Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co 71 Cordia 61
dawg fan Wrote:chaffins best point guard in the mountains.

Those are some mighty big words...
Wildcat man Wrote:Bluegrass preps.com top 20
Cordia 11
Perry central 12

C'mon now.

Don't post that junk on here.
Confusednicker:
dawg fan Wrote:Lc clearly the more talented team chaffins best point guard in the mountains.

NIce win for the Dawgs. But your statement is just a little to bold. I think Mr. Beverly (PCC) would beg to differ. :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
KnowledgeOfAll Wrote:This is comical!! I'm laughing on this inside!! With a healthy Braxton Beverly Cordia wouldn't stand a chance. Perry is just too weal coached, easily the best coaching staff in the 14th region.

Your lacking the knowledge of complete spelling grammar.

Mix1...
Way to go, LC! Seeing this score brightens my day.
I only caught the last period of this one and frankly I have to admit I didn't see this one coming. Kudos to the Bulldogs they were simply the more poised and determined team down the stretch . Cordia seemed to repeatedly settle for bad shots that weren't falling instead of working for a better shot. I must admit LC a much better team than when I saw them in the pre-season. If LC continues to improve their future may be a lot closer than I and several others on here thought. Can see them mounting a serious challenge for the 15th region crown. Not in the future but this year. So much for everyone who thought the semis were going to be an all 14th region affair. I seriously don't think Cordia was prepared for this one and may have been looking ahead. Nevertheless LC earned this victory and gave a good showing for the 15th region. Congrats Bulldogs. Lions back to the drawing board. That's why they play the game in the gym instead of on sites like this. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
Like how all these Lawrence fans have jumped out here talking smack.
You won't be talking smack after you play Perry and Johnson has about 5 dunks with a loss by about 20.
Ballers Wrote:Like how all these Lawrence fans have jumped out here talking smack.
You won't be talking smack after you play Perry and Johnson has about 5 dunks with a loss by about 20.

As of now they have every right to talk smack. No one but there fans gave them a chance in this game including myself. When you talk the talk and back it up by walking the walk, talk all the smack you want.

Congrats LC nice win.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:As of now they have every right to talk smack. No one but there fans gave them a chance in this game including myself. When you talk the talk and back it up by walking the walk, talk all the smack you want.

Congrats LC nice win.

Ill go ahead and start talking smack for the Perry fans then.
Wink
Ballers Wrote:Ill go ahead and start talking smack for the Perry fans then.
Wink

I thought you was a Cordia fan.

Confusednicker:
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:As of now they have every right to talk smack. No one but there fans gave them a chance in this game including myself. When you talk the talk and back it up by walking the walk, talk all the smack you want.

Congrats LC nice win.

Don't get worked up talking to Ballers, he's just one of those Cordia crazies! Just being a little salty bc LC beat Cordia!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ekff Wrote:Don't get worked up talking to Ballers, he's just one of those Cordia crazies! Just being a little salty bc LC beat Cordia!

Ekff, I know blackcat personally..
Smh...
Ballers Wrote:You won't be talking smack after you play Perry and Johnson has about 5 dunks

Remember that Johnson came from the 15th so it probably won't be the first time he's dunked on Lawrence County...
What happened to the Lotts Creek mafia?
Ballers Wrote:Like how all these Lawrence fans have jumped out here talking smack.

first off, who is talking "smack"? i see a proud set of fans who are happy a win that everyone said wouldn't happen. are we not allowed to post after wins?
Ballers Wrote:Ekff, I know blackcat personally..
Smh...

Your one lucky guy. Confusednicker:
lchsalumnus Wrote:first off, who is talking "smack"? i see a proud set of fans who are happy a win that everyone said wouldn't happen. are we not allowed to post after wins?

That's fine, it's a forum guys all in good fun.
LC has the best "young" starting five in the state. 1 freshman, 4 sophomores. Excellent group of kids too.
zaga_fan Wrote:What happened to the Lotts Creek mafia?

Why are you so concerned with Cordia fans? Every comment you make is either pro PCC or anti-Cordia.
Easy Wind Wrote:Why are you so concerned with Cordia fans? Every comment you make is either pro PCC or anti-Cordia.

I make a lot of posts on here and, believe it or not, some of them have nothing to do with Cordia or PCC.

But I just found it kind of funny that we've got so many Cordia threads that have blown up with people eager to talk about the Lions but no one has much to say after this one.
zaga_fan Wrote:I make a lot of posts on here and, believe it or not, some of them have nothing to do with Cordia or PCC.

But I just found it kind of funny that we've got so many Cordia threads that have blown up with people eager to talk about the Lions but no one has much to say after this one.

Go Cordia I'm sticking with them from 64SUR congrats to Lawrence County :truestory:

Seems to me You are the one running the hole under your nose. And last time I checked Everyone has an opinion especially me. And I believe LC got some guys that can get up to. So don't be surprised Perry get thrown down on to. By a Freshman and Sophmore :biglmao:
ekff Wrote:Don't get worked up talking to Ballers, he's just one of those Cordia crazies! Just being a little salty bc LC beat Cordia!

So is He from Canada to?????? :eyeroll:
Put that avatar up on the Perry game KyRock.
That is if you ain't scared.
:Thumbs:This Perry and Lawrence game will be a good one Lawrence is underated and Perry will not be 100%....8 or less either way.
zaga_fan Wrote:I make a lot of posts on here and, believe it or not, some of them have nothing to do with Cordia or PCC.

Its a loss. A bad one but a loss. It is funny though cause on Cordia threads were the lions win or play with teams they shouldn't (ncc 2ot) no one says shit, but here you are posting the most you have on a chs thread cause they lose. I could have talked all kinds when kcc went down by20 to lex cath or perry to some team a couple weeks back they should have demolished. If you don't like Cordia its cool, but don't act like all your post towards cordia are anything but negative. If your gonna say it, own it.
Agree. Be surprised if LC plays PC close. They are not ready for that yet
zaga_fan Wrote:What happened to the Lotts Creek mafia?
Right here!

So you can decide to take us off?