Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineville @ Middlesboro 8/30/13
My prediction is 34-14 Middlesboro..

Soundly defeat the Mountain Lions by 3 scores.

Your predictions?
[Image:

]
Don't play till Sept 6
CatBlue Wrote:Don't play till Sept 6

Correct. I forgot they had a bye week this week.
[Image:

]
Jackets by a bunch.
Middlesboro big..
Should be a fun game for the Yellow Jackets! I think they name the score in this one! They should easily take this one by at least 4 TDs if not 5 IMO.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
The jackets by a bunch. Pineville is horrible.
Middlesboro will roll in this one
Tiger Fever Wrote:The jackets by a bunch. Pineville is horrible.

Be respectful, these are kids.
I thought Pineville played South Floyd?

Pineville is very young, not horrible.
Pineville is playing a bunch of young kids at key spots. They will get better every game.
I don't know where you r getting Pineville is young, the whole starting line, fullback, tailback,2 receivers r all Seniors. They do have Woolum at Qb and the Adams kid which is the best athlete on team, both frosh. They don't have much after that. I'm afraid the future doesn't look to good for them, no Juniors and very few Soph and frosh and nothing coming up in middle school
OK...very inexperienced. Is that better.
For the life of me I cannot figure out why middlesboro wanted to be off the first 3 weeks of the season. If you claim to have your best team in years, you may want to test them at somepoint before you get into the bigger games on your schedule.
Middlesboro by 3 tds..
Middlesboro by 3 tds easily.. :flame:
TruthHurtz_22 Wrote:For the life of me I cannot figure out why middlesboro wanted to be off the first 3 weeks of the season. If you claim to have your best team in years, you may want to test them at somepoint before you get into the bigger games on your schedule.

Three words ...City/County Bowl.

When Bell could not find a game they were stuck playing Grant. M'boro would not leave them without a game. Props to Grant for wanting to play M'boro and Bell. Pineville also wanted to start the county game back. Props to Pineville. Like someone else posted...M'boro can play Pineville and people say why? Bell wants to play M'boro and it is ok. They all are close and County foes. M'boro will be tested before it counts. Bell Co., Pikeville, Union Va. Any other of the teams can win on any given night. Only three count LCA, Somerset and Danville.
Middlesboro easily in this one
I would love to see pineville win this game just because pineville is 1a.but it want happen Middlesboro 48 pineville 12 the good news from 64sur Middlesboro is my sleeper team in 2a :Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
Yeller Jackets name the score in this one, nothing against Pineville. Glad to see this game back on schedule. Too close not to play. Would not hurt if Bell played Pineville also, Bell plays McCreary Central same difference.
McCreary is in Bell's district. Bell has no choice but to play them. Pineville McCreary would be a good game.
I hope nobody is reading this title and thinking it's true.

I messed up when I posted it, this is Middlesboro's bye week.

They really play Pineville on 9/6/13
[Image:

]