Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Ground Hog Day & No Talk Day!
:Wave:
Happy Holiday!
Is Phil the name of the ground hog they use to see if he sees his shadow, me and my cousin couldn't think of it at all yesterday.
If he predicts more winter then he is a ****ed liar because we all can see that it is going to be 60 for the rest of winter and 120 this summer.
I hope he predicts more winter.. I would like to get at least one big snow this year. I would like to have a Ground Hog.. they're cute lol
I hope we get 5 feet of snow,.but I am with tribe, I think its going to be 60 all winter.

were is the great weather man catdawg when you need him. lol
well what was the prediction..did he see his shadow or not? lol...I want more snow...atleast once for our two little boys...so far this has been the weirdest winter yet. I can still wear my flipflops...
I haven't seen if he saw his shadow or not but I bet we have 6 weeks of winter, can't say 6 more weeks because we haven't really had a winner yet. The weathermen have been saying that the pattern is getting ready to change and Febuary could be a very cold month. I hope we get at least 1 big snow but it will probably be 33 degrees with a cold rain every time they predict snow. I hope that the ice stays away. Ever since the big ice storm of Febuary 04 I have got nervous everytime i hear a weatherman say ice.
I'm still pulling for a late snow but I'm starting to doubt that we'll even get that...
Want happen....
i hope it does snow, but i don't see it happening.
Did he see his shadow?
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:Did he see his shadow?

not locally so I guess that means winter is over for us???
What winter?
The main groundhog that is highly publicized saw his shadow.