Poll: Clay County @ Harlan County Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan County
100.00%
Clay County
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County @ Harlan Co 8/30
Pork, pork, pork!!!

Healthier???

You gotta be kidding me!!! Tail gating food and healthy food are oxymorons!
Emergency Room Afternoon for all Tigers....and skinnypigs....
C'mon gut, give a pig a break. You guys might be eating Crow Smokies after Clay kicks the game winning field goal as time expires.
SKINNYPIG Wrote:C'mon gut, give a pig a break. You guys might be eating Crow Smokies after Clay kicks the game winning field goal as time expires.

Oh ok we will wake you when your nightmare is over...:biglmao:
SKINNY PIG is gonna have a nightmare trying to reach those little smokies before all us rednecks get to 'em!!!

Wink
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Emergency Room Afternoon for all Tigers....and skinnypigs....

Gut the emergency room joke is bad sportsmanship.I hope no one will have to the emergency room.:HitWall::HitWall::HitWall:
You're killing me GUT your killing me.:igiveup: U so crazy.
Could be a long night in bloody Harlan.

Just hope there is no major injuries.
OK Guys...the Emergency Room Afternoon has gone far enough. That saying is mine and I have far and away used it more than anyone on this board or any other. Any one that knows me knows that has been a favorite saying of mine for years. It's my way a stating I don't think the game will be all that close. Anyone that also knows me knows I would never wish injury on any player, nor do I think RUTG would wish the same.

The saying came from Lenard Postero's post toasties show better known as "Lenard's Losers". On the show the day Tim Couch got his first start against Florida I believe that phrase was used and it has always stuck with me.

Read carefully....it is meant to be funny....nothing else. :igiveup:
SKINNYPIG Wrote:C'mon gut, give a pig a break. You guys might be eating Crow Smokies after Clay kicks the game winning field goal as time expires.

Please just say no to Crack!
Bear_Paw Wrote:Please just say no to Crack!

Getting old Paw, I better say yes whenever the opportunity "comes up". :biggrin:
Harlan County is big and physical. They probably have their best team in school history this yr
One little went to the market, one little pig stayed home, one little pig had roast beef, one little pig had none, and skinny pig cried WEE, WEE, WEE all the way home.
64SUR Wrote:Gut the emergency room joke is bad sportsmanship.I hope no one will have to the emergency room.:HitWall::HitWall::HitWall:

Emergency Room Afternoon for the Jackets against North Laurel friday.
Bear_Paw Wrote:OK Guys...the Emergency Room Afternoon has gone far enough. That saying is mine and I have far and away used it more than anyone on this board or any other. Any one that knows me knows that has been a favorite saying of mine for years. It's my way a stating I don't think the game will be all that close. Anyone that also knows me knows I would never wish injury on any player, nor do I think RUTG would wish the same.

The saying came from Lenard Postero's post toasties show better known as "Lenard's Losers". On the show the day Tim Couch got his first start against Florida I believe that phrase was used and it has always stuck with me.

Read carefully....it is meant to be funny....nothing else. :igiveup:

Exactly.
Ive loved it ever since the first time i saw you post it.
I guess we have some politically correct posters on here, but i really dont care.

EMERGENCY ROOM AFTERNOON this friday.
ArJay Wrote:Harlan County is big and physical. They probably have their best team in school history this yr

Not probably, they do.

Im not sure if there "better" than that first team that won region, but there chances are far better against this competetion. No more Highlands or Cov Cath to contend with.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Exactly.
Ive loved it ever since the first time i saw you post it.
I guess we have some politically correct posters on here, but i really dont care.

EMERGENCY ROOM AFTERNOON this friday.
As someone that thinks political correctness is way out of control, i can appreciate someone that says what they want...In saying that, i actually do love that saying that Bear Paw started...
Oh Lord!!! Don't encourage him!!

Wink
I love this thread, how many different ways can you say Harlan County will win. This is not even be a game.
Back the buses up.

Emergency Room Afternoon.

Bears all the way to state.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Back the buses up.

Emergency Room Afternoon.

Bears all the way to state.
:hilarious: :hilarious:
Demarcus ware Wrote::hilarious: :hilarious:

Everybody on here is crazy. Football time in the mountains has started.
Back the buses up.

[Image: http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k112/a...IMATED.gif]
Game day in the mountains!!!!!

WooooHooooo!!!!!!

Gotta start off the season with a victory!!!

Black Bears by 28, and good tail gating food!!!!

Go Black Bears!!!!!

:Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave:
Yo!!! Black Bear Nation!!!!

It's GAME DAY!!!

Where are you all???
Excited to see the bears at home tonight!!!!!!!

Looking for that "D" to have another big game
That's more like it!!
Wink

Go Filthy Animals!!!!!

(If bearclaw isn't on here in 5 minutes, I'm gonna string him up tonight!!!)
Just finished watching the Filthy Animals in last weeks game on youtube, now fired up for tonight...
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Emergency Room Afternoon for the Jackets against North Laurel friday.

:igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup:runitupthegut :girlwink: we play on saturday that a sign that you have panic fever gut.
Panic Fever!!!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

love it!