Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ashland
38.46%
George Washington
61.54%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
George Washington, WV @ Ashland 9/6
thoughts/predictions
I watched GWs highlights last night. Looks like another long night for the Tomkitten defense.
FBALL Wrote:I watched GWs highlights last night. Looks like another long night for the Tomkitten defense.

Quit being such a hater!!

:biggrin:
Granted its two pretty good teams and they did somehow manage to pull out a win against the Ams but that defense of the fighting Sylvesters has taken a thrashing in the first two games.
It will be their 3rd game in a row against a good team and its obvious Ashland"s D isn't their strength this year. They can improve and will but are going to have to outscore their opponents. GW will be a huge challenge but somehow Ashland wins this game!!! 34-28!!
Probably another long night for the defense. 35-21 GW
GW 31

Ashland 17
New member here, long time follower and Tomcat supporter. Last week showed the young Cats do have some fight and bowed up and made a play when they needed to. That being said this is probably their toughest game until JC. Hopefully they can get a few turnovers, and the offense continues to score points. Ya never know whatll happen in Putnam Stadium.

Ashland 34
George Washington 28
Bob Seger Wrote:Quit being such a hater!!

:biggrin:

Bob, I was told that you and Babcat agreed to meet at the concession stand last year. Badcat actually wore a "Badcat74" t-shirt to help you identify him, from what I understand you didn't show. In an attempt to be fair I would like you side of the story before jumping to conclusions.
Not your usual Ashland team

GW 35
Ashland 20
Leaping Lee Wrote:Bob, I was told that you and Babcat agreed to meet at the concession stand last year. Badcat actually wore a "Badcat74" t-shirt to help you identify him, from what I understand you didn't show. In an attempt to be fair I would like you side of the story before jumping to conclusions.

First off , I could really care less of whatever conclusions you come to about anything... Your probably the biggest moron on this board, there "BADCAT47"....
:devilflam

Second, I don't have the first clue of anything you're even talking about. But based on your history, that's not surprising.....:lame:

Thirdly I was at the game.

This is the second time that you have brought me into a thread that I was not involved in , plus you brought me up in a website that I was not even a member off......I must be your worst nightmare and consume your every thought.......I love it...Confusednicker:

"ASH" land...... home of the of mentally disabled.
With they way Ashland's defense has been playing it could be a long night. Ashland's offense will have to sustain drives and own the TOP to even keep it close, and pray for some timely mistakes by GW's O.

With that said I'll say..
35-21 GW

With an Ashland TD late making it look closer than it actually was.
Hey Boob,

You scripted post 3, you were here before Lee.
Bob Seger Wrote:First off , I could really care less of whatever conclusions you come to about anything... Your probably the biggest moron on this board, there "BADCAT47"....
:devilflam

Second, I don't have the first clue of anything you're even talking about. But based on your history, that's not surprising.....:lame:

Thirdly I was at the game.

This is the second time that you have brought me into a thread that I was not involved in , plus you brought me up in a website that I was not even a member off......I must be your worst nightmare and consume your every thought.......I love it...Confusednicker:

"ASH" land...... home of the of mentally disabled.

So you didn't have a planned meeting with Badcat?

For the record, you were already in the thread.

I have no idea what other website you speak of. As for "ASH" didn't the Fire Chief of Johnson County's house burn down last night?
As for the game GW is and should be expected to win. Ashland is down by all accounts and GW is always very strong.
Leaping Lee even quoted your post there Boob Cigar. You do such a good job making fool out of yourself.
So the question still remains unanswered( as usual with ole bob) so here it is again.
Did you and Badcat have an arraigned meeting that you did not show up for? It's a simple yes or no.
As for the game GW has been pretty good over the past few years.
GW 42
Cats 28
tomcat4life Wrote:Leaping Lee even quoted your post there Boob Cigar. You do such a good job making fool out of yourself.
So the question still remains unanswered( as usual with ole bob) so here it is again.
Did you and Badcat have an arraigned meeting that you did not show up for? It's a simple yes or no.

I don't believe neither one of you even went to the game :biglmao:
If I keep posting with these mountain people I'm gonna need someone to translate.
washed up Wrote:Hey Boob,

You scripted post 3, you were here before Lee.

and I said absolutely nothing about "ASH" Land either did I? .......hmmm, ASH Land , kinda sounds like a mental institution doesn't it?....Confusednicker:
Leaping Lee Wrote:So you didn't have a planned meeting with Badcat?

For the record, you were already in the thread.

I have no idea what other website you speak of. As for "ASH" didn't the Fire Chief of Johnson County's house burn down last night?

Nope , why would I?

Yeah, sure you don't.

What does a volunteer fire chief have to do with anything....Kinda sounds like you want to gloat over someone else's misfortune....That about the way you guys operate, isn't it.
tomcat4life Wrote:Leaping Lee even quoted your post there Boob Cigar. You do such a good job making fool out of yourself.

Nope!!!

Again why would I?

Ah, now the second half of the Heckle & Jeckle team......Confusednicker:
Leaping Lee Wrote:If I keep posting with these mountain people I'm gonna need someone to translate.

Hey bub, I got news for you, you couldn't keep up with the local kindergarten class (er,I mean sophomore class) up there at "ASH" Land either.

Hey FBALL, and I sure didn't mean to "slight" you out of the conversation either... Good to see your 2 cents in here too.....Welcome aboard!!!!!

BTW, you're starting to act just like em..... Not a pretty sight. Here's the big question, now who are you going to go snottin and cryin to? That's the "ASH" Land way isn't it?...Confusednicker:
Oh yeah, game prediction:

GW -66
"ASH" Land- 7
Bob Seger Wrote:Nope!!!

Again why would I?

Because you are the one with such a personal issue with Badcat. One would think somebody with such a problem they would want to resolve the problem. Don't guess your man enough for that huh.
Bob Seger Wrote:Nope!!!

Again why would I?

Would you like to meet him?
Bob Seger Wrote:What does a volunteer fire chief have to do with anything....Kinda sounds like you want to gloat over someone else's misfortune....That about the way you guys operate, isn't it.

Where did I gloat?
Now why would I be remotely interested in meeting any of you morons?
I'm working on a Top 10 list of reasons why Bob Segar will dodge badcat74, again. Just as a preview, working on his doctorate will not be one of them.