Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patriots vs Ravens
Tom Brady has not forgot about last years playoffs.
Patriots by 2 TDs.
Ravens win out to take the division.

Ravens 32
Patriots 20

Ravens 44
Bungles 3
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Ravens win out to take the division.

Ravens 32
Patriots 20

Ravens 44
Bungles 3

NO Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Patriots with a running clock after the first quarter. Mr. T said it best:

[Image: http://solanumonlinemedia.com/images/MR_T_PAIN.png]
Tommy girl will struggle in this one.

No more spying to help out.
No QB this decade could win 10 games with this supporting cast! Be happy the Pats have been devastated by injury, and beware next year as they will be healthy and deep.
^
Did Belicheck buy a new camera?!?!?
3rd quarter 20-0 pats.
Runituptheguts prediction is spot on so far!
Amazing how the Pats knew everything we were doing
4th quarter 2:00 minutes left.
Patriots 27 ravens 7...
I think Baltimore might pull it off!
LOL @ what just happened.
34-7 patriots.
Lets be honest here. Baltimore played like complete shat.

Probably there worst game of the year.
Thank God we get the Bungles in the last game. Sure wins are needed this time of year.

As for the Ravens, when you get stuck with the hardest schedule in the NFL and have a team decimated with lost players, and still have a chance at the playoffs, its good news.
Ill give you that, they did lose a great deal.
But so has the patriots.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Lets be honest here. Baltimore played like complete shat.

Thank God we get the Bungles in the last game. Sure wins are needed this time of year.

As for the Ravens, when you get stuck with the hardest schedule in the NFL and have a team decimated with lost players, and still have a chance at the playoffs, its good news.

I'll Agee about the Bungles if there is one team in the league I would want to play needing a win it would be the the Bungles. No changed my mind it would be Jerry's girls and that defense Jerry has build. But the Bungles would be next. The thing that would worry me is the a Ravens looked like they already had there lockers empty out.
I called EVERY Ravens fan in the nation tonight (Gut did not answer when he saw my number on the Caller ID). But the other TWO said they had given up the dream of being anything better than a mid-level High School team when they gave Joe "Flaccid" Flacco $120M be the most ridiculous QB in Football....

I think I heard the Ravens are wanting to move back to Cleveland, at least getting laughed at is acceptable there.......

By the way, here are all those Raven's fans that I called

[Image: http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17w1udrv...bigpic.jpg]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Lets be honest here. Baltimore played like complete shat.

:dudecomeon: stop making excuses for a team that just flat out sucks this year!!!! I told you 3 weeks ago the ravens would not make playoffs and after the boys from the jungle put the beat down on them you will see.
Spirit100 Wrote:NO Confusednicker:

One more time:

NO Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
panther nation Wrote::dudecomeon: stop making excuses for a team that just flat out sucks this year!!!! I told you 3 weeks ago the ravens would not make playoffs and after the boys from the jungle put the beat down on them you will see.

I will take the upmost enjoyment in handing there Bungles the final TWO losses of the season.

The Bungles will NOT play everyone this weekend, guaranteeing a win for the Ravens. Then, as the 6 seed the Ravens will return to Cincinnati to win in the first round.

Good luck. Lets not forget how many superbowls the bungles have.
Stardust Wrote:I called EVERY Ravens fan in the nation tonight (Gut did not answer when he saw my number on the Caller ID). But the other TWO said they had given up the dream of being anything better than a mid-level High School team when they gave Joe "Flaccid" Flacco $120M be the most ridiculous QB in Football....

I think I heard the Ravens are wanting to move back to Cleveland, at least getting laughed at is acceptable there.......

By the way, here are all those Raven's fans that I called

[Image: http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17w1udrv...bigpic.jpg]

Those two were two who stayed in the stadium for 3 weeks after the Ravens won there 2nd SB in a short existence. No going back to Cleveland. Nothing good comes out of Ohio. Nothing.
Even Tucker missed a freaking chip shot tonight...
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I will take the upmost enjoyment in handing there Bungles the final TWO losses of the season.

The Bungles will NOT play everyone this weekend, guaranteeing a win for the Ravens. Then, as the 6 seed the Ravens will return to Cincinnati to win in the first round.

Good luck. Lets not forget how many superbowls the bungles have.

See that's where your wrong again my friend. The bengals will be playing everyone next week cause they still have a shot at the #2 seed with a pats loss. So they still have something to play for.. So win the bengals win and the pats lose the ravens can go to New England and get the butts handed to them again... If they even make the playoffs at all.
panther nation Wrote:See that's where your wrong again my friend. The bengals will be playing everyone next week cause they still have a shot at the #2 seed with a pats loss. So they still have something to play for.. So win the bengals win and the pats lose the ravens can go to New England and get the butts handed to them again... If they even make the playoffs at all.

NE plays Buffalo at home. Cincy knows that wont matter.

Be careful what you wish for. The Ravens got there "butts kicked" by the pats last year and beat them in the playoffs.

All im saying is, you better hope and pray the Ravens miss out on the playoffs, because if not, they are coming back to Cincy for round 2, and it wont be good for the 147 year old Bungles to still be 0-147 on SB wins.

Sad part is, theres a chance you could get the Steelers at home to if they get in. The Steelers would beat the bungles as well. I tol you Cincy would lose to the Steelers and Ravens to close out the year, and that will hold true.
:hilarious:

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:NE plays Buffalo at home. Cincy knows that wont matter.

Be careful what you wish for. The Ravens got there "butts kicked" by the pats last year and beat them in the playoffs.

All im saying is, you better hope and pray the Ravens miss out on the playoffs, because if not, they are coming back to Cincy for round 2, and it wont be good for the 147 year old Bungles to still be 0-147 on SB wins.

Sad part is, theres a chance you could get the Steelers at home to if they get in. The Steelers would beat the bungles as well. I tol you Cincy would lose to the Steelers and Ravens to close out the year, and that will hold true.

:worthy::worthy: :biglmao:
I'd really like to see the Pats go to the power running game more, especially in the red zone. I actually wish they would call more runs om 3rd and five with the nickel and dime packages on the field.

Flacco was clearly bothered by the knee injury, but hell, everybody took advantage of us when Wolfolk and Kelly went down. I have no sympathy. The Pats caught the Ravens on the right week.
Where do all you damn Patriots fans come from?
What makes you a Patriots fan? Man crush on Brady? There 2 or 3 spygate Superbowls?

I don't understand the love affair with the Patriots in this part of the country. I can see Cincy, closest team to home, Pitt, maybe the most storied franchise in history, or something like the Ravens because its what you've always liked since birth and have followed the franchise, but whats the deal with the Patriots? Why are they so well liked? Ill never understand.
^
For the same reason you like the blackbirds!!! Not taste or just a band jumper. There no logical reason why someone who has lived there whole life in KY to be a pats or ravens fan at all.. There is no ties to either one being from ky what so ever.. So what is your main reason gut??? There is just no logic in it other than wanting to be different!!!
Ill tell you why I'm a Patriots fan. They get the damn job done! If not the best coach in the league and if not the best QB in the league! Tom Brady is a proven winner.