Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
68.42%
Whitley County
31.58%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County @ Whitley County 9/6
I have not watched Bell this year so I really don't know what they are holding. I will say, however that tradition is a great motivator, and Bell definitely has that. They do know how to steal close wins and face adversity in that program. After watching the Madison Southern debacle, I don't know if the train wreck I saw that Whitley was can be turned around so quickly. They really have some work to do...I'd love to see an upset here, but my brain says Bell's tradition will win out and they will improve as the season goes by...If Whitley shows no improvement I forecast a long painful season for the Colonels.
Gut is just a troll. He seems like he doesn't know much. He says Whitley is gonna beat a "horrible bell team" I don't see us breaking any records this year. I love the colonels. I think we have talent, but I wouldn't be calling anyone else terrible after the first two games. Bell does win I believe. Gut needs to learn when to stop. I love how he said he was born and raised in Harlan, but played for a 2000-01 Whitley county team. Something just doesn't add up there. Maybe he screwed up there too.
You guys will figure Gut out....
^^
I think he just wishes he was from Harlan county. Cause his belove Whitley isn't as good as he bragged about at the start of the season.
I agree panther. He just makes himself look dumb at times. Trash talking and what he does is different.
I guess that makes him a fence jumper!! Next thing you know he will be on the Corbin bandwagon.....:Cheerlead:Cheerlead

Come on gut you know if you are a true fan then you will stick with your team. Though good and bad... You just don't give up on them..:igiveup:
Exactly. A fan is a person who doesn't care to admit you love the below average team. How do you think every UK fan feels, myself included?
Whitley can shock a very adverage Bell team. This can turn their season around. I think they can get it done. Whitley over bell by 7.
I just believe without Mills it will make it hard for Whitley to win this one. Where is this game played?
Whitley has this one
I rember gut saying that whitley would be lucky to win 5 games. I think whitley wins this weekend goes on to finish 2nd in the district . They should beat knox letcher perry clay and knox. 6-4 will be the record and they will play @ pulaski the first round of the playoffse
I meant rock and maybe they might compete with boyle who knows
Bell is not that great this year.
Everyone needs to realize that instead of seeing them as some crazy powerhouse.
They could be 0-2 at this point, they were only winning by a touchdown when they called the game for Bell last week against Marion County.
[Image:

]
That being Said, I take Whitley 21-14
[Image:

]
I think Bell will be the better team at seasons end, if WC could win this one it would be a confidence boost even to beat a down year bell, let's face it we don't see that very often..
Colonelstrong20 Wrote:Gut is just a troll. He seems like he doesn't know much. He says Whitley is gonna beat a "horrible bell team" I don't see us breaking any records this year. I love the colonels. I think we have talent, but I wouldn't be calling anyone else terrible after the first two games. Bell does win I believe. Gut needs to learn when to stop. I love how he said he was born and raised in Harlan, but played for a 2000-01 Whitley county team. Something just doesn't add up there. Maybe he screwed up there too.

You just dont understand the sarcasm in the other threads and you never will.
Read the entire threads and you will figure it out.

Of course i want Whitley to do well, but there not there yet.
I was saying a 5-5 year before the season started, and we will be lucky to get there. We can beat Bell, but it would have been a lot more realistic with Mills in the backfield.
Once you become old pup like me, you'll learn to see through the fog of that administration. Its not all or nothing like they want you to believe as a kid. Trust me.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Really, you think Bell will beat Wayne Co. and Corbin, and compete with Central? I just don't think that it will happen. I would have like to seen the game last week, If Marion played with them then they may have some trouble.
I saw the game and Marion Co wasn't competing with Bell only scored due to a turnover in red zone other than that they had like 3 first downs Bell was [B]by far[/B] the better team and if the game would have finished Bell would have beat them by 2 or 3 touchdowns They will beat Wayne and Corbin quite easily, Bell's not down as far as everyone thinks. The team they played from south pittsburg Tn was as good as central teams and Bell had a shot late in the game. DONT TASTE THE BLOOD IN THE WATER JUST YET FRIEND
Objective Wrote:I saw the game and Marion Co wasn't competing with Bell only scored due to a turnover in red zone other than that they had like 3 first downs Bell was [B]by far[/B] the better team and if the game would have finished Bell would have beat them by 2 or 3 touchdowns They will beat Wayne and Corbin quite easily, Bell's not down as far as everyone thinks. The team they played from south pittsburg Tn was as good as central teams and Bell had a shot late in the game. DONT TASTE THE BLOOD IN THE WATER JUST YET FRIEND

But you admit there is Blood in the water. Wayne and Corbin at this point are better. Just my opinion. I respect yours. Now, South Pitt just got spanked by a mediocre Hixson team. They are not Lou. Central or Harlan County at all. Maybe you meant Knox Central. If that is the case I agree. But the Blood is in the water.
Bell will not beat Wayne or Corbin quite easily.wishful thinking on your part.
PRIDE101 Wrote:But you admit there is Blood in the water. Wayne and Corbin at this point are better. Just my opinion. I respect yours. Now, South Pitt just got spanked by a mediocre Hixson team. They are not Lou. Central or Harlan County at all. Maybe you meant Knox Central. If that is the case I agree. But the Blood is in the water.
I didn't say that I said DON'T taste the blood just yet, dont' twist words .....and I mean't Lou Central and I've watched them play last three years and the team I watched from S Pittsburg was just as good as last 3 maybe not this years team I haven't seen them. Whitley's defense gives up way to many points to compete with Bell and Bell's defense is better that anticipated....if Bell limits turnovers Mills kid doesn't play Bell wins by 3 TD's 28-7 I like this game tho will be closer than score good game for both schools will help both teams to improve for districts
Whitley's defense gave up way too many points to much much better teams.Bell doesn't have that explosive offense.
I agree with you that's why I didn't go to 42 or 56 points but 28
If Whitley was going to bite Bell this would be the year..but unfortunately Whitley just doesn't have the team to do it.

If Whitley can't stop the running game of a team like Madison Southern where you know exactly where the ball is going.. they will not stop Bell.

Bell 26
Whitley 14
Whitley by a field goal!
I read the entire thread. I read as you were just stirring up everything. I read it all. I'm just saying you lie and make up all these stories and all. I just pointed out your mistakes. That's all gut. I would love to see us do well as well. I love the colonels. I just speak my opinion the honest truth. You just say things to say them. I want to see us win every game. I would love that. I also believe we do have a lot of talent. ysidro, mills, 69, 48, a lot of players are good. Just give them a few weeks to get it all together. Gut. Calm down.
Whitley can not beat us. Even if we are down a bit, we will win on tradition. We believe we can and most of Whitley believes we can. Redsorm , Gut and many others do not believe in their team. This is why we are good. I just want to say thank you.

Bell 28
WC 14
I personally think that Bell has a potentially very explosive offense, that may be me supporting my team, but I see an offense capable of dropping 40-50 points. It's just a matter of the kids growing up and the coaches tweaking and getting everyone in place and staying healthy. When Dylan cox returns, no doubt he is a standout defender for Bell and has been since day 1 as a frosh, but he's not a slouch on offense and adds a big body, a tall, reliable target in passing and is a heck of a blocker. Caldwell is a potential 1,000 yard rusher if he stays healthy, and loaded with young sophomores and juniors with very good receiving and running potential, a lot of team speed this year. The receivers grow up quick, attack the ball and make the catches, along with the QB making better decisions when he's given the oppurtunity to throw, the passing game is dangerous. The running backs grow up and learn from mistakes quick..same 'ol Bell County slap you in the mouth and not think twice rushing game. It's good potential with the bunch, it's just a matter of growing up and learning quick. The defense is under rated, we aren't as big or strong this year as we have been in the past, but I feel across the board, position to position, we've got the fastest defense we've had in a long time.
Colonelstrong20 Wrote:I read the entire thread. I read as you were just stirring up everything. I read it all. I'm just saying you lie and make up all these stories and all. I just pointed out your mistakes. That's all gut. I would love to see us do well as well. I love the colonels. I just speak my opinion the honest truth. You just say things to say them. I want to see us win every game. I would love that. I also believe we do have a lot of talent. ysidro, mills, 69, 48, a lot of players are good. Just give them a few weeks to get it all together. Gut. Calm down.

Confusednicker:

I wasnt talking about this thread, but it doesnt matter, i dont have to explain myself.
WhyLie Wrote:Whitley can not beat us. Even if we are down a bit, we will win on tradition. We believe we can and most of Whitley believes we can. Redsorm , Gut and many others do not believe in their team. This is why we are good. I just want to say thank you.

Bell 28
WC 14

Boy tradition sounds like an awesome game plan.
Just sit your starters and see how far tradition takes you.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Boy tradition sounds like an awesome game plan.
Just sit your starters and see how far tradition takes you.

That is my point. The way I read your post is, we have to sit our starters for you to win. Winning is an attitude, we have it.