Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State Championship Predictions
Let's hear what you think, mine is...

A - Mayfield vs. Pikeville
AA - Caldwell County vs. Newport Central Cath.
AAA - Central vs. Belfry
AAAA - Highlands vs. Collins
AAAAA - Bowling Green vs. Pulaski County
AAAAAA - Simon Kenton vs. Scott Scounty
1A) Mayfield
2A) DeSales or CAL or Caldwell
3A) Central , Belfry or on paper South Warren looks very impressive.
4A) Highlands
5A) Bowling Green
6A) Trinity , Male , St X , Manual , Butler , Scott County notin any paticular order.
1a Mayfield vs Raceland
2a Caldwell vs NCC
3a PT vs Belfry
4a Highlands vs loser
5a BG vs another loser
6a McCracken vs Trinity
1a Mayfield vs Raceland - Mayfield
2a DeSales vs Caldwell - Caldwell
3a Central vs Belfry - Belfry
4a Johnson Central vs Collins - JC
5a Bowling Green vs Pulaski - BG
6a Haven seen any 6a action so hard to say
Caldwell and DeSales are both in the west. Highlands will win 4a, with outside shot to Boyle Co.
Mayfield vs. raceland-mayfield
CAL vs. Caldwell-CAL
Pt vs. belfry- belfry
Johnson central vs. Collins -jc
Bowling green vs. Pulaski- bg
McCracken vs. male- male
Fundamentals, you may be exactly rights except for 2a and 4a. You are totally wrong there.
1A. Mayfield vs loser
2A. Caldwell vs NCC - Caldwell
3A Belfy vs Central -Belfry
4A Highlands vs loser
5A BG vs yet another loser
6A honestly , & admittedly no clue .

Yes i stole mysonis55's idea of putting loser where i feel it will be obvious
It's okay Talon. I'm truly glad to see you keeping your head up. I know things can be tough at times. Things gotta get better though. I know I'm gonna get blasted for that but I don't think the fans should be punished.
mysonis55 Wrote:It's okay Talon. I'm truly glad to see you keeping your head up. I know things can be tough at times. Things gotta get better though. I know I'm gonna get blasted for that but I don't think the fans should be punished.

Thank ya mysonis55 . After i found out certain things , it was time for a change , & at least our cupboard isnt bare . Most kids are saying they will be back , & im excited who i know but cant say at this time will be our new coach . Bill Musick i feel is the real snake that needs to go , & i think he just might be at the end of this school yr
I was at the Caldwell and Mayfield game last night and they are two tough teams. I predict both will be state champs. Caldwell will return 3 varsity starters and their back up running back by the second round of the playoffs. They were down some players last night and still beat a team no one outside of dream killer would say they would win. They get crap for their schedule and no love from the Louisville and Lexington area people but Caldwell is legit. Mayfield is legit. I'd say this victory against mayfield should let those holier than thou fans know that this small public 2a school is something to be reckoned with, considering they smoked DeSales in Louisville last year during the semi finals. That Sindelar kid has weapons in 6'8 Eli Pepper and sophomore Dee Cain (#25) was a player some said looked the best on caldwells team in the state finals last year. I predict 4 teams from WKY to make the finals in Mayfield, Caldwell, BG, and McCracken. Iffy on tilghman.
Mayfield, Highlands, and Bowling Green should be locks in their classes, Scott Co. may be the private school killer in 6A.
Pikeville
Mayfield
Belfry
Johnson central ( if they get by Highlands)
Bowling green ( would love to see Harlan County get there)
Simon Kenton or Scott Co.
A-Mayfield-v-Raceland or Williamsburg
AA-Caldwell-v-NCC
AAA-Wayne Co-v-Bourban Co
AAAA-Highlands-v-Collins
AAAAA-Bowling Green-v-Pulaski Co
AAAAAA-Trinity-v-Scott Co
1A- Mayfield vs. Raceland
2A- Caldwell County vs. NCC
3A- Wayne County vs. Belfry
4A- Collins vs. Highlands
5A- Bowling Green vs. Pulaski County
6A- Scott County vs. Simon Kenton
Do-double-gg Wrote:A-Mayfield-v-Raceland or Williamsburg
AA-Caldwell-v-NCC
AAA-Wayne Co-v-Bourban Co
AAAA-Highlands-v-Collins
AAAAA-Bowling Green-v-Pulaski Co
AAAAAA-Trinity-v-Scott Co

Not possible.
Trinity and Scott Co got to fight it out for the right to play McCracken Co at BG.
Mysonis55 everyone has opinions however yours will be the one that is wrong on 2a. Cal lost to male which could have went either way. Caldwell struggled with mayfield. Now they are both very good teams. However mayfield or Caldwell could not compete with male. As far as 4a jc wins if they get past highlands.
CAL will not make it. They will not beat DeSales a second time. I predict DeSales travels to Caldwell has a great game, but still comes up a little short.
A- Beechwood -v- Williamsburg
AA-Caldwell-v-NCC
AAA-Wayne Co-v-Belfry
AAAA-Highlands-v-Collins
AAAAA-Bowling Green-v-South Oldham
AAAAAA- St X/Male vs Simon Kenton
A- Mayfield vs Williamsburg
AA- Caldwell vs Somerset
AAA- Wayne Co vs Belfry
AAAA- Collins vs Johnson Central
AAAAA Bowling Green vs Pulaski Co
AAAAAA Trinity vs Still looking for a mts team :Cheerlead
tnt-mb1 Wrote:a- beechwood -v- williamsburg
aa-caldwell-v-ncc
aaa-wayne co-v-belfry
aaaa-highlands-v-collins
aaaaa-bowling green-v-south oldham
aaaaaa- st x/male vs simon kenton

a williamsburg-v- beechwood williamsburg
aa somerset _v_ caldwell county somerset
aaaa wayne county -v- belfry wayne county
aaaaa bowling-v- pulaski county pulaski county
aaaaaa i don"t care-v- i don"t care i don't care
mysonis55 Wrote:Trinity and Scott Co got to fight it out for the right to play McCracken Co at BG.

:lmao:
64, I stopped reading your post when you made the blatant mistake on 1a. There is no way possible, none, zero, zip, that Williamsburg reaches BG. That is unless they board a bus to come and watch Raceland play Mayfield, Russellville or Beechwood.
64, This will be just like last year. At the end of the year we will have to summon you up just to get you to post on here. Williamsburg, no chance. Somerset, slim chance. Belfry will be there. JC, no chance to get past Highlands. Male or Trinity will come out of east in 6a.
Mayfield vs. McCracken

I've been told and marketed to believe they are the only relevant teams to a championship conversation!

Confusednicker:

McCracken upsets by 1 point...they win 70-69, McCrackens starters are on the sideline by the half in street clothes. :eyeroll:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Spirit, you look at the 6a bracket and tell me what team is going to come to McCracken and beat them. I don't see it. Now if they were in the other side, it could be a handful of teams. You got Trinity, St X, Male, Manual and Scott Co. Take a look at this team and see what they look like. I am not blowing smoke. They have to make some serious mistakes to get beat at home this year.
mysonis55 Wrote:Spirit, you look at the 6a bracket and tell me what team is going to come to McCracken and beat them. I don't see it. Now if they were in the other side, it could be a handful of teams. You got Trinity, St X, Male, Manual and Scott Co. Take a look at this team and see what they look like. I am not blowing smoke. They have to make some serious mistakes to get beat at home this year.

:hilarious: It took you less than 5 mins to respond. Your loyalty to the west is unprecedented. I love it and am being sincere!

I'm not going to actively campaign for one team over another. 6A is a hodge podge right now. Any given playoff game this season. I don't see a usual suspect winning the title. I'll leave it at that.

I haven't seen Scott Co. play. I'm not going to gauge McCrackens ability on two highlight clips from the local Paducah news. Just as I wouldn't expect you to do the same with a NKY or Louisville school. There's no clearcut favorite in 6A and for that reason from a fans standpoint it's going to be fun to see how things shake out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Daddycat27 Wrote:Pikeville
Mayfield
Belfry
Johnson central ( if they get by Highlands)
Bowling green ( would love to see Harlan County get there)
Simon Kenton or Scott Co.

Pikeville and Mayfield are both 1A and you didn't pick a 2A winner
A Mayfield v Hazard - Mayfield
AA Caldwell v NCC - Caldwell
AAA Central v Belfry - Belfry
AAAA Highlands v Collins - Highlands
AAAAA Bowling Green v Pulaski - Bowling Green
AAAAAA St. X v Scott Co - St X