Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield 37 Fort Campbell 21
Final.

One of the pick em games.
Yeah n the last TD by fort Campbell was a late meaningless score. Ft Campbell scored on two big plays in the first half Mayfields Was super solid
Guhy from Mayfield 5td passes
Congrats Mayfield....5tds wow!
Mayfield rolls on. More of the same.
I listened to the game and it sounded like half of Fort Campbell's team was on the sidelines with cramps. Fort. Campbell had been talking like this was going to be a big year for them. Last night was somewhat of an inauspicious start. Mayfield dominated line play on both sides.
Mayfield wins I got this one right go matched 1a :1:
Congrats to Mayfield, Guhy smart in the classroom and on the field.
Was impressed with the win against a very good and fast fcampbell team. They were fast and had several skilled players #23 #7 and their qb seemed to be spot on.. as far as craps go they had a couple late in the game but we had one or so ourselves. Our qb was pretty desent but threw on intercepion although it was a great pass #2 falcon safety read it perfectly for the pick and the save of another td. Mayfield Stewart mill was a pretty solid 5-9yards at a time. Although I never really seen any help for him at the rb position. We seem to have the back ups but they are undeveloped and were shut down by the solid Falcon line. Make no mistake ft campbell's lines were really good.. they had size and speed. But a uncharacteristicly big fast line of mayfield were over dominate. Penatration was the key for mayfield without it the falcons could had easly took controle of this one. Great game. Cant wait for the big 6a power macracken co. Next week..
A bit more scoring than I thought by both teams. I had this one figured 31-17 MHs. We really didn't show everything either. We have a few more receivers that we could rotate in that are as good as most teams starters. We also didn't get the new rb in that I hear is going to make a name for himself there. That FC team is very fast though. You cannot miss tackles on them or you will pay