Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan Co 49 Madison Central 6
Harlan County Black Bears 49 Madison Central 6 Final Score.
Nice win black bears..
Domination.
Harlan Co. is going to be hard to stop this year. Good win Black Bears
^
Nobody will stop them.
It wont even be close for most of the year.
Nobody on there schedule will even give them a game.

Belfry, Johnson Central, Whitley, Bell, it doesnt matter.
Im not kidding when ill say they will easily handle all these teams.
Held Madison to -23 yards rushing and 75 yards of offense over all. Hello regional title and state championship game berth if they improve over the season as they have in years past.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Nobody will stop them.

Belfry and Johnson Central both could win this game. I realize there under dogs coming in but both teams have talent and are well coached. Harlan Co better not get caught napping. As far as handling them easily, I think you have bumped your head. :HitWall:
VELVET CLOSER Wrote:Belfry and Johnson Central both could win this game. I realize there under dogs coming in but both teams have talent and are well coached. Harlan Co better not get caught napping. As far as handling them easily, I think you have bumped your head. :HitWall:

I havent bumped my head.

This team is far and away the best team in the mountains.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I havent bumped my head.

This team is far and away the best team in the mountains.

This has been decided after one game, against a mediocre team. When the other two teams have yet to even take the field? Yep, bumped your head. :HitWall::ChairHit:Confusedilly:
VELVET CLOSER Wrote:This has been decided after one game, against a mediocre team. When the other two teams have yet to even take the field? Yep, bumped your head. :HitWall::ChairHit:Confusedilly:

We'll revisit this thread in a few weeks.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:We'll revisit this thread in a few weeks.

Handling a team to me means shutting out or beating another by four scores..see ya in a few weeks.
I don't know this for a fact yet but I think Johnson Central could be the 2nd best team in the mountains. I don't know if Johnson and Harlan play this year but if they do it would be something to see.
^
HC plays both Belfry and Johnson.

There will be no questions left to whose the best in the mountains this year....
The black bears are licking their chops this year.
HC plays both Belfry and Johnson.

There will be no questions left to whose the best in the mountains this year....

Maybe! but to handle those two teams easy...Strong statement!
Nobody will stop them.

Exactly what i was thinking.
Nobody else in the mountains is close.
Wow, Does Madison Central not care that Bert Browne may have been the wrong hire for the job? They are a 6A school with 1700+ kids and this is what they do? Sounds like Harlan is very good, but even on a down year Central should keep it closer than this...guess not. Huge statement early for Harlan.
I know for a fact that NOBODY from Harlan County thinks the Belfry and Johnson Central game will be a push over. But, first things first. One game at a time. We have Clay Co. next.

Our defense was awesome tonight. Very fast and physical. We have to stay focused.
First of all, congratulations on your win Black Bears!!! I blew my air horn completely dry tonight! LOL Met some great folks tonight from Madison Central and Bryan Station; we had a blast tonight!!

Bear claw is exactly right, as usual. We are NOT looking over anyone this year; schedule is too demanding for that!

Also, this is the first time Harlan County has ever played both Belfry AND Johnson Central. We travel to Johnson Central, but will host Belfry.

However, our focus is now on Clay County!!!

Go Black Bears!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:First of all, congratulations on your win Black Bears!!! I blew my air horn completely dry tonight! LOL Met some great folks tonight from Madison Central and Bryan Station; we had a blast tonight!!

Bear claw is exactly right, as usual. We are NOT looking over anyone this year; schedule is too demanding for that!

Also, this is the first time Harlan County has ever played both Belfry AND Johnson Central. We travel to Johnson Central, but will host Belfry.

However, our focus is now on Clay County!!!

Go Black Bears!!!

Holy poop Granny, In Louisa I am just a hop skip and a jump from Johnson Central High School. If you go to this game you could get to meet the infamous Do-double-gg. Confusednicker:
^^
As it should be. If you start looking to far ahead that's we you slipup and someone sneaks up and beats you. You can't lose focuse for for second or you may fall. There has been a many of teams that have done that same thing and not all but most have failed. With the schedule that the black bears have( IMO the hardest of any team in the mnts.) they can't lose focuse if they want to get bowling green this year.
Do-double-gg Wrote:Holy poop Granny, In Louisa I am just a hop skip and a jump from Johnson Central High School. If you go to this game you could get to meet the infamous Do-double-gg. Confusednicker:

Granny I just compared the Lawrence County and Harlan County schedules for 9/20 and we play a team who I have very little interest in seeing so I can't pass up the chance to see 2 mountain teams like this clash. If you go I will sit on the Harlan side and root for the bears.:Thumbs:
Bears are the Monsters of the Midway this year.
Nobody will stop them.

My gut instinct is that Belfry will carve up Harlan County's defense pretty good. Hurt them running and passing. Lots of yards and 4-5 TD's.

With that said.. it also is telling me Harlan County is going to be a buzzsaw.

My early gut feeling without Belfry playing a game is Harlan County somewhere to the tune of 46-28
Emergency Room.Afternoon...lol
Not shocked by this score. Congrats to the Black Bears.
Do-double-gg Wrote:Holy poop Granny, In Louisa I am just a hop skip and a jump from Johnson Central High School. If you go to this game you could get to meet the infamous Do-double-gg. Confusednicker:

I'm not sure that you could survive meeting me do-double-gg!!!!
Confusednicker:
Do-double-gg Wrote:Granny I just compared the Lawrence County and Harlan County schedules for 9/20 and we play a team who I have very little interest in seeing so I can't pass up the chance to see 2 mountain teams like this clash. If you go I will sit on the Harlan side and root for the bears.:Thumbs:

If I go??? If I go??? Are you crazy???
Always always always high on the fifty!

I'll save you a seat.

Follow the noise and BRING EAR PLUGS!! Pappy Bear will have an extra set if you forget!
Bear_Paw Wrote:Emergency Room.Afternoon...lol

This.

Everyone on the HC schedule needs to look at this.
Come on GUT. Give us a break. I know what you are doing. lol...Notice to everybody on HC schedule, GUT is trying to piss everyone off that we play. Speaking for all HC fans we respect ALL teams we play especially somebody like a Belfry or Johnson Central.