Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ashland
38.46%
George Washington
61.54%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
George Washington, WV @ Ashland 9/6
Bob Seger Wrote:Lighten up 7200000000000000000000, evidently they are waaaaaaay over your head too...... I swear you can combine every "ASH" Land fan on here and you couldn't come up with one that had enough sense to get in out of the rain........ You guys truly live in your own little world......Must be the magic that oozes in that little kingdom known as Putnam Land that causes one to fantasize................Confusednicker:

Just saying I never heard badcat call out any JC player or Group. Sure he didn't like the music an Jawed with fans but he left the high school kids that actually get on this site out of it. But keep making yourself looking good while talking about how Pathetic you think an bunch of 16 and 17 year olds are.
washed up Wrote:You are sure that Badcat74 didn't send you a PM about a "get together" last time JC played at Putnam? I have heard otherwise.

Apparently you heard wrong as well there "all washed up" one.....I didn't even go to the game two years ago, but I was at the game at JC last year......a now show there, it appears then? But then again , nothing of the sort in either place

I don't know where you morons are coming up with this crap to begin with, unless someone is still just do some big talking.....After all, it is what they do best, isn't it....:popcorn:
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:Just saying I never heard badcat call out any JC player or Group. Sure he didn't like the music an Jawed with fans but he left the high school kids that actually get on this site out of it. But keep making yourself looking good while talking about how Pathetic you think an bunch of 16 and 17 year olds are.

Like I said, TC720000000000000000000, it's all over your head to begin with.....no point in me wasting time explaining things....You wouldn't get it.:eyeroll:
Bob Seger Wrote:Like I said, TC720000000000000000000, it's all over your head to begin with.....no point in me wasting time explaining things....You wouldn't get it.:eyeroll:

Over my head. Sounds more like you any deny taking shots at kids on every thread. So instead you insult my intelligence and the talent of teenagers instead of addressing whatever it is that makes yourself feel so inadequate that you have to constantly prove how much better you are than us and these kids that play for Ashland. But what you seem to not understand is that the success of the Johnson Central Football program has nothing to do with you. And it's success doesn't entitle you to speak about these kids in the way you have spoken about them. You are an embarrassment to the school you claim to support. Cause the young men for Johnson central compete with so much pride and heart. But I will more so than the games will not forget the compliments of Ron Blume in 05 about our defense. Or the respect showed in 06 after the playoff game. I will also not forget JJ Jude helping tomcat defenders off the ground in 2011. Or the JC players seeking out the tomcats after last years classic. This is the kind of pride and class the Kids at Johnson Central have. Something you have obviously missed out on.
Bob Seger Wrote:Apparently you heard wrong as well there "all washed up" one.....I didn't even go to the game two years ago, but I was at the game at JC last year......a now show there, it appears then? But then again , nothing of the sort in either place

I don't know where you morons are coming up with this crap to begin with, unless someone is still just do some big talking.....It is what they do best isn't it....:popcorn:

I thought you was not going to address that anymore.
You talk more than anyone but would not meet Badcat
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:Over my head. Sounds more like you any deny taking shots at kids on every thread. So instead you insult my intelligence and the talent of teenagers instead if addressing whatever it is that makes yourself feel so inadequate that you have to constantly prove how much better you are than us and these kids that play for Ashland. But what you seem to not understand is that the success of the Johnson Central Football program has nothing to do with you. And it's success doesn't entitle you to speak about these kids in the way you have spoken about them.

......Anything I do is the NotsoBADCAT way. You just remember that!!!! Paybacks aren't always fun when the wind blows back in your face, is it?????

You gonna call the KHSAA too? You could be the new Vice President over message board monitoring. You and NotsoBADCAT could share an office down there together. I'm sure he would be more than glad to scoot over for you....Confusednicker:
tomcat4life Wrote:I thought you was not going to address that anymore.
You talk more than anyone but would not meet Badcat

Says the weenie!!!
Bob Seger Wrote:Like I said, TC720000000000000000000, it's all over your head to begin with.....no point in me wasting time explaining things....You wouldn't get it.:eyeroll:

That's your answer for everything.
" it's over your head ". You say Ashland is the home of the mentally disturbed but you have an obsession with Badcat. You have insinuated that at least 3 people are Badcat or his son so you suffer from hallucinations. You want to belittle a group of teenagers obviously you have self esteem issues. You want to get on here and say whatever you want and expect people to accept because you say so. You have control issues. If anybody does say anything back to you or questions you, you get mad there's your anger issues. And your " my post are above your thinking" comments shows your inferiority complex. Man you are one seriously confussed person. Anybody that reads any of your posts can pretty well tell that the mental disturbance runs deep with ole Boob cigar.
Bob Seger Wrote:......Anything I do is the NotsoBADCAT way. You just remember that!!!! Paybacks aren't always fun when the wind blows back in your face, is it?????

You gonna call the KHSAA too? You could be the new Vice President over message board monitoring. You and NotsoBADCAT could share an office down there together. I'm sure he would be more than glad to scoot over for you....Confusednicker:

Go thru any Ashland Thread an find out where Badcat has called out a kid From Johnson Central. Not a coach Not the music Not a fan But a kid or a group of kids. I doubt you will and will probably say something as that you don't have to or do not have the time. But we all know it is because you use badcat as a way to Hold yourself up and feel better about your lack of success like I said an embarrassment to the JC kids and Program.
All right Segar time to put up or shut up. Will you meet Badcat74 this year at Putnam Stadium during the Johnson Central game? Let's forget about you ducking him 2 years ago, lets just focus on this year 2013. At this point you chickening out 2 years ago doesn't matter the real question is are you willing to schedule a face to face in 2013.

Like I said, lets just move past prior cowardly behavior on your part and put all of our attention on the precious present. I really doesn't matter that you saw him wearing his t-shirt in 2011 and tucked tail and ran we are only interested in today.

Just to be crystal clear, I want an answer about this year not an excuse for dodging him 2 years ago. Understand? I mean it doesn't matter that he sent you a PM, you agreed to meet and he waited an entire half for you, only to be stood up.
Bob Seger Wrote:Says the weenie!!!

I'm not the that hides from people after saying ill meet them.
Leaping Lee Wrote:All right Segar time to put up or shut up. Will you meet Badcat74 this year at Putnam Stadium during the Johnson Central game? Let's forget about you ducking him 2 years ago, lets just focus on this year 2013. At this point you chickening out 2 years ago doesn't matter the real question is are you willing to schedule a face to face in 2013.

Like I said, lets just move past prior cowardly behavior on your part and put all of our attention on the precious present. I really doesn't matter that you saw him wearing his t-shirt in 2011 and tucked tail and ran we are only interested in today.

Just to be crystal clear, I want an answer about this year not an excuse for dodging him 2 years ago. Understand? I mean it doesn't matter that he sent you a PM, you agreed to meet and he waited an entire half for you, only to be stood up.

I think he should change his name to Kenny Rogers. Since he is definitely the coward of Johnson county.
Leaping Lee Wrote:All right Segar time to put up or shut up. Will you meet Badcat74 this year at Putnam Stadium during the Johnson Central game? Let's forget about you ducking him 2 years ago, lets just focus on this year 2013. At this point you chickening out 2 years ago doesn't matter the real question is are you willing to schedule a face to face in 2013.

And just who are you anyways????? His mom????

Where was he last year if he is so interested in meeting me?....I was wearing my Bob Seger Tour of 2012 T-shirt so he wouldn't miss me.....He's the one that must have tucked tail and run!!! I waited 4 full quarters.

Anyways, you would think that anyone so big and "BAD" could talk for themselves......huh???:popcorn:
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:I think he should change his name to Kenny Rogers. Since he is definitely the coward of Johnson county.

And just how big and BAD are you 72000000000000?............You're welcome to the party too......You're doing an awful lot of Big Talking.Confusednicker:
You morons are just so dang easy.....All I have to do is say HI, and everyone of you simpletons take the bait....It works every time.....:Clap:
And as usual no answer. More deflection. More talk but no answer.
tomcat4life Wrote:That's your answer for everything.
" it's over your head ". You say Ashland is the home of the mentally disturbed but you have an obsession with Badcat. You have insinuated that at least 3 people are Badcat or his son so you suffer from hallucinations. You want to belittle a group of teenagers obviously you have self esteem issues. You want to get on here and say whatever you want and expect people to accept because you say so. You have control issues. If anybody does say anything back to you or questions you, you get mad there's your anger issues. And your " my post are above your thinking" comments shows your inferiority complex. Man you are one seriously confussed person. Anybody that reads any of your posts can pretty well tell that the mental disturbance runs deep with ole Boob cigar.

Says Oscar Meyer!!!!Confusednicker:
Bob Seger Wrote:You morons are just so dang easy.....All I have to do is say HI, and everyone of you simpletons take the bait....It works every time.....:Clap:

You've been beat at your own game. Read back thru the thread your the one that got all pissy. Once again no answers
tomcat4life Wrote:And as usual no answer. More deflection. More talk but no answer.

You can come on down too "tomcat4life".......Gosh, that's still one of the most sissy sounding monikers that Ive seen for a grown (man.....?) lol
tomcat4life Wrote:You've been beat at your own game. Read back thru the thread your the one that got all pissy. Once again no answers

Oh, don't think for the first second I am mad about anything, you'd probably be real dissapointed....I've anxiously waited since last year to get under you simpleton's skin. I thought this time of year would never get here ....It's the ultimate entertainment for the buck.......Like I said, you all are just soooooooo dang easy!!!!........lol
Bob Seger Wrote:And just who are you anyways????? His mom????

Where was he last year if he is so interested in meeting me?....I was wearing my Bob Seger Tour of 2012 T-shirt so he wouldn't miss me.....He's the one that must have tucked tail and run!!! I waited 4 full quarters.

Anyways, you would think that anyone so big and "BAD" could talk for themselves......huh???:popcorn:

At least he had the balls to tell you where he would be and what he was wearing. Not expect some miraculous psychic act.
And still no answers.
Bob Seger Wrote:You can come on down too "tomcat4life".......Gosh, that's still one of the most sissy sounding monikers that Ive seen for a grown (man.....?) lol

Not a problem. How about a little more to go on besides just saying you'll be there. How about a description. Bald? Glasses? Mustache? Goatee? Kinda tall? Something to be able to know who you are
tomcat4life Wrote:Not a problem. How about a little more to go on besides just saying you'll be there. How about a description. Bald? Glasses? Mustache? Goatee? Kinda tall? Something to be able to know who you are
Just ask for the good looking guy.....Everyone will know who you're talking about..
Bob Seger Wrote:Oh, don't think for the first second I am mad about anything, you'd probably be real dissapointed....I've anxiously waited since last year to get under you simpleton's skin. I thought this time of year would never get here ....It's the ultimate entertainment for the buck.......Like I said, you all are just soooooooo dang easy!!!!........lol
No, your post didnt seem that you are upset at all
Bob Seger Wrote:Just ask for the good looking guy.....Everyone will know who you're talking about..

There's a surprise. More deflection no answers
SEE WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT BGRers. IT JUST NEVER ENDS......THEY JUST CANT RESIST THE BAIT.

THE ABSOLUTE DUMBEST BUNCH EVER ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH!!!!!:Clap:
Bob Seger Wrote:And just how big and BAD are you 72000000000000?............You're welcome to the party too......You're doing an awful lot of Big Talking.Confusednicker:

So I'm welcome to the party. Guess that means your gonna show up and I get to be your plus one.
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:So I'm welcome to the party. Guess that means your gonna show up and I get to be your plus one.

Why sure..........You cant resist the bait either can you Charlie Tuna??? You're officially one of the dimwit crowd now, 7200000000000.....At one time you had a little promise of being half way sensible.......I guess once maroon, always maroon....It must be something in the Ashland Municipal Water System that gets all of you guys.Confusednicker:
tomcat4life Wrote:At least he had the balls to tell you where he would be and what he was wearing. Not expect some miraculous psychic act.

You his official co-spokesman too?...Besides what would you know about them things?....:lmao: