Wayne County 36 vs. Corbin 0

Wayne at Central
Bourbon vs Mason Co
Belfrey vs Pike Co Central
PT vs South Warren
Wayne at Central
BOURBON vs Mason Co
PT vs South Warren - See more at: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...TCu0f.dpuf
Wayne at Central
Bourbon vs Mason Co
PT vs South Warren
Wayne was the most impressive.
AnotherPirateTD Wrote:Wayne was the most impressive.

I would agree or Bourbon.... shutouts in the second round is impressive
Wayne at Central Its hard to beat tradition and I hope Im wrong on this one but Wayne going into a hornets nest or may I say Yellowjackets nest.. Central by 2 at Home speed kills.

Bourbon at Mason This will be a good game better than people think but I still say Bourbon will be in Bowling Green Bourbon by 7

Pike Central at Belfry Another easy win for the Pirates and then they may have to play someone.. Sorry Belfry nation you played a weak playoff schedule so far Belfry by 18

South Warren at Tilghman To me South Warren has a good defense and see how good this weekend on the road, Close game Tilghman by 2 in a great game

The Eastern Kentucky teams left have had an easy time of it I pick Somerset and Belfry to advance along with Hazard and Raceland: next week I think all Eastern Kentucky teams will be eliminated..Sorry no body had played no one.
Would concur that Wayne's win was the most convincing.

Wayne at Central - Time for a change
Bourbon vs Mason Co - Very good vs pretty good
Belfry vs Pike Co Central - Belfry rolls
PT vs South Warren - Just because
Can't control your playoff schedule.
Who the hell ha bourbon played in the play offs you make no sense people all the time picking belfry to lose when you know bourbon will get the SmackDown they haven't seen competitin all year jut like last season then semi final game they got hit under the chin and layed down. Come on now be realistic here.
Belfry_ Wrote:Who the hell ha bourbon played in the play offs you make no sense people all the time picking belfry to lose when you know bourbon will get the SmackDown they haven't seen competition all year just like last season then semi final game they got hit under the chin and laid down. Come on now be realistic here.

it's just homers no worries Belfry will be fine
Let's hope Belfry fans keep thinking that way. I hope Jackson and Lawrence County prepared them for PCC and on.