Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher County Central 57 June Buchanan 54
JBS' center, Garrison Collins was injured tonight in warm ups. He was taken to Lexington where he will under go surgery. He will be out for the rest of this season, but should be ready to go by next season. Cox and Stepp played a great game , so don't count them out just yet.
Congrats LCC close game
Congrats LCC!
"free throw" Wrote:JBS' center, Garrison Collins was injured tonight in warm ups. He was taken to Lexington where he will under go surgery. He will be out for the rest of this season, but should be ready to go by next season. Cox and Stepp played a great game , so don't count them out just yet.

Congrats LCC...and thx free throw for the info i was gonna ask about Garrison
"free throw" Wrote:JBS' center, Garrison Collins was injured tonight in warm ups. He was taken to Lexington where he will under go surgery. He will be out for the rest of this season, but should be ready to go by next season. Cox and Stepp played a great game , so don't count them out just yet.

Congrats LCC...and thx free throw for the info on Garrison
Congrats LLC..watched hightlights on sports overtime looked like a good game.....
Anyone have a details on how this kid was injured in warm ups.
The team was doing layup drills and from the way it sounded on the radio(103.9) he hit a slick spot as he layed the ball in and fell straight to the floor. FREAK ACCIDENT!
Any news on how Garrison is?
well congrats LCC, and my heart goes out to the Collins kid from JBS, hopefully he'll bounce back and be stronger than ever next year. Although, IMO, LCC and JBS are still two of the teams to beat in the region. Last nights game was close throughout, and both teams are well coached. Two very dangerous teams playing extremely well right now
Collins had surgery this morning and will be out for about 2 months. He won't be able to finish the season but will be back 100% for next year. Nothing was involved but a fracture.
Congrats L.C.C.! And to the Collins kid, work hard and get back to where you was headed too and good things will come! Don't play with fear or it will happen again, Just work your tail off and you will go somewhere! Skies the Limit!
This couldn't have happened to a nicer kid. I know him a little and he is a polite, smart, nice guy.
Congrats to LCC a very big win for them. And a bad loss for JBS in Garrison.
congrats
IMO a 3A school should not have this much trouble with JBS OR JENKINS!!! Guess somebody better get it together before tourney time.
GO CAVS!!!
i hope hes alright
We got this one on tape. NO WALK!!
"free throw" Wrote:We got this one on tape. NO WALK!!
What ar you talking about NO WALK?:Hammer3:
JBS guard rebounded the ball, and bounce passed it to Huff, Huff scored and the refs called walking on the guard and the clock never stopped running. 2 seconds left, the refs did go back and put another 2 seconds on the clock. Stepp almost made a three from half court.
Who wsa calling the game free throw. Could you explain the situation to me better? Sorry, I didn't attend nor listen to the game on the radio. Like how much time was there and what was the score..Thanks free throwSmile!
about 22 seconds when the play started. JBS should have had at least 8 seconds after the bad call. Won't get into refs names.
Huff's goal would have tied the game. He was fouled and could have made a free throw . Can't be sure of that. Got it on tape.
I couldn't be sure Huff would have made the free throw, but that would have put JBS up by1 .Every thing else I am sure of.
COACH JUSTICE does a very good job at the helm.
Captain America, you do know that Captain is spelled wrong in your name right? You have Captian instead of Captain. And also just noticed that America is spelled wrong also..You have Americia and it is America. Or is this the way you intended to spell it. Sorry, just noticed it and thought I would point that out!:Hammer3: