Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Knox Central
70.59%
Clay County
29.41%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County @ Knox Central 10-4-13
Clay win by 12 clays offense is on a role and their defense will step up this week
I think Casey will be a really good Qb in time. What he needs to do now is watch and learn as much about the offense that he can. His turn will come soon. Really the only flaw I have seen is his game is his foot work. Which will come in time. He just has to learn to play within himself and play to his strengths. I can't wait to see him take over next season so he can show just how good he is.
No argument from me. He works every day on his own to improve.

Clay still has to be ready for the reality that if he comes in the game - everything they have done to prep for Barger is out the window. Now you have to defend the best receiver in our Region. And since Casey may not (likely) play a down - you have be ready to defend Barger as a highly mobile QB who can pass it well enough to be a threat. So even on the bench Casey is making life a little harder on defenses. Or at least that is my glass half full way of seeing it... LOL.
^
I will agree 100% with that statement, just his presents make team have to wonder is he going to come in and play or not. If he does then we have to be ready for this but then if he don't then Barger will being doing this or that. It does pose a thought for the other teams does he or don't he.
KC takes this one.
Football1..I'm glad to see you back, too!! Casey will be more of a factor down the road; that kid is huge and has an arm to match his size. I know you're proud of him; I certainly would be.

Knox will be too much for Clay, I believe. I did hear about Arnett last week, and the reports were all positive. It's exciting to hear about the talent level that will shine more next year; gives a bright future to HS football!

I think Knox will pull away by 14!!
Stay dry!!

Wink