Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset vs Betsy Layne
Very simple, Somerset is the best team in this region right now.

Score 48-6, Somerset.
FlippedOut Wrote:Very simple, Somerset is the best team in this region right now.

Score 48-6, Somerset.

I agree. But the Bunnies still have to go play with a little hop in their step. It's time to get involved in the excitement and put forth the best effort possible. Good Luck to the Jumpers!!!!:rockon::rockon:
somerset will most likely win this game but I dont understand why all the somerset folks on here take it as a personal insult if someone thinks betsy layne stands a chance. your not the green bay packers and betsy Layne has as good as quarterback as most teams in 2A and one of the most athletic wide receivers in peyton case. Like i said i have no problem with people predicting somerset to win big becuase its likely that they will but have some class and dont take someones opinion that BL will make it a game as a slap in the face
Somerset will take this one.
Somerset will be fine as long as there not playing up in class.
Betsy Layne has had a wonderful season, but they are the underdog tomorrow night. The play offs are a new season, and you never know what might happen. I do expect this to be a little closer than most are picking. Somerset 28 Betsy Layne 21.
my point being that this game will be really close, that is why I predict Betsy Layne to win by one point. I know Somerset a powerhouse, no disrespect intended, but I'm hoping for a big win.
foxbatone Wrote:my point being that this game will be really close, that is why I predict Betsy Layne to win by one point. I know Somerset a powerhouse, no disrespect intended, but I'm hoping for a big win.

Nothing wrong with rooting for your team to win, or even picking your team to win. Picking them to score 50+ points is a stretch for a team that hasn't every won a playoff game.
Well the day has arrived. Good Luck to the Jumpers. Have a safe trip, and play a Great
Game.
BETSY LAYNES turn they win by 10...:notworthy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC/]
Good luck Jumpers, from across the way!
Jumpers win handily. Betsy Lane, while having a great record hasn't played the schedule and will not beat Somerset.