Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 56 Phelps 6
Tigers pick up their 5th win on the season. Last time we won 5 games was the 2008 Season. Way to go Tigers!

Anyone have any stats from this one?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Congratulations, Tigers!
Paintsville pounds a patsy.
Like I said you got to give Paintsville team and its coach Props . Hell of a job he is doing there .
Another Win for the Tigers. That new Coach and his staff look to be doing a good job. I predicted 5 wins for the Tigers and they reached that. Congrats young men. Don't get caught in the Hype that Tiger football is back though. It's fair from being where it once was but you guys are working on it and it shows. You have a lot to be proud of but don't get satisfied. Congrats Tigers
I'm so proud of our kids. We're 5-1 and could've been 6-0. Not bad for this young group of Tigers. Let's stay focused and get to work on Fairview and remember it's we not me!
Way to go big blue!!! Keep eating up the competition like people do my delicious cherry pies.
Painstsville has left the doom and gloom of last year behind them. Good to see the Tigers back to playing solid football. Young kids grow up when tempered by battle.