Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin @ South Laurel 9/20
The Hounds look to start out 5-0 for the first time since 2009. South Laurel has improved from the past few years but will that be enough to upset the Redhounds? Corbin has been dominant in their first 4 weeks, particularly on defense. The first string D has only given up 1 touchdown this season which was to Danville.

So far Corbin is beating their opponents by an average of 34.75 points (40-5.25)

I think the Hounds continue to roll and get the victory 42-7
South Laurel made the smartest move ive ever seen them make by getting rid of Welch and his 4th grade playbook. Im not sure if Rhymer will be any btter.
This year, Corbin continues its success against the lowly south...

Corbin 44
South 13
Corbin 46 South Laurel 06
Rhymer is a lot better but it will take a while to fix the mess Welch left at South. Hounds will run the clock midway through the 3rd period.
It will take time to over come all the bad things that Welch has done to this program. Rhymer will be good for the cards. But it is going to take some time. The cards should show improvements every week. This being said this year Corbin will just be to much for SL.
It's gonna be a BLOWOUT boys!!!!

Corbin 54

South 0
E's Army Wrote:Rhymer is a lot better but it will take a while to fix the mess Welch left at South. Hounds will run the clock midway through the 3rd period.

I agree 100% Rhymer is a lot better and I believe South will play Corbin a little closer than most think 35-21 Corbin.
I don't think the score will be a blowout, but imo Corbin will dominate every aspect of this game.
Corbin -38 SL - 15
Corbin 21 South Laurel 7
The clock? She will run:

Hounds - 45

South Laurel - 6
I know it will be tough but gotta go with my boy from Harlan County!
Corbin wins big setting up the showdown with Wayne on Oct 4th...Can't wait for the discussion for that game, but for now,

Corbin 42
SL- 12
I just don't see South scoring on Corbin's first team. I predict 35-7 with South scoring on the JV in the fourth period.
Me to Demarcus. It will be a fun week next week.
South has come a long way this year but Corbin is very good. D is solid and they have a bunch of weapons.
I think Corbin wins. I interested how Corbin does against a big O line.
Will not even be a game. Corbin wins big.
64SUR Wrote:Corbin 46 South Laurel 06

I hope south prove me wrong would be great for south laurel :yesno:
Demarcus ware Wrote:Corbin wins big setting up the showdown with Wayne on Oct 4th...Can't wait for the discussion for that game, but for now,

Corbin 42
SL- 12

I vote we let Go Big Red! talk for the Redhounds.
Go Big Red! Wrote:It's gonna be a BLOWOUT boys!!!!

Corbin 54

South 0

Crap boys should have made one of them extra points!! I would have nailed this one.