Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Western Hills @ Franklin County
Hills coming off a big win in week 0 as well as FCHS, who wins and why....??

Westside says it is their year and Timmons is gone...Claim they have a young man just as fast as he was, and the line to get it done.. East side is a little unsure, with a suspect team this year not even ranked in their class....

What say you?:popcorn:
Franklin County by 12
Why do you pick the flyers to win? And why by 12? I know last week a bunch of the Hills boys drove by FCHS yelling out the windows at the Flyers with their jerseys on! HERE WE COME NEXT WEEK &#&$&$&%&%$, Should make for a fun night.
Flyers have won by 125 points over the last 2 years. Picking a winner is easy. Flyers lost some good players and are not quite as good. Western Hills had a nice win last week and should be better than they have been. Flyers win but not the blow out of the last couple of seasons.
Flyers have won by 125 points over the last 2 years. Picking a winner is easy. Flyers lost some good players and are not quite as good. Western Hills had a nice win last week and should be better than they have been. Flyers win but not the blow out of the last couple of seasons.
I do not think picking a winner is easy, FCHS played ok last week but against a bad team, with the rivalry here I think Hills brings it, and this ends up being a high scoring affair. Both defenses are not very good should make for some fireworks.
FCHS in a blowout.
Watched Cable 10 last night, and the crew said FCHS is in for an UPSET on Benny Watkins this week!!!!!!!!!!!! HILLS IS GONNA BRING IT.
whistle-blower Wrote:Watched Cable 10 last night, and the crew said FCHS is in for an UPSET on Benny Watkins this week!!!!!!!!!!!! HILLS IS GONNA BRING IT.

Well Cable 10 is delusional if they really said that. Hearing from the West side that Hills may be missing one of their top players. FC- 56 WH- 7
56-0 fchs
oline Wrote:Well Cable 10 is delusional if they really said that. Hearing from the West side that Hills may be missing one of their top players. FC- 56 WH- 7

Who is out>:Sad04:
I am a huge Hills fan and hope they bring it home.
If Hills can keep it somewhat close I think they have a chance to win. Hills can't comeback too far once they are down.

I'm taking FC by 14