•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covington Catholic 42 Johnson Central 14 final
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:1. I dont have time.

2. Cant argue there. Most of the time i guess blind. My track record of being able to pick correctly even though i dont know is pretty good though.

3. Im not sure about the little part, but your welcome.

4. I have a pretty big head, literally speaking. There is no way my brain could be small. It might not be smart, but i assure you my brain is of epic proportions.

Gut, you have to be smart. You're an EKU grad. It's a well known fact that EKU grads are smarter than MIT grads or Ivy League grads. :notworthy Confusedinglepar :worthy:
Westside Wrote:[/B]

Gut, you have to be smart. You're an EKU grad. It's a well known fact that EKU grads are smarter than MIT grads or Ivy League grads. :notworthy Confusedinglepar :worthy:

:truestory:

I dont know if its because of the classes we took Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Becuase of this...

Ive listened to JC fans all year on how good you were and youve let me down.

Bottom line gutter, you didn't have a clue what you were talking about and I simply exposed it. Dream up every excuse in the book you want to...lol
Can you dig it? Wrote:

lol...nice find!!
Stardust Wrote:Yes just like Mr. Kimball, let's share all, who gives a damn - RIGHT Wink Some people get kicked off the site and still find a way to get back with a way to play now don't they:Clap:

:Thumbs:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:1. I dont have time.

2. Cant argue there. Most of the time i guess blind. My track record of being able to pick correctly even though i dont know is pretty good though.

3. Im not sure about the little part, but your welcome.

4. I have a pretty big head, literally speaking. There is no way my brain could be small. It might not be smart, but i assure you my brain is of epic proportions.

And it shows...:biggrin:
Bob Seger Wrote:Bottom line gutter, you didn't have a clue what you were talking about and I simply exposed it. Dream up every excuse in the book you want to...lol

I thought since JC's kicker could kick 80 yard field goals theywere a sure thing to win state....
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I thought since JC's kicker could kick 80 yard field goals theywere a sure thing to win state....

Hard to play catchup when a TD counts as 6, and you're shooting for 3's though, isn't it? But then again what does that statement have to do with anything?.. Your just rattling off meaningless jibber jabber right now.

Again, what does any of that have to do with me? You wont find the first post from me where I spouted off invincibility. Did you not read where I said that after watching the game that CC should indeed have won the game, and they were a better team? And you will never find one single post where I said JC would beat CC before the game, or for that matter any other team they have played this year......If you'll take the time to look you will find out that way more fans from other teams touted JC than actually JC fans did, so there is another of your flimsy excuses shredded to pieces.
Bob Seger Wrote:And you will never find one single post where I said JC would beat CC before the game, or for that matter any other team they have played this year.

:betterthanexpected:This is true. No predicting. Just trolling. He's always been consistent in that regard.:problemgirl::biglmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Cannon Still Roars.....
Can you dig it? Wrote::betterthanexpected:This is true. No predicting. Just trolling. He's always been consistent in that regard.:problemgirl::biglmao:

I prefer to call it agitating the daylights out of the arrogant and/or the clueless.
Sorry but I cannot help but wonder if this thread has passed its "sell by" date and should be closed.

:police: Nothing to be seen here. Move along, move along. :police:
Frozenbird Wrote:Sorry but I cannot help but wonder if this thread has passed its "sell by" date and should be closed.

:police: Nothing to be seen here. Move along, move along. :police:

Probably should be...but then there's always that ignore button option too.
Bob Seger Wrote:I prefer to call it agitating the daylights out of the arrogant and/or the clueless.

As the King of A&C, you should be a little more forgiving of those that misspeak.
Blau Vogel Wrote:As the King of A&C, you should be a little more forgiving of those that misspeak.
lol...And yeah, you guys would all like to go unchecked, I'm sure...I think everybody has noticed how you are all a protected species on BGPricks.com and have gotten really used to it, and obviously think you all run this place too.Confusednicker:

Just a wild guess that you're the captain of the ARROGANCE DREAM TEAM? :blabbermo
Bob Seger Wrote:I think everybody has noticed how you are all a protected species on BGPricks.com and have gotten really used to it, and obviously think you all run this place too.Confusednicker:

Hardly. I've suffered the wrath of the Gugu on occasion. Never suspended, but warned that it was next on my horizon for picking on the lap dogs. "BGPricks" is good for local news. I like the comparative informality of this place, and the range of the state that it covers, and the more hands-off moderation. Not so wild about the :lame: WKY site.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Cannon Still Roars.....
Can you dig it? Wrote:Hardly. I've suffered the wrath of the Gugu on occasion. Never suspended, but warned that it was next on my horizon for picking on the lap dogs. "BGPricks" is good for local news. I like the comparative informality of this place, and the range of the state that it covers, and the more hands-off moderation. Not so wild about the :lame: WKY site.

I really wasn't even talking about you, even though you have taken a couple of pot shots here lately (that honestly I cant figure out why on), because I have never targeted you or SS either one over anything.....But you have to know where I am coming from. Besides, if you're a Keith Whitley fan you couldn't be all bad.

Yeah, the Rivals.com site isn't much.
I thought this was a game thread. After reading the last 4 pages, it seems more like another episode of As The World Turns.

Never the less, I want to congratulate Cov Cath on flat out being the better team. If this game was played 10 times, I think you would win 10 times. A healthy Cov Cath team is a very good team. I think I and most of the JC faithful lost sight of that. Your 2 losses, highlands and Moller would be losses too just about any team in the state. The return of Bir in the backfield was huge for the colonels. This may be the best I have seen there run game since the 06 semifinal game at JC. Just a huge offensive line that blocks til the whistle blows.

JC on the other hand has nothing to be ashamed of. You all played a good game just ran into a better team. It's ashame that had to happen in the 2nd round but that's the nature of this class. I think it would be fair to say Class 4A is top to bottom the most competitive class in the KHSAA. And Region 4 is the toughest of its Class. Although I look up to and respect the opinion and Knowledge of Hoot I have to disagree on a few points.

First JC needs to update its philosophies. I don't mean that u have to totally have to abandon the wishbone or belly read offense but you have to make a spread offense more of a priority. Simply because a spread offense is much harder to defend. IMO a spread offense can make average teams appear to be great teams. One on one match ups are tougher to defend and give you more chances at creating match ups than bunching everyone inside. You saw Cov Cath spread JC's defense and gash them with the draw plays all night, this is out of design. How good could Belcher and Workman be in a spread next year running draws? Just think about it.

Next we have to schedule tougher. It may not be easy but it's a must. Tougher competition shows your weaknesses before its do or die. It's gonna come with long drives and possible losses but it will make this program better. I don't think it's a coincidence that JC had there best year and team IMO the year was in 2010 when they had Boyle, Bell, Breahitt, and Belfry on the schedule. They were battle tested and had some of there weaknesses exposed.

And last developing more depth. Being able to platoon players is gonna give u an added edge. With the incoming talent through the middle school and freshman levels this has to be an emphasis. A fresh player is a better player. Having guys playing both sides of the ball has caught up to JC against upper level teams.

Still I am proud of the effort and resilience this JC team showed this season. You make me proud to be a JC alumni and fan of this program.
Kayaker Wrote:I thought this was a game thread. After reading the last 4 pages, it seems more like another episode of As The World Turns. Never the less, I want to congratulate Cov Cath on flat out being the better team. If this game was played 10 times, I think you would win 10 times. A healthy Cov Cath team is a very good team. I think I and most of the JC faithful lost sight of that. Your 2 losses, highlands and Moller would be losses too just about any team in the state. The return of Bir in the backfield was huge for the colonels. This may be the best I have seen there run game since the 06 semifinal game at JC. Just a huge offensive line that blocks til the whistle blows.

JC on the other hand has nothing to be ashamed of. You all played a good game just ran into a better team. It's ashame that had to happen in the 2nd round but that's the nature of this class. I think it would be fair to say Class 4A is top to bottom the most competitive class in the KHSAA. And Region 4 is the toughest of its Class. Although I look up to and respect the opinion and Knowledge of Hoot I have to disagree on a few points.

First JC needs to update its philosophies. I don't mean that u have to totally have to abandon the wishbone or belly read offense but you have to make a spread offense more of a priority. Simply because a spread offense is much harder to defend. IMO a spread offense can make average teams appear to be great teams. One on one match ups are tougher to defend and give you more chances at creating match ups than bunching everyone inside. You saw Cov Cath spread JC's defense and gash them with the draw plays all night, this is out of design. How good could Belcher and Workman be in a spread next year running draws? Just think about it.

Next we have to schedule tougher. It may not be easy but it's a must. Tougher competition shows your weaknesses before its do or die. It's gonna come with long drives and possible losses but it will make this program better. I don't think it's a coincidence that JC had there best year and team IMO the year was in 2010 when they had Boyle, Bell, Breahitt, and Belfry on the schedule. They were battle tested and had some of there weaknesses exposed.

And last developing more depth. Being able to platoon players is gonna give u an added edge. With the incoming talent through the middle school and freshman levels this has to be an emphasis. A fresh player is a better player. Having guys playing both sides of the ball has caught up to JC against upper level teams.

Still I am proud of the effort and resilience this JC team showed this season. You make me proud to be a JC alumni and fan of this program.

Yeah right, aren't you a real good one to talk. Aren't you the REAL PIECE OF WORK that likes to get on the pricks site and try to make the coach of the school that you "claim" to root for look just as bad as you can possibly make him, and then get on here and try to make everybody think you're a JC Superfan.....Excuse me while I go puke!!

Even if you did think that Matney didn't go about something in the right way, have you ever heard that whatever happens in the locker room, stays in the locker room? I'll bet you felt like you were really "one of the boys", didn't you?
Can you dig it? Wrote:Just out of curiosity, for the JC fans, what was the "Uh-Oh" moment in this game, the one where you realized that the boys were in trouble? Anyone care to share?

The first time cov cath touched the football. :Sad04:
dns Wrote:The first time cov cath touched the football. :Sad04:

I was thinking more when Cov Cath's bus pulled up and the players exited out. That's when the flag went up:igiveup:
Bob Seger Wrote:Yeah right, Aren't you the REAL PIECE OF WORK that likes to get on the pricks site and try to make the coach of the school you root for look just as bad as you can possibly make him, and then get on here and try to make everybody think you're a JC Superfan.....Excuse me while I go puke!!

How have I made him look bad? It wasn't me that called for the player to run 30 yds back to kick a FG. It also wasn't me that called for the kick return team to jog towards the sidelines at woodford co so he could get a rushing record. If you are as smart as you PRETEND to be then you would know nothing these days is secret. The age of social media has everything out there and whether not I would have brought that play up don't kid yourself, it would have been made known. Personally I don't think I'm trying to be nor have I ever been anything that I'm not but go ahead and judge me. For when I see your post there's on one thing that comes to my mind. Brad paisleys song " I'm so much cooler Online". Maybe you should consider avatar change to Brad Paisley or better yet just reveal yourself that we may see. But I don't see that happening.
Dusty and I make a couple of posters mad.....

Turns into a BGP hating party......

Imagine that Confusednicker:
Don't start that crap...You know what you did. And it was plain WRONG!! Did you go up to Matney and tell him to his face? Of course you didn't have the guts to do that, you just wanted to act like a big wheel at the other place. Don't start the big and bad stuff with me, bub!!

BTW, I aint no secret pal!!!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Dusty and I make a couple of posters mad.....

Turns into a BGP hating party......

Imagine that Confusednicker:

I know Hoot got mad, who was the other one, junior?
Bob Seger Wrote:Don't start that crap...You know what you did. And it was plain WRONG!! Did you go up to Matney and tell him to his face? Of course you didn't have the guts to do that, you just wanted to big a big wheel at the other place. Don't start the big and bad stuff with me, bud.

BTW, I aint no secret pal!!!

I had no intentions of being anything other than a fan of high school football and particularly Johnson Central football, but what I seen that night made me mad but more disappointed. I could careless what anyone on bluegrass preps or this site for that matter thinks of me. You thought it was necessary to call me out a reveal my identity. I just thought you would like to do the same. But from know on I'll just refer to you as Brad, how much cooler are you online.
Bob Seger Wrote:I know Hoot got mad, who was the other one, junior?

I dont know. How many JC posters are there....
Kayaker Wrote:I had no intentions of being anything other than a fan of high school football and particularly Johnson Central football, but what I seen that night made me mad but more disappointed. I could careless what anyone on bluegrass preps or this site for that matter thinks of me. You thought it was necessary to call me out a reveal my identity. I just thought you would like to do the same. But from know on I'll just refer to you as Brad, how much cooler are you online.

That is Mr. Brad to you!!
Bob Seger Wrote:That is Mr. Brad to you!!

Not hardly..
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I dont know. How many JC posters are there....

You're the one that said two, genius.Confusednicker:
FBfan4life Wrote:I was thinking more when Cov Cath's bus pulled up and the players exited out. That's when the flag went up:igiveup:

Not really. JC had played bigger and better looking teams. Like what's been said on here about bad, coaching, bad game by JC. The better team won that night! But hats off to cov cath and their staff!! They're a good football team!
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next