Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
University of the Cumberlands
Should be the number one team in the country as Morningside Iowa goes down. Go patriots.
I just seen that this morning.

UC #1 in the nation and will be entering the playoffs.
Should get a very favorable playoff schedule.
Once a Patriot always a Patriot......

Go Pats!!!
^
Unless you were an indian back before all the politically correct stuff Confusednicker:
Number four went down yesterday too.
I think Lindsey Wilson is a top 5 team. Gtown is a top 10 team.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I think Lindsey Wilson is a top 5 team. Gtown is a top 10 team.

I told my son that I thought Lindsey Wilson was the best team they had played. They finish the season with Gtown and its a possibility one of them might not make the playoffs. It will definately be interesting next week.
I would bet that the winner of of LWC and Georgetown this coming Sat. gets a playoff spot and the loser does not.
64black&gold Wrote:I would bet that the winner of of LWC and Georgetown this coming Sat. gets a playoff spot and the loser does not.

You are probably right and I am by no means an expert, but they both look like playoff teams to me.
Congrats to the Patriots!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
The MSC is the best conference in the country this year.
I dont think theres any doubt about that.

I agree with you guys though, either LWC or Gtown wont make the playoffs.
I don't think either will make it. Faulkner and Reinhardt will go from the west. Cumberland will be the sole winner of the East unless Bluefield pulls the upset.
Real Badman Wrote:I don't think either will make it. Faulkner and Reinhardt will go from the west. Cumberland will be the sole winner of the East unless Bluefield pulls the upset.

If Bluefield pulls the upset it would be on par with Appy State-Michigan in 2007, no way in the world it happens IMO.
^
:truestory:
Real Badman Wrote:I don't think either will make it. Faulkner and Reinhardt will go from the west. Cumberland will be the sole winner of the East unless Bluefield pulls the upset.

LWC beat both Reinhardt and Faulkner.
^
East-West
Cumberland College Indian wearing maroon.