Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 72 Shelby Valley 61
Final from Hazard
Good game, Shelby Valley has a good team and Carr can play.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No Way Valley was winning this game tonight. I had heard about it but now I've seen it first hand:dudecomeon:
I watched this game and agree w/ EKFF. Carr from Valley can play. HHS started slow but turned up the heat and SV was just out played. I was really looking forward to watching Richardson and Belter but didn't see much from either tonight. HHS is gonna b really tuff to beat. Congrats on the W!
Congrats to Hazard on the win. Keep working hard Valley.
BGCat Wrote:No Way Valley was winning this game tonight. I had heard about it but now I've seen it first hand:dudecomeon:

How many shots did Carr put up tonight? How did Hudson from Hazard look?
Carr shot it a lot tonight. Hudson looked pretty good.
When will the big kid from Serbia be eligible to play for Hazard? I heard he was 6'8 and had some game. Couple him with Hudson and they could be the favorites to win the region rather than the other 3 teams that's been the usual picks.
I think Hudson and Hollan each had 20 tonight for Hazard.
Congrats Dawgs
hop24 Wrote:how many shots did carr put up tonight? How did hudson from hazard look?

BGCat Wrote:106

:yes: Caught a fish on the first cast.......
Hudson had 20 or 20 something and 10 rebounds.
Carr lead all scorers w/ 28 for SV. Seems like Richardson had 11 and Belter had 2. HHS was lead in scoring by Hudson and Hollan w/ 20 each. Just what radio said!
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:When will the big kid from Serbia be eligible to play for Hazard? I heard he was 6'8 and had some game. Couple him with Hudson and they could be the favorites to win the region rather than the other 3 teams that's been the usual picks.

:insane::insane::insane::insane:

I thought this only occurred at PCC, Cordia, and Knott.....
What? Hazard has been doing this longer and better then anybody. They've have had players coming in since the days of johnny cox.
Easy Wind Wrote:What? Hazard has been doing this longer and better then anybody. They've have had players coming in since the days of johnny cox.

[Image: http://i.imgflip.com/5cto3.jpg]
Good Job Hazard!!!!! I had heard SV was gonna be Second Best Team in The Region so whats up?????
Bulldogs are making a statement......Friday can't get here soon enough....
Get used to it Valley fans....he didn't go there to pass the ball....he will shoot all the shots by the end of the year.
Well Earl, why are you hating so much? Tyler is a super kid, with one of the best attitudes you could find anywhere. He is kind, generous and a Christian. He is also an excellent ball player, a perfect fit for what Shelby Valley needed to win the region. So quit with all the hate and watch Shelby Valley play in Rupp.
Not hating on the kid....I just know how valley fans love to gloat about how they have the greatest players on their team. I just think it's funny that their best player is not one of their home grown boys. That's all. I hear nothing but good things about Carr....I bet the locals don't like it...
You would lose that bet.
hop24 Wrote::yes: Caught a fish on the first cast.......
And that means what????
This Hazard team has been playing together since middle school and are is one of the top 3 teams in the 14th. These next two games will be most definitely be tough ones for KCC and PCC.