Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real Top Ten of 2a
It is apparent that the coaches poll for 2a is a little construed. That is why I have decided to see what others think. This is how I would rank the top ten in 2a at the present.

1) Caldwell Co
2) DeSales
3) Glasgow
4) Newport Central Catholic
5) Owensboro Catholic
6) Lexington Christian Academy
7) Murray
8) Middlesboro
9) Bardstown
10) Walton-Verona
I think the above is a little "construed", which means interpreted, which means I have no idea what you mean.......

The above is your rankings which is your opinion and may or may not be "Skewed", but I'm confident we could get a thousand different rankings, and NONE of them would be foolprrof!!!!!
That is going to be the more accurate one. I know some may not like it, but time will show. I think the state championship this year will be decided by Caldwell Co and DeSales. You can write that down and remind me of it, if I am wrong. I will own up to it.
mysonis55 Wrote:That is going to be the more accurate one. I know some may not like it, but time will show. I think the state championship this year will be decided by Caldwell Co and DeSales. You can write that down and remind me of it, if I am wrong. I will own up to it.

No need to, you already wrote it down, so we all look forward to seeing what happens and come back at the end of the year to see how it plays out.
Actually Desalles or Calwell will not make it to the finals, their Districts will match-up before the finals.

Sorry Mysonis55, it can't be decided by both as your statement says, "decided by Caldwell Co and DeSales", you must go ahead now and own up to being wrong.....:flame:
mysonis55 Wrote:It is apparent that the coaches poll for 2a is a little construed. That is why I have decided to see what others think. This is how I would rank the top ten in 2a at the present.

1) Caldwell Co
2) DeSales
3) Glasgow
4) Newport Central Catholic
5) Owensboro Catholic
6) Lexington Christian Academy
7) Murray
8) Middlesboro
9) Bardstown
10) Walton-Verona

Surely you meant 3-0 Christian Academy of Louisville and not 1-2 Lexington Christian Academy in the number 6 spot.
^ Uh-oh, are we already seeing holes in the "REAL" top ten of 2A???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Yes, it will be decided by DeSales and Caldwell Co in the real state championship this year. It will be listed as a semi finals game, but make no mistake about it, those are the 2 best teams in 2a. No, I was not talking about the 2a team that has fallen off the map since whipping our a**es a in 2009. Just a simple typo. I'm sure that is not the first time someone has gotten those two mixed up, just like the two Holy Crosses. Stardust, do you think you can add some more photos to your posts please. I don't know what I would do without you guys harassing me. It makes the days a lot better. This is so much better than the same old boring stuff on here, don't you think?
Stardust Wrote:^ Uh-oh, are we already seeing holes in the "REAL" top ten of 2A???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

:why: Oh the humanity! Prolly the first time on here someone has been wr-wr-ong!
Stardust is right though. I don't have enough icons, photos or video clips on my posts to make those kind of mistakes.
^All you have to see with Star is all the patches under his name. Trust me, he will set you straight if you need it.
He has to be able to take it as well as give it. I know he is the main man on here but, I'm just saying. It almost takes 2 pages for one of his posts due to the extra videos, photos and all.
Ya dont piss his wheaties he will pm you.. lol. Dont worry bout em myson. Tellem to piss off... lol. Ur entitled to ur speach. . Dust is pretty iconic.. thought that used to be a fourm rule? Or maybe that was on another site..
mysonis55 Wrote:He has to be able to take it as well as give it. I know he is the main man on here but, I'm just saying. It almost takes 2 pages for one of his posts due to the extra videos, photos and all.

Just be thankfull he's a Lebron fan and not an MJ fan. If that was the case we'd be scrolling down forever to get all those championship banners in.
Oh My, did I hurt somebodies feelings.....
ontopofthewest Wrote:Ya dont piss his wheaties he will pm you.. lol. Dont worry bout em myson. Tellem to piss off... lol. Ur entitled to ur speach. . Dust is pretty iconic.. thought that used to be a fourm rule? Or maybe that was on another site..

It's the other site that has no "entitlement" to speach.....Confusednicker:
mysonis55 Wrote:He has to be able to take it as well as give it. I know he is the main man on here but, I'm just saying. It almost takes 2 pages for one of his posts due to the extra videos, photos and all.

[Image: https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/4204189440/h80A01930/]
I don't have a problem with him being a fan of either they are both awesome. But no one could be better than mj. We would be scrolling all week.
mysonis55 Wrote:Yes, it will be decided by DeSales and Caldwell Co in the real state championship this year. It will be listed as a semi finals game, but make no mistake about it, those are the 2 best teams in 2a.

You're entitled to your opinion, but don't be surprised to see Glasgow show up in Princeton and ruin the party. Also, I'm sure that NCC, Somerset and et al from the east might have something to say about the outcome in BG. Those are quality teams that will be ready to challenge by season's end and deserve some respect.

Speaking of respect, I've been quietly sitting back and watching all of the talk coming out of Caldwell for the past 9 months. Congratulations on your Pre-Season Class 2A Title!!! Let's see if you're still wearing that crown in December. Good luck...I don't think the trip is going to be nearly as easy as you suspect.
Stardust Wrote:Oh My, did I hurt somebodies feelings.....

i just want you to no that mysonis55 is hurt over this let's pray now:worthy::worthy::worthy:
For us, it's one game at a time. We've faced two 5A powers, and came away with 2 wins, with the most important thing being (zero injuries). That can make or break a season. We still have to face CAL, and Bardstown. Killer schedule this year. I never ever discount NCC. But... I do believe the west has the strongest teams this year. Caldwell, Glasgow, CAL, Bardstown, DeSales. You could make a case for every one of those teams. I'm just glad we get a break in the schedule, with Washington Co this week, and Shawnee next. Hopefully some of our baby Colts get a chance to get better.
ColtPride Wrote:For us, it's one game at a time. We've faced two 5A powers, and came away with 2 wins, with the most important thing being (zero injuries). That can make or break a season. We still have to face CAL, and Bardstown. Killer schedule this year. I never ever discount NCC. But... I do believe the west has the strongest teams this year. Caldwell, Glasgow, CAL, Bardstown, DeSales. You could make a case for every one of those teams. I'm just glad we get a break in the schedule, with Washington Co this week, and Shawnee next. Hopefully some of our baby Colts get a chance to get better.

I agree 100%. Unfortunately for us, our schedule doesn't lighten up for another few weeks. Hopefully our injured will be returning at the right time. Good luck against CAL & Bardstown. Hopefully we will see a rematch of last years game in Glasgow on 11/22/13.
Bring the big G over to Princeton. It will be a long bus ride back.
mysonis55 Wrote:Bring the big G over to Princeton. It will be a long bus ride back.

Looking forward to it. I think I will grab some Heaton's Barbeque while I'm there..but, will use Starne's sauce from Paducah....good combo.

It's funny, Murray fans said the same thing a couple of years ago. Good luck vs Trigg. Should be a good game.
11, there is a great pizza place in Princeton. I can't think of the name of it but the locals will be able to tell you about it. Forget the barbeque and try it. You can thank me later. That will make the trip somewhat bearable.
Pagliai's is the pizza place. Absolutely phenomenal.
You got that right. For all those traveling to Princeton this year, check it out. I know I will the last week of regular season.
ColtPride Wrote:For us, it's one game at a time. We've faced two 5A powers, and came away with 2 wins, with the most important thing being (zero injuries). That can make or break a season. We still have to face CAL, and Bardstown. Killer schedule this year. I never ever discount NCC. But... I do believe the west has the strongest teams this year. Caldwell, Glasgow, CAL, Bardstown, DeSales. You could make a case for every one of those teams. I'm just glad we get a break in the schedule, with Washington Co this week, and Shawnee next. Hopefully some of our baby Colts get a chance to get better.

Yes, please discount NCC! NCC is too small, too slow, undisciplined, you name it. Which way is Bowling Green?
Somerset is better than LCA or Middlesboro. They will win that district.
E's Army Wrote:Somerset is better than LCA or Middlesboro. They will win that district.

Confusedhh: