Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lawrence County
60.00%
Prestonsburg
40.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co. @ Prestonsburg 11/01
Dawg Family Wrote:This is a Friday night game isn't it?

Yes it is. My bad. I am just excited to see this game. Should be a dandy.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Yes it is. My bad. I am just excited to see this game. Should be a dandy.
I agree I think this will be a dandy of a game. A lot closer then some might think. Wish I could be there to watch.With this weather rolling in it should favor the run game and that's where LC is might have the edge. GO DAWGS
Lawrence County by 21
Should be one heck of a game, but a lot depends on who turns the ball over more. Prestonsburg doesn't have that big play offense that they're more known for, but they have some scrappy players that can make plays and with a dual threat guy like Jarrell at QB, it just creates headaches for defenders, as he is excellent at eluding pass rushers. But if it's a game where Lawrence can take away the short passes and the run game, then Prestonsburg could be in for a long night. That is if Lawrence is playing up to their ability. They've had their ups and downs this season as well at times, but they're more explosive than Prestonsburg.

Defensively I think we may see the, "bend but don't break" defense we've seen in the past from Prestonsburg. They've gotten a whole lot better as the season has went along, but I think Lawrence will move the ball on Prestonsburg, but can Lawrence punch all their drives in the endzone?

Tough game to predict and it could go a lot of different ways.

Best of luck to both teams... Go Blackcats!!!
I'll take the Blackcats by a touchdown. Hoping for a safe game for both teams.