Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
68.42%
Whitley County
31.58%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County @ Whitley County 9/6
Ah come on guys, GUT is just pulling peoples strings and everyone is getting all wound up over nothing...As long as it's kept clean, nothing wrong with a little trolling, trash talking Confusednicker:
Demarcus ware Wrote:Ah come on guys, GUT is just pulling peoples strings and everyone is getting all wound up over nothing...As long as it's kept clean, nothing wrong with a little trolling, trash talking Confusednicker:

Not when you are a moderator.
footballfever Wrote:I'm a Whitley fan and I agree....you are a joke and have no business being a moderator......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin::flame::rockon:

Ill have to think about it, but im pretty sure i dont care. :biglmao:

After all, they tell you when you become one not to change the way you post, so i didnt.
Amped 88 Wrote:Not when you are a moderator.

Yea because being a mod sets you on a totally different level....

You got to be kidding me, unless you go on a crazy cussing spree or reveal someones identity, you can do whatever you want.
The rules of today are not what they use to be. If you think Im bad, you need to read other threads.

Im sorry Bell is no good. Its not my fault there horrible.
UKSDG Wrote:What happened to Mills?

gallbladder issues.
Amped 88 Wrote:Not when you are a moderator.
Mods are fans too, and as fans we all get caught up in the moment sometimes. Just my opinion but just because someone is a mod it doesn't mean they can't have a little fun sometimes. I've seen alot worse from fans on here..People can ignore it...
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Yea because being a mod sets you on a totally different level....

You got to be kidding me, unless you go on a crazy cussing spree or reveal someones identity, you can do whatever you want.
The rules of today are not what they use to be. If you think Im bad, you need to read other threads.

Im sorry Bell is no good. Its not my fault there horrible.

I am glad you think that then I guess then 2 horrible teams are playing Friday.
^
It really will be.
You dont see me tooting Whitleys horn
I had to leave during the first qtr against MS last week.

It will be a really ugly game Friday.
Demarcus ware Wrote:Mods are fans too, and as fans we all get caught up in the moment sometimes. Just my opinion but just because someone is a mod it doesn't mean they can't have a little fun sometimes. I've seen alot worse from fans on here..People can ignore it...

Some people can take it, some cant.

Its the ones who cant that make it fun for guys like me and you Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Some people can take it, some cant.

Its the ones who cant that make it fun for guys like me and you Confusednicker:

The best thing about it is that you really don't know what you are talking about.
Bell-20
WC- 8
Amped 88 Wrote:The best thing about it is that you really don't know what you are talking about.

Never claimed i did.
I'm glad someone has pointed out that gut doesn't know what he is talking about, a total clown show, He says Bell is terrible, they are young and getting better every week, Whitley has always been horrible and never gets better, It cracks me up when I hear how Bell is down, it's a big deal to everybody because it doesn't happen often, it's people like gut that says this stuff because he just hopes Bell is down enough that just maybe Whitley can win, well guess what, NOT !!!!!!! Lol
I heard Bell stumped their toe a little against Marion. They gotta play more mistake free football. Hopefully that comes with experience
I heard the same thing. Bell did not get better last week. Heard they looked better week 1. Many mistakes and excuses .
CatBlue Wrote:I'm glad someone has pointed out that gut doesn't know what he is talking about, a total clown show, He says Bell is terrible, they are young and getting better every week, Whitley has always been horrible and never gets better, It cracks me up when I hear how Bell is down, it's a big deal to everybody because it doesn't happen often, it's people like gut that says this stuff because he just hopes Bell is down enough that just maybe Whitley can win, well guess what, NOT !!!!!!! Lol

:biglmao:

Bell is horrible this year.
There is no shame in admiting that when your program has been as successful as it has.

Bell will have to really fight to get that two seed in the district.
Could someone tell me the last time Whitley County beat Bell County? And what was the score?
I don't believe GUT is even a true Whitley fan, I think he just likes to stir up crap.:lame:
Bell is defiantly not Horrible this year but not as good as in past, but Bell makes to many mistakes or they could be good not great but good. Young team will develop and definitely finish first in district and compete for a Regional title, all tho I don't see them winning it. I would have rather watched the game with Mills kid playing and I think so would most Bell fans they like competition. Bell wins a close one due to physical play..... if and a big IF they can keep from turning it over.

Ps. Get off Guts back he is entitled to his option just like we are and I think he has good post with good info .....#Bell Fan
After watching Whitley this past weekend I'm not so sure that a player or two makes that much of a difference. They looked as if they didn't have much confidence. I like to watch teams warm-up and I know that sometimes mean nothing, but I think you can tell if a team is ready to go and anxious to play based on 30 minutes or so before a game kicks off. Whitley may keep it close, but I look for Bell to roll 35 to 13.
Objective Wrote:Bell is defiantly not Horrible this year but not as good as in past, but Bell makes to many mistakes or they could be good not great but good. Young team will develop and definitely finish first in district and compete for a Regional title, all tho I don't see them winning it. I would have rather watched the game with Mills kid playing and I think so would most Bell fans they like competition. Bell wins a close one due to physical play..... if and a big IF they can keep from turning it over.

Ps. Get off Guts back he is entitled to his option just like we are and I think he has good post with good info .....#Bell Fan

Really, you think Bell will beat Wayne Co. and Corbin, and compete with Central? I just don't think that it will happen. I would have like to seen the game last week, If Marion played with them then they may have some trouble.
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:Could someone tell me the last time Whitley County beat Bell County? And what was the score?

Yea, my junior year in high school, which was 2000.
We also beat Bell in 99.

Didnt play my senior year in 2001, and the series didnt return until 2006 or 2007 and Bell has won all of those matchups.
Its funny how the series stopped when we started beating up on Bell.
Yes Bell is young, yes we turn the ball over. So we may not win a game. I am so glad Marion let us win the other day.

GUT go ask Benji the reason we did not play. He will tell you. He agreed to scrimmage but NOT to play. Bell would have won those years as well. 99 and 2000 Whitley had some good teams and Bell was not very good.

As the way it sounds Black is a short timer in Whitley Co. Seems the push has been coming for a while??
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Yes Bell is young, yes we turn the ball over. So we may not win a game. I am so glad Marion let us win the other day.

GUT go ask Benji the reason we did not play. He will tell you. He agreed to scrimmage but NOT to play. Bell would have won those years as well. 99 and 2000 Whitley had some good teams and Bell was not very good.

As the way it sounds Black is a short timer in Whitley Co. Seems the push has been coming for a while??

We didnt play in 01 because we would have thrashed bell.

Not sure on Black. I have no faith in the administration hiring a good coach so to be honest, i really dont care about it. More than likely it will be followed by another bad hire.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Yes Bell is young, yes we turn the ball over. So we may not win a game. I am so glad Marion let us win the other day.

Serious question.....how does that work when weather hits? Did the refs say game over and Bell wins or is an agreement between coaches, who has the call. Does it count on the records of the coach? What is the process?

They only played a half, does it count as a full game?
So Whitley has beat Bell twice in the past 30 years I'm guessing?
PRIDE101 Wrote:Serious question.....how does that work when weather hits? Did the refs say game over and Bell wins or is an agreement between coaches, who has the call. Does it count on the records of the coach? What is the process?

They only played a half, does it count as a full game?

My understanding is that it is a full game. I looked on the KHSAA and it shows the score as if it were a complete game.
It was a complete game. Coach Robbins, Marion AD and Coach Mills agreed to call the game after a 2hr delay and no end in sight.
Back on topic... Whitley will have to play a lot better to beat Bell. I don't think they will. Bell by 24-14
Bell Co. wins big!!!!!