• 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 2014
just wanted to hear who will be big factors next yr ,because as this class leaves,i dont know a lot of names,i know a few.
1.qb- who will start since Warren is leaving
2.rb-i know hatfield and X will be back there and maybe Taylor and Carr little brother,but who else?
3.line-i know big barnes and I think nelson,not sure if there any more,but who replaces them?
4.and who replaces the ones on the defensive side?

should be another fun year and this hopefully is the 2nd championship on the 2nd 10 yr aniversaryTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho..
Id say Keaton Taylor for qb and agree with your backfield. Cole Bentley, Gibbs, and and Ray Ray will all be ready to step up.im clueless as to who will replace the rest
I'm busy cleaning but I can do a returning starters, top reserves O and D this evening. If someone wants to do it though, please do.
I usually am all over the "next year" threads, it makes me feel better... But this year I don't need anything to make me feel better. Gonna enjoy 2013 for a few more days!!!
Cameron Catron will make a heckuva RB or QB, wherever the staff feels his needed he will be productive.
Andrew fletcher will be able to step up and play somewhere in the backfield.
They tried to throw the title game away this year but still couldn't. If they're not any better, they won't win. Plus, Central will be loaded.
WideRight05 Wrote:They tried to throw the title game away this year but still couldn't. If they're not any better, they won't win. Plus, Central will be loaded.

Nothing like trying to troll Belfry to take the heat off of this 30-21 score right now.
Spoke too soon! Lol what a game!
WideRight05 Wrote:They tried to throw the title game away this year but still couldn't. If they're not any better, they won't win. Plus, Central will be loaded.

If I were you....I'd be more worried about eating a truck load of crow instead of trolling a Belfry thread....just sayin..
According to Scroggins, Central will not be loaded...S. Warren will be the team from the west.
IronMan86 Wrote:If I were you....I'd be more worried about eating a truck load of crow instead of trolling a Belfry thread....just sayin..

"The best coach in the country" still has a win percentage far below 50 in the finals game. :hilarious:
lol man.....give it up.

BTW...Highlands succeeded where Belfry didn't....they did throw the championship away:ChairHit:

go troll some other thread.....:hilarious:
WideRight05 Wrote:"The best coach in the country" still has a win percentage far below 50 in the finals game. :hilarious:
Maybe so but this year 2013 the best coach in the country and the Belfry pirates are state champs.
bucslover68 Wrote:According to Scroggins, Central will not be loaded...S. Warren will be the team from the west.

Not Bell or paducah?
skully03 Wrote:Maybe so but this year 2013 the best coach in the country and the Belfry pirates are state champs.

Yeah, congratulations to Belfry on winning their fourth straight title! :hilarious:
:HitWall:
Crossbones Wrote::HitWall:

That's what it's like being a Belfry fan year after year isn't it?
Belfry0304 Wrote:Not Bell or paducah?

Just saying according to Scroggins.
WideRight05 Wrote:That's what it's like being a Belfry fan year after year isn't it?

Nope!! We enjoy the ride and enjoy watching good football. We support our team as a community and give praises to our young men win or lose!! Maybe some from in other areas could learn that!!Confusedhh:
WideRight05 Wrote:That's what it's like being a Belfry fan year after year isn't it?

No that's a Highland fan coming to the realization that they just witnessed a choke job
Congrats to highlands on winning their 7th strait title....... Oh wait a minute. They didn't. Are you gonna get a runner up ring.
Ole wideright, lol...I'll give it to ya man. You never stop trolling. But for this year atleast. You've lost all credibility as a troll to Belfry.
Catron will make a heck of a Qb, very smart and just an all around good ball player.
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:No that's a Highland fan coming to the realization that they just witnessed a choke job

Exactly...now that was a choke job...Not saying Belfry has never spit the bit themselves, but this ranks as one of the biggest chokes in history...especially since HHS was ahead 47-0 before the game started as some Birds fans said!!!
WideRight05 Wrote:"The best coach in the country" still has a win percentage far below 50 in the finals game. :hilarious:

At least hes in the finals. Seconds better than sitting at home.
Mullins (G), Francis ©, Gibbs (T), and Bently (TE) - will give Belfry some major beef up front. I wouldn't dare say who will fill the other two offensive line roles, but the Frosh A. Dotson has great size and the right last name.

It will be nice to have a good nucleus up front to rely on early in the season.
PaytoPlay Wrote:Mullins (G), Francis ©, Gibbs (T), and Bently (TE) - will give Belfry some major beef up front. I wouldn't dare say who will fill the other two offensive line roles, but the Frosh A. Dotson has great size and the right last name.

It will be nice to have a good nucleus up front to rely on early in the season.

Don't forget Horton, Preece, Whitt, etc. I think it's safe to say that the Pirates will have some depth up front in the next few years.
Returning Starters:

OFFENSE - 6

QB:
RB:
RB:
FB: Austin Hatfield (Sr) 5'9" 215
WR: Keaton Taylor (Sr) 5'11" 153
T:
G:
C: Mackey Francis (Sr) 5'11" 316
G: Drew Mullins (Sr) 6'0" 258
T: Austin Gibbs (Jr) 6'0" 255