Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Litkenhous Ratings picks for state football finals
I don't know about that you got 64 and his boys on here.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:These are so off it is almost hysterical

Bourbon County still ranked #1 in 3A by a fairly large clip ahead of the team who doubled them up in yardage and defeated them on their home-field

Wayne County and Tilghman would still be considered a toss-up game after Wayne obliterated the Blue Tornado

Caldwell would still be a considerable favorite over Murray

Beechwood ahead of Frankfort

Johnson Central ahead of CovCath who beat them easily

you are correct they have Corbin ranked at 6th 4 spots above a team they lost to and above Central they are lucky to be a top 15 team Something is wrong here
Objective Wrote:you are correct they have Corbin ranked at 6th 4 spots above a team they lost to and above Central they are lucky to be a top 15 team Something is wrong here

the algorithm used to calculate the ratings would be my guess :-)
how is BG not no 1 in Kentucky? -
Because they are not from Louisville.
Bowling Green can beat them all. And I am a Highlands fan.
I can't imagine a Highlands fan saying BG is not #1.
mysonis55 Wrote:I can't imagine a Highlands fan saying BG is not #1.
Okay, I'll take the bait. I am a Highlands fan and I'm saying 'BG is not #1'.
The close call with JH by BG at home and the thrashing of Male by Scott Co has my #1 vote to Scott Co with BG and Highlands tied for 2nd. The Highlands defense keeps me from moving them above Scott Co. or BG. Depending on the results from this weekend my order could change.
I will say 'Scott Co is #1 in 6A, BG is #1 in 5A, and Highlands is #1 in 4A'. At least the fans from those 3 schools should be happy with that statement.
I think the overall body of work would suggest BG. The John Hardin game is a matchup thing. They played them about the same way last year. A W is a W.
I think Collins is practicing defense 80% of the time this week. I think they have confidence they can score. They have the weapons.