Poll: Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ryle
25.00%
Scott County
75.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryle @ Scott County (Toyota Stadium) 8/30
Scott County forcefully won this game last year. Scott County had a lot of returning talent but the Raiders are better than last season.

Prediction 28- 10 Scott County

This is a very big test for the Raiders to prove that they are on a positive track forward. QB will be the biggest question mark again this week as time is planning to be split again.

Watching SC's Mr. Ky candidate will also be a treat as they will be throwing at and around him.
Scott by a lot.
Scott County by 10
"The Raiders are coming in off a victory over Union rival, Cooper, but this game will likely prove to be too much for the Raiders as Scott County is regarded as one of the best teams in 6A. Ryle needs to use this game to work on their quarterback “issues” and simply get more reps for the inexperienced skill guys."

Agreed
if the raiders throw as much as i think they will this will be a very close ballgame. 5pts or less decides this one
I'd love to see Ryle represent NKY with a win, but SC looks to be legitimate this season. Besides Trinity, SC is 2+ TD better than any other 6A school
Scott Co by two tds..
BIG RN Wrote:if the raiders throw as much as i think they will this will be a very close ballgame. 5pts or less decides this one

If Ryle throws more than 5 passes I will be shocked.

Ryle will not score an offensive TD in this game. Scott County will score more TD's than Ryle gets first downs.
Must be a different scott county team that played central 2weeks ago
^ what was the score of that scrimmage and how did Scott CTY Look??