Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville Moore @ Tates Creek
Predictions, thoughts, discussions....
http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...hp?t=99032

Maybe the above link will help you....
Uh. Ok...
8/30
Ready to take it to the next level huh!! Creek you beat a team that is probably the worst 6A club in the state. Not to mentioned, you tied Dunbar!!! Only won the game cause they went/ failed the 2 pts conversition.
Moore is notoriously very weak

Tates Creek should win big
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Moore is notoriously very weak

Tates Creek should win big

Weaker than Dunbar? Confusednicker:
Paul Rains has done a very nice job getting the Dunbar kids to buy in. They have some very very nice talent and have had for some years, just haven't had the continuity on the coaching staff. Like 7 coaches in 8 years or something like that. That stops with Coach Rains. And they run an effective system that will keep them in ball games, triple option with very nice skill players, and milk the clock. I think Dunbar has a successful season this year.

This was a city rivalry game. And it doesn't matter if Creek won by 1 or by 21. Creek is 1-0 moving on into week 2 and is 1-0 in the city race. Kept it very vanilla and didn't show much but got the job done. On to week 2.....Creek looking to go 2-0...
Tied????? In what form is 22-21 a tie. Creek was up 15-7 at the half. And 22-15 with under a minute. Don't see the tie......most teams goal is to score more than the opponents week in week out. Mission accomplished week 1
UNDECIDED Wrote:Tied????? In what form is 22-21 a tie. Creek was up 15-7 at the half. And 22-15 with under a minute. Don't see the tie......most teams goal is to score more than the opponents week in week out. Mission accomplished week 1

Winning by 1 over a bad team is not the goal for a program that has talked so much smack over the summer. :biglmao:
Talked "so much smack over the summer"....smh. A win is now something to be ashamed of. Especially considering that Dunbar will be a GOOD team THIS YEAR. I know the genius in talking about games you didn't watch or see has got to be laced with some stellar analysis........:ChairHit:
Tates Creek record (1-0).....looking for 2-0....
Anyone with any insight about Louisville Moore?? I know they lost to a rival in Southern week 1. Any standouts or players to watch?
Creek by 15
"Scott County and PRP have both been. Creek has the talent level to do just that type of Year this year. Their expectations are to win the district bar none, And make a run at the state title game. They drew the Lexington district in the playoffs, So their is absolutely no reason for them to think otherwise. Best chance that Creek has had in quite some time" - See more at: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...ost1637060

Own it. 1 point win over DUNBAR #23 out of 32 teams in 6A
Iam4thecats Wrote:"Scott County and PRP have both been. Creek has the talent level to do just that type of Year this year. Their expectations are to win the district bar none, And make a run at the state title game. They drew the Lexington district in the playoffs, So their is absolutely no reason for them to think otherwise. Best chance that Creek has had in quite some time" - See more at: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...ost1637060

consider it "OWNED"........(1-0)......:biglmao:
rankings at the start of the season outside the top teams means absloutely nothing....Dunbar is a quality team....New Coach new system....all that 23 of 32 is meaningless.....Talk about them as the season carries on......
TC by 4 TD's in this one.

But, Undecided and I can sit around in November and talk smack while teams like Scott County actually make a run at state.
UNDECIDED Wrote:Tied????? In what form is 22-21 a tie. Creek was up 15-7 at the half. And 22-15 with under a minute. Don't see the tie......most teams goal is to score more than the opponents week in week out. Mission accomplished week 1

Yeah tied. 3 TD's each equals a tie. The conversation was the only one that matters in this game. Next level to compete in 6A? Never brother. PLD gonna be a good team? NO! not in the next 4 season. Win is a win? YES.. against awful foes. Yea you will be 2-0 by next week... Against cupcake teamsConfusednicker:
Iam4thecats Wrote:"Scott County and PRP have both been. Creek has the talent level to do just that type of Year this year. Their expectations are to win the district bar none, And make a run at the state title game. They drew the Lexington district in the playoffs, So their is absolutely no reason for them to think otherwise. Best chance that Creek has had in quite some time" - See more at: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...ost1637060

Well said brother. Way to call him out. This guy got to have a kid on the team. For him to say to contend for the 6A title.... Dreeeeamin. Hey they your kid to win a 1st round game first, then will see.
Iam4thecats Wrote:TC by 4 TD's in this one.

But, Undecided and I can sit around in November and talk smack while teams like Scott County actually make a run at state.

I like that one. That's good. Lol
FBfan4life Wrote:Yeah tied. 3 TD's each equals a tie. The conversation was the only one that matters in this game. Next level to compete in 6A? Never brother. PLD gonna be a good team? NO! not in the next 4 season. Win is a win? YES.. against awful foes. Yea you will be 2-0 by next week... Against cupcake teamsConfusednicker:

Creek moves on looking for 2-0......
Anyone with Moore insight? I watched film on Moore and they are very athletic. Have a very nice QB....and some nice skill players. Lots of team speed but don't seem to be too big. Looking forward to Creek opening up the playbook a little more this week. Growing week by week....
FBfan4life Wrote:Well said brother. Way to call him out. This guy got to have a kid on the team. For him to say to contend for the 6A title.... Dreeeeamin. Hey they your kid to win a 1st round game first, then will see.

I will address this one more time. Regardless if I were to have a chld or not, Reading comprehension is required. Show me anywhere I say that Creek WILL CONTEND FOR A STATE TITLE!!!!

READ HERE....Comment discussed...

"Creek has the talent level to do just that type of Year this year. Their expectations are to win the district bar none, And make a run at the state title game.

:lame::lame::lame:
UNDECIDED Wrote:Anyone with Moore insight? I watched film on Moore and they are very athletic. Have a very nice QB....and some nice skill players. Lots of team speed but don't seem to be too big. Looking forward to Creek opening up the playbook a little more this week. Growing week by week....

Always athletic but usually not very good. They failed to make the playoffs last year in a weak district.
FBfan4life Wrote:Well said brother. Way to call him out. This guy got to have a kid on the team. For him to say to contend for the 6A title.... Dreeeeamin. Hey they your kid to win a 1st round game first, then will see.

blue1424 Wrote:Always athletic but usually not very good. They failed to make the playoffs last year in a weak district.

Thanks Blue. I got to see some film of them. Have a real nice looking QB, but semed turnover prone. Thanks for the input.
FBfan4life Wrote:Yeah tied. 3 TD's each equals a tie. The conversation was the only one that matters in this game. Next level to compete in 6A? Never brother. PLD gonna be a good team? NO! not in the next 4 season. Win is a win? YES.. against awful foes. Yea you will be 2-0 by next week... Against cupcake teamsConfusednicker:
I'm no fan of Tates Creek (not their coaching staff anyway), but I know a kid on the team, so I pull for them. This game was close because Dunbar's coaching staff did a better job than Tates Creeks coaching staff (not because of the talent on the field). For some reason Creek didn't put in last years starting QB until the middle of the 2nd quarter (a kid that threw for over 2300 yards last year). When they put him in, the offense exploded and they threw up two touchdowns. Then, for some reason, Creek put him on the bench to start the second half... Once again, the offense stalled... When they put him in late in the third quarter, they scored. Confusing to me, but that's Creek for you... I was told by a parent last night, that Creek intends to start Gordon the whole game. If that holds true, this is a blow out for Creek... We'll see...
UNDECIDED Wrote:I will address this one more time. Regardless if I were to have a chld or not, Reading comprehension is required. Show me anywhere I say that Creek WILL CONTEND FOR A STATE TITLE!!!!

READ HERE....Comment discussed...

"Creek has the talent level to do just that type of Year this year. Their expectations are to win the district bar none, And make a run at the state title game.

:lame::lame::lame:

Uummmm saying " making a run at the state title ", I think it's the same as contending for a state title.:thatsfunn
Gridiron Grit. I know what you mean. But I think the QB situation had to play out that way to show that a competition for the position took place. The Gordon kid has earned his spot back completely and it took exactly how it played out regardless if you or I agree with that to do so. The QB starter and back up have now been established and I think it's good going forward now that it is settled. Now, lets watch the fireworks let loose as Gordon connects with his weapons #19 Taylor and #8 Dunn again......really like how this Creek team is coming along.

You said it right, the Creek staff kept the Dunbar game close by keeping hinges very vanilla and by the rotating of the QBs. I look for more aggressive play allin now that things are in place. Excited on this seasons potential
Tates Creek 35-7