Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you remember when?
Do you all remember when we were in the offseason and how excited we were to get ready to play. The Williamsburg fans were so excited they had a different thread for each one of their players and the water boy. That was fun times. Man how easily you forget. They take 2 losses and all of a sudden the only one you can find still supporting them is 64. The adopted fan is the biggest fan of them all. COME ON MAN!!!! What has happened to you guys?
Think they realized that they weren't as good as people thought. Or maybe the schedule was a little harder than they thought. But your right haven't seen any of them since the wayne county thrashing.
I assume they are resting for the Hazard game.the lost to North laurel hurt us we play the worst game of the year.Wayne co we was very disappointed how the game turn out score should have been closer a lot closer.We came back an beat a good Pike county central had them down 46-0 at one time.Pike county sense then has won 3 in a row and last week we beat 4A.Harrison co they had around 80 player dress. Otherwise Williamsburg fan are doing great.Now districts should be a cake walk.Rest of our game will be a running clock until we play THE HAZARD BULLDOG. :igiveup: :igiveup: :igiveup: getting tired.
panther nation Wrote:Think they realized that they weren't as good as people thought. Or maybe the schedule was a little harder than they thought. But your right haven't seen any of them since the wayne county thrashing.

I can say the same about Knox central fan base after losing to bell :insane:
Williamsburg has talent but these kids where not use to playing in close games and it has costed them...
Williamsburg has had 2 off weeks since the Wayne County game. Not much to talk about when you are not playing. District is very down and it is a long time until Hazard comes around.
bac2369 Wrote:Williamsburg has talent but these kids where not use to playing in close games and it has costed them...

I will put this on the sideline play calling.man I'm going to take the heat for that statement. :welcome:
64SUR Wrote:I can say the same about Knox central fan base after losing to bell :insane:

If you read the clay @ Knox thread you will see that I have already called them out for not showing up.
It's just a different game when you step up who you play. They should have done this last year. Yall should have gotten Hazard last year. That is a very big problem since you didn't The reason is you now have their attention and they are gonna be better this year in the playoffs. You don't keep teasing a caged dog. They will bit, hard.
panther nation Wrote:Think they realized that they weren't as good as people thought. Or maybe the schedule was a little harder than they thought. But your right haven't seen any of them since the wayne county thrashing.

I wonder how the big bad panthers are doing, Who have they beaten? How many games have the teams KC has beaten won . Have they ever won a district title? I am serious I am not trying to down them. I just don't know anything about them.
Panthers 4-2. 3 wins against win less teams. Beat 2-4 Prestonsburg. 2 losses to 3-3 teams. Never won a district title.
Any other questions about Knox Central. You wonder why they have disappeared.
See how much more fun it is on here when Williamsburg gets back on. We haven't had any good slaps since they quit. It's all in good fun gentlemen. I know they love the Jackets over there as much as I love the Cards. I just like to have a little fun with them.
mysonis55 Wrote:See how much more fun it is on here when Williamsburg gets back on. We haven't had any good slaps since they quit. It's all in good fun gentlemen. I know they love the Jackets over there as much as I love the Cards. I just like to have a little fun with them.

:howdy: mysonis55 this is just for fun mayfield opponent this year combine record is 11-21.Like i said in another posts the west is weak.It's all in good fun.and by the way we want HAZARD attentions.:blonded:

How many games has KC won? How many games has the teams that have beaten KC won? How many district titles has KC won in history? How many games has the teams that KC has beaten won? Just curious.
We are way down over here in the west.
mysonis55 Wrote:We are way down over here in the west.

Confusedhh: Confusedhh: Confusedhh: mysonis55 Confusedhh: Confusedhh: Confusedhh:
yellow jackets yellow jackets which do which do when BULLDOGS COME FOR YOU!!!!!!
Blueman44 If you think I don't no who you are you're wrong if you want exposed I can :truestory:
:please:TongueirateSho:biglmao::CheerleadDo it then
Full name
:dudecomeon: trucks and cars anything else.
I still dont know who i am???????
blueman44 Wrote:I still dont know who i am???????

Confusedhh: Confusedhh: Confusedhh:Need to worry about your team oh friend.:igiveup: :igiveup: I want waste my time :moon: :moon: :moon:
What are talking about your team and tell my name that you dont know?????????
blueman44 Wrote:What are talking about your team and tell my name that you dont know?????????

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 44 :dudecomeon:
:moon::moon::moon:
64SUR Wrote::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 44 :dudecomeon:
SO ARE YOU GOING TELL MY NAME:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:Confusedinglepar:please::please::please::please::baldbull::baldbull::glassjoe::glassjoe::glassjoe:
Chicken little you posts your on name Confusednicker:
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:William Smith 64SUR SO WHATS YOUR NAME CHICKEN bok bok bok
It could just be the fact the williamsburg is on an off week again this week, but that would be too simple for a troll and antagonist to figure out.