Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott vs Hazard
Predictions?
This one could be a hell of a game. In the end I think Knott will be to much for the Bulldogs to handle.

Knott 63
Hazard 58
Hazard 65
Knott 62

This will be a great game!
I'm gonna say HHS gets the win tonight. For some reason this KCC team hasn't played up to expectations this season. I'm thinking HHS steals one tonight at Hindman.

HHS 65
KCC 61
Knott 63
Hazard 54
KCC 67 Hazard 63
Kcc 71
hhs 59
I want to show hazard some kindness,one of my best friend I went school with in Highschool and play basketball with for 4yrs his son plays for hazard...matter fact he starts.

Hazard 68
Knott co 65

GO BULLDOGS FROM 64SUR. :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead
Knott by 7
72-65
If Hazard's role players hit some open shots the Bulldogs win...
but Knott is a tough out @ Morton Combs

But in true zaga_fan fashion...
Hazard in a nail-biter!

Setting up a classic Perry Central/Hazard matchup in the finals!!!
Knott 75 Hazard 62.
Kcc by 16
Ill say knott by 6 where it is in Hindman.
Will this be televised?
Ballers Wrote:Ill say knott by 6 where it is in Hindman.
Will this be televised?

Yes sir
Kcc 63 haz 50 big al gets home in time to get a couple large pizza pies
Go Dawgs!
Well hazard won 48-46. :Cheerlead
"How bout the Dawgs" According to WYMT announcer it was on a neutral floor !! LOL,
Thats why their working for wymt not espn
ballstar Wrote:I'm gonna say HHS gets the win tonight. For some reason this KCC team hasn't played up to expectations this season. I'm thinking HHS steals one tonight at Hindman.

HHS 65
KCC 61

I have to give it to you Ballstar I expected a close game but I didn't expect the Bulldogs to win at Hindman. But these two always seem to play a close game and Josh Hollan made several clutch plays down the stretch. If the Bulldogs beat Perry he gets my vote for tournament MVP. In fairness to Justice this has to be one of his worst games. But some to him having a bad game and quite a lot to do with the Bulldogs defensive scheme. Big Al still has to be regarded as one of the best prep coaches in the state. The truth stands when all else falls. Brother Cecil.
bradc Wrote:Kcc 63 haz 50 big al gets home in time to get a couple large pizza pies

Looks like Big Al will get his Pizza but you will get crow. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
I'll gladly eat crow, I'd say big al made it 3 larges after that one