Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chane Behanan suspended
Suspended for violation of university rules. I love watching this guy play but he obviously has some serious character issues. Should be back around mid-December
I hope he gets his stuff together. I don't care who a person plays for, I never like seeing someone fail

might be back in time for the UK game
This isn't much of a surprise. He's quite immature for his age for one reason or another. I don't like seeing anyone screw themselves regardless of who they play for, so I hope he gets it together. I respect Pitino for doing this though, he has had no hesitation over his career to sit a great player and I respect that.

I think he'll be back by the time the Kentucky-Louisville game tips though, lol. They'll need him or their frontcourt will get absolutely destroyed.
Little Ricky has already changed his story on this a few times today. He went from being kicked out of school to suspended indefinitely to probably back by December all within an hour after it was made public.

Oh he hesitated. And the Loserville backers like to cry about Calipari being shady. Well hello pot meet kettle.

Typical Richard
Oh no, not the guy that said last years Lville team could beat the dream team with ease....
FBALL Wrote:Little Ricky has already changed his story on this a few times today. He went from being kicked out of school to suspended indefinitely to probably back by December all within an hour after it was made public.

Oh he hesitated. And the Loserville backers like to cry about Calipari being shady. Well hello pot meet kettle.

Typical Richard

I have watched the press confrence and also read many articles on this. He never said anything about him being kicked out of school. He said he was off the team then clarified by saying he was suspended and that he could potentially be back mid december. Get your facts straight. He is no where near as shady as Cal. Hence Rick has never put a team in the gutter with sanctions like Cal.
Behanan is suspended from school. Pitino kicked him off the team, but said he can work his way back on to the team after he takes care of a few things.

Don't forget, a couple years ago, Pition was looking for school for Siva to transfer to because he was going to kick him off the team. Sounds like this is a common practice at UofL. Charlie Strong did that with Darius Ashley after he got a DUI. Ashley ultimately went back home to deal with those issues.
I'll never understand why these kids with all the talent and potential in the world act like complete dumbasses and get themselves in situations like this. Get it together Behanan! Damn son.
dore20 Wrote:I have watched the press confrence and also read many articles on this. He never said anything about him being kicked out of school. He said he was off the team then clarified by saying he was suspended and that he could potentially be back mid december. Get your facts straight. He is no where near as shady as Cal. Hence Rick has never put a team in the gutter with sanctions like Cal.

My facts are straight.

Yeah a guy that continuously lies and bangs his so called friends and assistants wife in a bar is a real prince. Not shady at all.
FBALL Wrote:My facts are straight.

Yeah a guy that continuously lies and bangs his so called friends and assistants wife in a bar is a real prince. Not shady at all.

His personal life has nothing to do with his coaching. He dose not cheat to win like Cal. And if your facts are straight post a link to ur so called facts.
dore20 Wrote:His personal life has nothing to do with his coaching. He dose not cheat to win like Cal. And if your facts are straight post a link to ur so called facts.

Cal couldn't help it that D-Rose was illiterate and Camby just didn't give a damn. :biggrin:
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Cal couldn't help it that D-Rose was illiterate and Camby just didn't give a damn. :biggrin:

Maybe true with Camby. But he had D Roses scores fixed lol.
By the way geauxtigers75 is it Natty Time this evening?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Oh no, not the guy that said last years Lville team could beat the dream team with ease....

I was not aware of that. If he really said that then this kid has more problems then i thought.
dore20 Wrote:Maybe true with Camby. But he had D Roses scores fixed lol.

Where is your proof? Can you post a link to that?
Personal life shows true character. Thats where you are your true self.
FBALL Wrote:Where is your proof? Can you post a link to that?

You come with that because you can not show any proof to support your earlier statement which is kind of petty, but no surprise really. However i believe Memphis being put on sanctions and having there Final Four season vacated the year D Rose played is proof enough I believe.
FBALL Wrote:Personal life shows true character. Thats where you are your true self.

It still in no way has anything to do with him as a coach. He was the same person when he led UK to back to back national title games, winning one of them. At which time all of you UK fans loved him dearly.
FBALL Wrote:Personal life shows true character. Thats where you are your true self.

Basically all I can gather from your argument is Rick is a shady person while Cal has shady coaching tendencies.
FBALL Wrote:Little Ricky has already changed his story on this a few times today. He went from being kicked out of school to suspended indefinitely to probably back by December all within an hour after it was made public.

Typical Richard

You can't get past your closed mind to comprehend anything. Just another ignorant UK fan. You are not smart to understand Rickspeak as a lot of people call it. Semantics...the man loves to play with semantics. Have you not figured that out? It cracks me up. Chane has some issues that need some work. And if you still are confused...this is a university issue more than basketball. You know...you hypocrite UK fans had no problem with "Little Ricky" when he was reviving your cheatin ass program from the bottom of the barrell. He built UK back to NC status. Then UK hires one of the biggest cheats in the game. Calipari and the few others that are like him...are killing college basketball. But this matter isn't a joke and every U of L fan I know and on the message boards are supporting Jurich, Pitino and the consequences. The public is not entitled to know everything that goes on in any program. You surely woudn't want that at UK..would you?Then you really might find out what World Wide Wes is all about.
dore20 Wrote:You come with that because you can not show any proof to support your earlier statement which is kind of petty, but no surprise really. However i believe Memphis being put on sanctions and having there Final Four season vacated the year D Rose played is proof enough I believe.

But Calipari was found by the NCAA to be clear of the Rose test scores scandal. So I guess your going to have to come up with something that ties him to it that has yet come to light. If not I guess your just blowing smoke.
dore20 Wrote:It still in no way has anything to do with him as a coach. He was the same person when he led UK to back to back national title games, winning one of them. At which time all of you UK fans loved him dearly.
I didn't. He was a world class prick when he was at UK too. He and Travis Ford are the two biggest pricks I have ever met.

And yes it has everything to do with him as a coach. Like I said. You show your true self in your personal life.

I've never been a huge Calipari backer either but he has done more charity and community service than little Ricky ever thought of.
dore20 Wrote:Basically all I can gather from your argument is Rick is a shady person while Cal has shady coaching tendencies.

It kind of goes together.
FBALL Wrote:But Calipari was found by the NCAA to be clear of the Rose test scores scandal. So I guess your going to have to come up with something that ties him to it that has yet come to light. If not I guess your just blowing smoke.

Once again avoiding the whole original argument because you simply can not prove any point you make. Typical UK fan and its sad. I have no further statement to make on the matter other then this site really should think more about who they choose to be a mod.
This thread was meant to be about a troubled young man. Not over either coach and their personal or coaching issues. So lets just try to stay on topic here.
Fromthebleachers Wrote:You can't get past your closed mind to comprehend anything. Just another ignorant UK fan. You are not smart to understand Rickspeak as a lot of people call it. Semantics...the man loves to play with semantics. Have you not figured that out? It cracks me up. Chane has some issues that need some work. And if you still are confused...this is a university issue more than basketball. You know...you hypocrite UK fans had no problem with "Little Ricky" when he was reviving your cheatin ass program from the bottom of the barrell. He built UK back to NC status. Then UK hires one of the biggest cheats in the game. Calipari and the few others that are like him...are killing college basketball. But this matter isn't a joke and every U of L fan I know and on the message boards are supporting Jurich, Pitino and the consequences. The public is not entitled to know everything that goes on in any program. You surely woudn't want that at UK..would you?Then you really might find out what World Wide Wes is all about.

Oh the great Loserville defender speaks. And his only argument is I'm ignorant and don't understand the art of language as well as Richard. Oh the acrimony that follows in the path of loose morals.
dore20 Wrote:Once again avoiding the whole original argument because you simply can not prove any point you make. Typical UK fan and its sad. I have no further statement to make on the matter other then this site really should think more about who they choose to be a mod.

I avoided nothing. If you don't like my opinion don't read it.

Go listen to Richard again. "He's off the team", "he's suspended indefinitely", "he could be back by December". Those were all said.

Oh yeah. Those are Little Ricky's semantics that the rest of us can't grasp the true meaning of. The master if the Englidh language has pleats made enough ambiguous statements to cover his ass no matter how things turn out.

You should make no further statements on this topic because you are dead wrong.
:devilflam

Typical Richard

Obviously you are experiencing short term memory loss. In the bold is the statement that i pointed out was never said. I stated myself that Rick said he was off the team then clarified by saying he was suspended and could possibly be back in December. You argue like my four year old daughter dose with statements such as "If you dont like it dont read it". Now back to the topic at hand. Dose anyone have any info on what exactly Behanan did to be suspended?
Your four year old daughter must be a genius. Of coarse that statement wasn't an argument.

The boldest statement did come out when it came out that it was university rules and not team rules and Behanan was no longer in the dorm on campus.

They are not going to give the reason nor should they.

Maybe you should talk to your other Loserville defender about Richard's semantics.
FBALL Wrote:Your four year old daughter must be a genius. Of coarse that statement wasn't an argument.

The boldest statement did come out when it came out that it was university rules and not team rules and Behanan was no longer in the dorm on campus.

They are not going to give the reason nor should they.

Maybe you should talk to your other Loserville defender about Richard's semantics.

No where i can find has that ever been stated. Which is why i asked you earlier to please post where that was ever stated. And also as ive made clear i dont give a damn what Rick dose with his personal time. That is his business. I care about what he dose relating to his team.