Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let me hear the Lions ROAR
W/ all the talk about Cordia winning a regional and state title this year sure is weird no one has posted the score of the Buckhorn game. Lets hear it guys, what happened????? Y'all been jawing for the last 3 mths so I know y'all got something to say!
Lol are you 4?
Come on Ballstar. Even Buckhorn wouldn't be an easy win for PCC. Buckhorn
has a solid team.
The_Rock Wrote:Come on Ballstar. Even Buckhorn wouldn't be an easy win for PCC. Buckhorn
has a solid team.

I never said it should b an easy win for Cordia but to hear all the Cordia crew on here wouldn't you think it would b. To hear them tell it they have the best player in the region at ever position. If that's the case then it should've been an easy win.
^Ballstar go back and find it where anyone says that. You make more shit up then my five year old.
Ok, just go back and read the threads. Ain't nobody making up anything. I ain't here to argue w/ guys that NEVER hooped or know nothing about the game. Time will tell if I'm right or not. I hope KHSAA let's the other 3 y'all got be eligible to. God will only know what kind of excuses can b made after that.
[YOUTUBE="Cordia's Fight Song"]?v=PC7GkFQxvZY[/YOUTUBE]
What was the final?
Just cause someone wasn't a high school star at basketball doesn't
mean they don't know the game. I guess Cal and Pitino both played in the NBA didn't they?
LET THEM ROARR!!! Tuesdays gonna be an exciting one,
Congrats to Cordia for the biggest win in school history. In being serious too! I good step in the right direction.
Ballstar, they already have a picture of you on the dartboard in the team locker room. Your not getting on their good side. Hahaha
Lol, could care less what they think about me. They don't sign my check, lol. I'm a man of my word. I said when they win I would give the respect deserved. Once again, a good win for Cordia.