Who wins?
Perry.
65-59
Hazard
57-53
Will Beverly play though?
Perry wins in a watching grass grow type of game
Hazard in this one 59-PC 47.
Holland what a great coaching job he has done in this tourney.
His players flat out know there roles.
Beverly WILL NOT play for a while. Could be back sometime in the next few weeks though!
Hazard is a little rougher and a little dirtier than Lawerence
County and that will help Hazard some but if Perry stays calm and
collected they will beat Hazard again. Perry has the best athletes I believe. Johnson
will have to come out and take to Chris and get him in foul trouble. I'm gonna say
PCC 51 Hazard 46
It will be very hard for Perry to win without Braxton. Expect full court pressure from when they toss up the opening tip. Johnson will not have free rein as he did against LC. Hudson a much more daunting obstacle. In my opinion the Bulldogs will press unrelenting and if Perry gets it across center court expect the Bulldogs to settle in a stifling zone to stop Johnson. Daring Perry to shoot the three. Can they hit? Time will tell. Should be huge crowd. Bulldogs want a win bad as they have not beaten the Dores for a while. Hazard has the depth to keep up the pressure all night. Still wonder why Shannon has not brought in the kid who plays the point on the JV he is a creditable ballhandler. Maybe he will tomorrow. Have been very impressed with Tobler this kid is the real deal. Takes the ball to the hole strong. See tremendous upside with this one. Overall if Beverly does not stay out to long could be a positive for the Dores forcing them to develop some more ballhandlers as they will be pressed every time out. Stay tuned boys and girls. The truth stands when all else falls. Brother Cecil.
What time is this one scheduled to tip off? Anyone know a response would be appreciated. Peace be among us. BrotherCecil.
First time Hazard and Perry played, Hazard was missing Hudson, now Perry is missing Beverly. But at least we'll get to see Johnson and Hudson go at it.

Should be a good ball game!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Tip is set for 8:30 pm
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Perry by tree-fiddy

When Braxton went down I told everyone at the TV station that Perry would still win the classic without him.
We shall see.
it will be a good game Big Al will press from start to finish, Perry has to stay out of foul troubble, If Perry can keep from turning the ball over they win if not Hazard win.....Hazard 65 Perry 62
Perry can not have 20 turnovers and win and can not be 10 for 30 from the free throw line.
Hazard 50 perry 46 the hospitality room takes a beating in this one
Perry 58
Hazard 53

Hazard's press will be tough to overcome without Beverly, but Perry has several athletes to step in and ease that blow. Johnson v Hudson is going to be fun to watch.
Without Beverly PCC goes down.

Hazard - 56
PCC - 50
I saw Hudson on the football field, did that help him any in a physicality standpoint for basketball?
:howdy::howdy: I told everybody that basketball season would start early for hazard this year.It's paying off NOW..from 64SUR :truestory: Big AL and the Dawg gang in a dog fight tonight.

Hazard 64
PCC 60

GO DAWGS FROM WILLIAMSBURG NATIONS :truestory:Confusednicker:
Perry wins in heartbreak fashion!
Here is my two cents worth on tonight's game. Both teams are very talented and have great coaching. Perry has been dependent on Beverly to guide this team as they should be. Now, he is out and they have to redefine roles, have kids step up, and gel together with someone else at the point position. This is very difficult to do given his injury was this week. I believe Hazard has the mentality to stay focused and pull out a victory tonight.

2014 WYMT Classic Champion will be Hazard. Hudson will be MVP.

Final Score tonight:

Hazard 54
PCC 50
The Weatherman Wrote:Here is my two cents worth on tonight's game. Both teams are very talented and have great coaching. Perry has been dependent on Beverly to guide this team as they should be. Now, he is out and they have to redefine roles, have kids step up, and gel together with someone else at the point position. This is very difficult to do given his injury was this week. I believe Hazard has the mentality to stay focused and pull out a victory tonight.

Final Score tonight:

Hazard 54
PCC 50

I also think Hazard wins but the MVP should be Josh Hollan. Just my opinion. Last year when he went down Hazard fell apart. The truth stands when all else falls. Brother Cecil.
Perry Co 49-44
PCC wins easy..

Hazard is not threat to the 14th, what it took a buzzer beater to beat KCC, with KCC's best player having one of his worse games of the season.

Even without Beverly PCC will win by 10+
I don't think justice had a bad game I think it was superb defense plus it was the first tim Cameron justice did not have his mythical halo around him usually the fears do not let people breath on him good to see the refs letting someone actually play tenacious in your face defense on him. Don't get me wrong the justice kid is as good as anyone in the state
Go Dawgs!!
64sur Wrote::howdy::howdy: I told everybody that basketball season would start early for hazard this year.it's paying off now..from 64sur :truestory: Big al and the dawg gang in a dog fight tonight.

Hazard 64
pcc 60

go dawgs from williamsburg nations :truestory:Confusednicker:

hazard 54
perry county central 52

final
Good loss for Perry with Beverly in there its a different game and everyone knows that Johnson foul out and still only loss by two....That tell you something, It just gives other kids playing time down the road and help Perry bench. Dont count out the Commadores.
The Weatherman Wrote:Here is my two cents worth on tonight's game. Both teams are very talented and have great coaching. Perry has been dependent on Beverly to guide this team as they should be. Now, he is out and they have to redefine roles, have kids step up, and gel together with someone else at the point position. This is very difficult to do given his injury was this week. I believe Hazard has the mentality to stay focused and pull out a victory tonight.

Final Score tonight:

Hazard 54
PCC 50

Missed the final score by 2 points. Mobelini played a great tournament and deserving of the MVP award. Congrats to the Dawgs!