diff. It doesn't really matter if he lowered his shoulder if Hollan was still moving. The defender must beat him to the spot which I didn't think he did. Once again, congrats to HHS on a hard fought very deserving victory.
Hey zaga if you call ahead tomorrow you can come over and eat some crow and humble pie with some of us here in knott co. Lol
Holland slide right into Johnson. Watch the replay 64. It's ok if you
don't know the rules. A lot of people don't.
I was close... I called it 56-50 Hazard. Good game to watch. Congrats Hazard
Bad Calls, Missing player, excuses after excuses.. etc...etc...in the end Hazard is 2014 WYMT Champs and there is no changing it !! Congrats Hazard !!!
[YOUTUBE="Dedicated to the Commodores"]?v=zDKO6XYXioc[/YOUTUBE]
Let me say this: you will NEVER hear me make an excuse for a loss for any team. The call on Johson IMO was a bad call but it didn't cost them the game. PCC had the ball 3 times in the last minute w/ a chance to hold for a last second winning shot and did not take advantage of the opportunities they had. It is what it is!!! That's a great learning experience for those guys playing w/out Beverly on the floor. I was more than happy w/ a 2 pt loss in OT for PCC. No moral victories but this lets you know just how good PCC CAN be when they get heathy. Once again, Congrats HHS on being WYMT champs.
Btw, I also think the 2 walking calls on Hollan were terrible calls. These refs in the mtns always call walk on a Euro and most other nice moves.
Just goes to show how big Beverly is to this team.
Big win by Hazard.
Savor it while you can right now lol, PCC will win the 14th mark it down.